Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Hospital and Free Clinic

I'll deal with Drwho42 first. I'll be very quick with him."

Room 2.

"I see you have some trouble with your time issues. I think I have the solution. Report after every meal to this room. It is of the utmost importance. No time traveling is needed. I have the solution you need. Ok, this will not hurt, tingle or in any way tickle."

WAB runs the antichronaton and antitachyon emmiter over who.

"I'll see you after the meal. "

249850[/snapback]

And how does this so-called device do?

(My mind deteriorated a bit since leaps back and forth across the range of several centuries will do damage to yourself... Bleh, too much exotic elements are trapped in me due to temporal-traversing...)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

249884[/snapback]

Well this device removes all temporal flux and anomolies in your body related to time. You may have some form of temporal psychosis. This device takes away the temporal flux so it makes your body believe you have not traveled time, but you know you did.

Seen that the ordierlies are so s.......l........o............w that RK escaped agian and with freinzs undis RK changes his loin cloth and gose to the veggie level of the hospital and takes a long nap. Soon he wakes up and invades the caffetria than lets drwho out of his room. Soon RK Dissappears into the shadows and the ordierlies fear any roomers they here about him.

249916[/snapback]

Unbeknownst to RK, docWAB had some nice little homing devices put on Rk's skeletal system. WAB intercepted RK and gave him some nice little sedative that would make him sleep until 1 in the afternooon the next day.

Jeanway wanders the corridors looking for Fenriz and ILikeSeven. Fearing some harm has come to them she taps on each door quietly then pushes it open slowly to see who is in the rooms. When she sees RK sneeking around trying to avoid detection. "PPSSTT, RK, over here, come here." She says quietly as she waves him towards her. " Are you alright?" She asks him. "Yea, I'm o.k., I just want to get out of here but all the doors to the outside are locked." He tells her. They hear someone coming so they duck into a broom closet and close the door behind them. Jeanway then tells RK. "Fen isn't crazy, he shouldn't be in here. He just got a sink stuck on his arm and now he can't get out of here, I don't know where they put him, have you seen him?" RK then says. "Hey, I've been ducking the staff all day, how should I know where he is?"

Thinking this was a broom closet they are hiding in, RK flips on the light. "Hey, Jeanway look." He says to her. It's not a broom closet it's a dressing room for the doctors and nurses. Uniforms and lab coats hung on a rack. RK starts looking for something he can change into and so does Jeanway. Dressed as staff they might not be noticed as easily. Jeanway grabs an extra orderlies uniform after she puts one on as does RK. "This one is for Fen when I find him." She said to RK. "Good ide." He said. they turned off the light and waited until they heard no voices in the hall, then opened the door slowly and left the dressing room.

"Mr. Fenriz, I think you are fine. You can go now. I find you a little depressed but not having any other problems." said Doc WAB as Jeanway and RK burst in the door. WAB turns around. "What are you doing? RK, is that you? Jeanway, why are you both dressed as Orderlies?"

Fenriz looks at Jeanway and says " Come on let's get out of here." Jeanway gives Fenriz the uniform and covers her eyes since he and ILS are both naked. "Here put this on." She says. RK and ILikeSeven jump Dr. WAB and start pummeling him. Then ILikeSeven steals the Doctors clothes and puts them on. "I'm coming with you." He tells them. "O.K." RK says. " But what about him?" They all stop and look at Dr. WAB laying naked on the floor. "Tie him up and put him in the bed and cover him up, oh and gag him too." I LikeSeven says. :drool: " Then they won't know I'm gone for a while." Fenriz, RK, ILS and Jeanway get busy and tie him up in a sheet, gag him and tie up his hands and feet then haul him up into the bed and cover him with as many sheets and blankets as they can find in the room. "Shhh, now be quiet, let's go." RK says. They all tiptoe out of the room and down the hall towards the EXIT sign. "If we can get outside we can go over the wall." RK tells everyone. "I've already done it once today." Everyone stops and looks at him. Jeanway asks him. "So why are you back in here then??"

