Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Hospital and Free Clinic

Well, after everything that has gone on in town and on Roddenberry Road, a few of us need some Tender Loving Care :) :sweatdrop: {Yea, right}.

Let's see who shows up and what their problem is :nod:

Fenriz walks through the sliding door as it swishes open. The waiting room of the Roddenberry Mental Hospital and Free Clinic is packed like an overstuffed clown car. Pushing his way to the front of the crowd Fenriz receives more than a few glares from people until they see his 'condition.' Deciding to do a little home repairs Fenriz had started the day off trying to fix a leaking sink, his complete lack of plumbing experience didn't slow him down a bit. A few hours later he was trying to figure out how to get into his car with a bathroom sink stuck on his arm. Hefting his arm up onto the counter, the loud CLUNK! startles the receptionist. "I need to see a doctor." Fenriz says. "Sign here." the woman replies, handing him a pen. Fenriz spends several minutes attempting to maneuver his hand sticking out of the pipe at the bottom of the sink in such a way as to allow him to sign the sheet until the receptionist finally holds the clipboard up for him. "Very good." the woman says as she looks over the paperwork Fenriz has just signed. Two large and very serious looking orderlies grab Fenriz under the arms and begin dragging him towards a pair of double doors. "Wait. What's going on?" Fenriz asks. "Group Therapy." one of the orderlies says. "But I'm not crazy!" Fenriz protests. "I just have a sink on my arm. Wait! Stop!" The double doors swing on their hinges for a few minutes after Fenriz and the orderlies pass through them. :sweatdrop:

Mental Hospital? Ehm, I hope they won't capture me and send me to the funny farm....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Group Therapy" is starting in 5 minutes" An announcement comes over the hospital loud speaker. The waiting room empties into a smaller room off the E.R. entrance.

Your just being difficult Mr. Sea Trooper, how about a nice shot of Thorazine? :laugh::laugh: Hey, quit runnin!! Come here! :doctor: :fear: :laugh::laugh:

Soon ferinz is in the group therapy room and the people around where drwho amabasdor tinadoll and RK. RK was in the cornor of the room mubling things about the precious. drwho was claming that he can travel back in time and tina was glareing at all the nurses. Soon as the door closes RK lunges at ferinz. HE STOLES THE PRECIOUS'S'S from us!!!!!!!!!

Jeanway shows up to bring Fenriz some clean underwear. He has been trapped here in the hospital for 3 days now and can't get out. They allowed him a 3 minute call today and he called her. She goes to the desk and asks where she can find him. "He's in Group right now, you'll have to wait." She is told by the nurse behind the counter. "O.K., I'll just sit over here and wait." She tells the nurse. As Jeanway sits in the waiting room she observes DocWho42 walking back and forth muttering links to himself, over and over again, like the guy in "RainMan" :laugh:

After spending a sleepless night strapped down to a very uncomfortable bed Fenriz is manhandled into the group therapy room by two new but still very serious looking orderlies. Fenriz had just been pushed into a chair and was letting the sink still stuck to his arm rest on the floor when some crazy guy with a very bad pair of Spock ears lunges at him. The guy keeps screaming something about "PRECIOUS! MY PRECIOUS!" until one of the orderlies jabs him with a cattle prod and leaves him twitching on the ground. "You people are insane. Someone just get this freaking sink off of my arm!" Fenriz demands. "Quiet You! Or you'll get some of this too." the orderly says, brandishing his prod. Fenriz shrinks down in his chair and shuts up. Sitting next to Fenriz is a guy who keeps rocking back and forth and doing a second rate impression of Dustin Hoffman. "I'm an excellent poster. An excellent poster. Double u double u double u dot. Double u double u double u dot . Double u double u double u dot." DrWho42 keeps muttering. Everything in the room seems to settle down when all of the sudden sea trooper jumps up and makes a break for the window, ignoring the fact that it's nailed shut and there are bars welded over it on the outside. "Free baby! I'm outta here suckers!" he has time to say before the orderlies tackle him and pump him full of sedatives. They plop him down in a chair and leave him drooling all over himself. This is too much for Fenriz who jumps up and runs for the door. The orderlies stand in his way. "Out of my way." he says hefting his sink. "I have a sink and I'm not afraid to use it." Just then Fenriz is jabbed in the butt with a cattle prod. He spends the next several hours on the floor twitching occasionally and dreaming of professionally installed plumbing.