Before RK can answer a pair of orderlies enter the hospital through the exit that Jeanway, Fenriz, ILS, and RK were tiptoeing towards. Both of the parties freeze. "GET THEM!" one of the orderlies yells. The band of mental hospital escapees tear back down the hallway as fast as they can, the orderlies are right on their tails. Turning a corner they run into a nurse pushing a cart with the days medicine on it. Pills go flying as they bowl her over. The orderlies curse as they trip over the nurse and her overturned cart when they round the corner. Sensing an opportunity to escape Jeanway and Fenriz run down a flight of stairs that lead to the hospital's basement. ILS and RK continue down the hallway, tipping carts and gurneys over behind them to slow their pursuers.

After running down the stairs and through a sub-terrainian passageway the entire length of the building they come to a door that says 'DO NOT ENTER". Figuring "What the H*LL" they enter and see :(.....................????? :blink:

QSMB wanders down the hall, looking extremely paranoid. She then comes across Dr WAB

"What's up, doc? can you help me find my bike? Wait, or maybe you conspired with Q! EVERYONE'S OUT TO GET ME!!" then QSMB drops to the floor and rolls around and screams. "I need my cheesecake pills!"

"QSMB, please come with me." said Doc WAB with a smile. "Orderlies, please give QSMB some cheesecake. QSMB what flavor?"

Hmmmm, so I am free from all of my time-related psychlogical disorders for not time-travelling? (I.e. Temporal Psychosis, R.T.D.S., Albrecht's Ennui, etc...)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hmmmm, so I am free from all of my time-related psychlogical disorders for not time-travelling? (I.e. Temporal Psychosis, R.T.D.S., Albrecht's Ennui, etc...)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

250438[/snapback]

"Yes, usually its some sort of temporal flux that lodges in your brain tissue that changes your perceptions. You should be fine." says WAb. He goes with the anti-chronaton and anti-tachyon emiisions...

continued from 4 posts up..............................

The MORGUE!!!!! :blink: they hear voices coming towards them so they all rush in and close the door behind them and LOCK IT :( so now, here are Jeanway, Fenriz, ILikeSeven and Rivendells King in the dark, cold MORGUE in the middle of the night. :( "SSHHHH" they kept saying to each other, listening to the footsteps coming down the long hallway towards them. "Hide!!" Fenriz says as the doorknob starts to turn :( Everyone scrambles around in the dark. No one noticed the sign over the door when they went in. But they could see alot of tables with sheets over them. Some of these tables weren't empty. They all started to realize where they were. " Why are there dead people in a Mental Hospital?" ILikeSeven whispered loudly to everyone. Everyone got silent for a second then began crawling up onto the empty tables and pulling the sheets up over themselves. The door opened and the light was flipped on. Who ever was chasing them came in and looked around quietly then left, turning off the light and LOCKING the door from the outside. THEY WERE TRAPPED!!!!!!

Dr. WAB walks into the morgue to find patient #1395. He sits down at a silver desk. He looks the patient's name up.

#1395 Mary Green COD: suicide location: table 3

send to Roddenberry Cemetery

Dr. WAB walks over to table 3 and sees a shoe under the table. He looks under to see the three little miscreants under the table.

"What are you doing here?" said WAB.

Just then an orderly walks in. "WAB! What are you doing down here? You know you're not supposed to be down here." the orderly scolds. "And take off that lab coat. You've been warned about trying to pass yourself off as a member of the staff." Before WAB can say anything he's hustled out of the morgue and led back to the rec-room. Fenriz, Jeanway, ILS, and RK all breath a sigh of relief. After a few minutes Fenriz peaks out of the door. "The coast is clear. Let's go" They all tiptoe out of the morgue and make their way to the older part of the basement where they begin looking for the abandoned tunnel RK says he found earlier that week.

"Shush!" They all keeps saying to each other as they sneak through the halls."And I thought he was really a doctor here" Said Jeanway. "He's just as delusional as the rest of them." :( " Delusional, I'm not delusional." Said ILS. "Me either." Said RK. :blink:

"Who are you? I'm a doctor here, who are you? You're not an orderly here!!!" The impostor ran off. :(

{wierd organ music comes up from the floor} "It's Dr. WAB's Evil twin!!!! :( :( OH NO, RUN!!!!!!!!! :blink:

:(

:o

{wierd organ music comes up from the floor} "It's Dr. WAB's Evil twin!!!! :(  :( OH NO, RUN!!!!!!!!! :blink: 

250481[/snapback]

Will I be playing the organ, or is it that the so-called EEvil-version of Dr. WAB (I call him, We'reBorg :o ) ?