While freinz is shaking on the ground RK so used to been zaped wakes up and sees Freinz on the ground right after the gaurds left and did not lock teh door. FISSHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! RK screams seen freinz floping around the ground. RK gets on all fours and bites the sink on freinzs arm and begins to drag him out to the court yard gold fish fountian. RK breaks teh sink of his arm and begins to sing.

The water in the pool to the feet is cool all we wish is to catch a fish. *Thawks freinzs arm on a rock* SO JUICY SWEEET!!!!!!!!!! RK Than pushs freinz in the water and RK begins to hope around insanley looking for a salt and pepper shaker.

Rivendell's King is gnawing on the cuff of Fenriz's shirt when an orderly finds him in the courtyard. There's a mad scramble as the orderly is joined by several members of the hospital staff and they chase RK around the courtyard. After cornering him near in the gold fish pond they tackle him but he slips out of their grasp and runs back into the hospital. Tearing down the hall RK cackles with glee, a fat gold fish clenched in his teeth. The orderlies leave Fenriz and his sink lying in the courtyard. After a while it begins to rain. A small band of gnomes pop out of a gopherhole. They see Fenriz and are rummaging through his pockets when they spot the sink. "Hot D**n!" their leader says. "Just what we've been needin' boys. Let's drag this baby back to the hideout." The gnomes drag Fenriz's sink down the gopherhole and it's never again seen by human eyes. Fenriz is still unconscious and twitching as rain pelts him in the head.

"Excuse me, Nurse." Jeanway says at the front desk. "Yes, may I help you?" She answers. "I've been waiting to give my friend this underwear now for 5 hours." She says as she holds up a bag from Roddenberry Mens Shoppe. "Oh, let me check, I think Group was over quite a while ago." She answers. Just then a set of double doors fly open and a bunch of orderlies run past chasing RK. :laugh: "Miss, yes, group is over, Mr. Fenriz is out in the courtyard, right through those doors then down to the end of the corridor, you'll see the EXIT sign." She tells her. "Thank you" Jeanway answers and procedes to find Fenriz.

Soon RK begins to attack the orderlies and begins zaping them with there own cattle prods and soon he runs past ferinz floping like a fish pulls him out of the pond and crawls up a tree with him and jumps over but soon land mines begin to blow up and RK leaves frinz out side the fence and RK runs into the woods and is never seen agian for no at least

Dr. WAB gets his blowdart and puts RK to sleep for the next 5 hours... :laugh:

"Who's next?" he says? :laugh:

Nik walks into the clinic waiting room looking rather dashing in his white sport coat, white pants, top hat, and bolo tie. An aging man of about 60, Nik stands a slender 6'2" tall, and wears a white goatee. He carries a cane with a gold knob on top and speaks with an Alabama accent. He walks up to the receptionist.

"I'm here for my appointment!" He bellows to the receptionist.

"Ok, sign here," she says and smiles. Nik simply signs, "The Colonel."

As Nik approaches a seat in the waiting room, he turns sharply and speaks to the air behind him.

"Quit followin' me!" he yells. "I'll send y'all back to the plantation! The whole lot of ya!"

The waiting room is fairly empty, save for a single young woman who has an appointment for a knee injury. Nik sits right beside her.

"Hi little miss!" Nik says, and offers his hand. "Name is Ulysses Nik Greenwood, but everyone just calls me 'The Colonel' and I reckon you can too." The woman smiles tersely at Nik, shakes his hand, and goes back to her Woman's Day magazine, pretending to ignore Nik.

Nik sits quietly for a few minutes fanning himself with a magazine. He takes his jacket off. "Hotter 'n blazes in here!" he exclaims.