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Soon the group is half way thorugh the tunnel than they here laughing. Shut up Ilikeseven, RK says. Im not laughing Ilikeseven replys. Soon a person comes out of the shadows with pointy ears and red eyes. Drwho than falls to the ground screaming. Shadow elves run. RK's eyes get really big and he grabs jeanway and frinez and begins to run as fast as a mustang car away from the shadow elves. Soon they find a little place to hide and than the evil organ music starts playing than the jaws theme.

"CRIMINNY!! WHAT DO WE DO NOW??" Jeanway yells and it echos through the hollow tunnel they have found themselves in. "Shut it, shush!" RK tells her. Fenriz and ILikeSeven hold each other and shake in fear. "What the H*ll was that?" Fenriz says to ILikeSeven. "I guess there really is a sub-terrainean world down here, did you see all those creatures??" ILikeSeven answers. "Yea and we didn't believe DocWho when he told us." :( The double doors that lead them here slammed shut and huge metal bars swung down across them. They all stood there silently for a second until they heard something, way off down the passage, a sort of hissing, roar, like a giant serpent or snake. The sound of water dripping filled the air. They began to walk towards the sound since there was no other way for them to go. Again, the sound of organ music filters through the stone walls. RK, Jeanway, Fenriz and ILikeSeven are in a strange new world.

Soon The group hears foot steps and whimpering. O god screams RK its a moaner its going to eat us. So RK freeken out and starts mubling alrnda de eraindil acanima than a light appears and it is drwho all white and crying.

"It's Moaning Mytrtle!" Said Jeanway. " She lives in the toilets!!" :blink: :( Suddenly a guy runs past them {looks like Snape} :( followed closely by a goblin. :fear: Who keeps saying "Dobbie is a good elf, Dobbie is a good elf. Is Snape going to kill Dobbie???" :(

"You guys come out of there!" yelled WAB "You don't understand what you got docwho and me into! Doc, engage the apparatus."

AHHHHH its docwab!!! Flee flee flee for you lives! So the group begins to run they see snape and Rk uses the magic light he has to blind him and the group takes dobby and than they keep runing untill they bump into something or some one big. O god what did we run into jeanway asks. O god no its alterego the head of the clinic :blink:

"you come back here!!" shouted wAB

"Locomoto Mortuus!" shouted WAB. the four of the whoolagins froze.

"Accio group." The group of miscreants floated toward WAB.

"You're not the only one who can do magic!!!" :blink:

Harry Potter meets Psycho :blink:

" SPECULATUM IMPERIUS RECTUS!!! " Jeanway uttered in a male sounding voice. Then she pointed at Dr.Wab and a stream of sparks flew from her finger-tip and struck Dr.WAB, picked him up and hurled him against the stone wall.

"Expelliarmus! Petrificus Totalus! Furnunculus! Incendio! Inpedimenta! Rictusempra! Serpensortia! shouted WAB

Jeanway and company's wands flew into his hands, they all then were in full body binds, boils appeared on their hands, they were set on fire, they were stunned, they laughed uncontrollablym, and a snake appeared to attack them.

"That should keep you busy." said WAB as he snapped their wands in half.

"Here, Fen." Jeanway said. "Pull this wand out of my back pocket with your teeth, my hands are so swollen I can't close them." Fen bent over and gripped the end of the wand between his teeth and pulled it out. "O.K., Now point it at him." She said to him. He did as she asked. " Probusculum Iradiacatium Eradicus!!" Jeanway said. Dr. WAB's nose blew up like a ballon and exploded. He put his hands over his face and ran down the passage. Then Jeanway said. " Dissapearius Maladium Totalus!" And Fen, ILikeSeven, RK and herself all returned to normal again. :blink: " He's a Wizard of the Worst kind. I would have sworn he was a Muggle." She said :blink:

:blink: "Someone forgot the number one rule of charms.... you forgot your wand motions!!!!" WAB apparated the band of steel-plank stiff to the lion cage in the zoo. He searched every thing in the zoo and in their pockets for wands. None were found. He apparated away.