After a few more minutes, Nik looks down at his belt buckle and begins speaking loudly.

"We already ate....." he begins. "..... I don't know, you'll just have to wait..... Now, I did not do that!........ Don't bring that up again.... now just be quiet or I'll get out the fire hose again...." The woman beside him moves to a different part of the waiting room. Nik sit's quietly for a few more minutes. He unbuttons his shirt down to his chest and continues fanning himself.

"Whew! Hot in here!" Nik decides to remove his shirt, and continue fanning himself.

After 20 minutes, Nik has stripped completely naked, and he continues fanning himself wildly with the magazine. "Hotter 'n a whorehouse in Mobile in July!" He continues. A mother with two small children enter the clinic, quickly decide that they don't need medical attention, and leave.

Several minutes pass, and the door swings open wildly. Standing in the door of the clinic is a large, hairy man wearing a red silk negligee. He points sharply to Nik and

shouts.

"YOU!" he says loudly, his thick brown beard covered with spittle.

Nik rises sharply and walks towards the man. His pasty white thighs jiggle as his does so.

"Aw bloody hell!" Nik exclaims, "I thought I was rid of you!"

The two grab each other and begin wrestling on the floor of the clinic waiting room.

Two policemen brings in ILS

"he was carieng a phaserrifle, he dropped it in front of us and he was crying something about 'putting it down' maybe you folks can handle this guy, HEY MISTER STAND UP AND DON,T CRAWL ON YOUR KNEES" sorry miss, he is humbling all the time, we think he is in some kind of "Guilt Thing" we can,t put him in jail becouse he did nothing wrong, maybe you can help him?

Jeanway walks down the long corridor towards the Exit sign trying to get to the Courtyard where Feniz is. Halfway down the corridor a metal wagon carrying juice and metal cups comes flying from one of the rooms and bangs into her knocking her down. Metal cups and juice go flying everywhere and Jeanway is covered from head to toe. She gets up grabs the bag of underwear and runs towards the Exit sign, pushes on the door and a loud alarms starts blaring and red lights start flashing all around her. She runs outside and seeing a fish pond runs over and splashes water on her face and arms and neck. No one is out there so she unbuttons her shirt and splashes the water on herself, she was covered with V8. As she is looking up washing herself, who does she see leering at her but Fenriz, sitting up in the tree. "Hi Sweetie." He says to her. Jeanway blushes :blush 2: and puts her shirt back on quickly. "I brought you some underwear you know?" She says to him. "I'll be right down." Fenriz answers and immediately falls from the branch he was clinging to and lands on his head on the stone patio and is out cold. :laugh::laugh:

WHERE AM I, IDONT WANT TO BE HERE !!! I WANT TO BE HOME..AAAARRRRGGGHH, GET THESE FUNNY LOOKING JACKET OOFFF ME :laugh::laugh:

Jeanway runs to get help for Fenriz and sees her neighbor ILikeSeven being wrestled to the floor in the corridor. She stands there in shock. :laugh: "ILS, can I do something for you? Call your wife?" She asks him. "Hey, go easy with him he just got out of a full body cast you know!" She yells at the orderlies. "Mind your own business Lady.!" One of them yells at her as they drag him into a room and slam the door behind them. As she walks down the corridor she can hear ILS screaming "I want my Mommy!" Over and over. :laugh: she runs to the front desk and says to the nurse. "My friend, he fell outside from the tree, he knocked himself out, come on, he needs help right now." The nurse dials a number quickly and says over the intercom."Code Blue in the CourtYard" Twice then hangs up and they both run back to Fenriz. Just as they get outside they see 4 Gnomes stripping him naked and dragging his clothes down with them into a hole in the ground. :laugh:

Fenriz wakes up just in time to see his pants disappear down the gopherhole. "Hey! My pants!" Two orderlies restrain him while a nurse treats a cut on his head. Fenriz notices Jeanway covering her eyes with her hand. "What's going on?" he says just as he realizes he's naked. "Wow. I've never seen a person's entire body blush before." the nurse says as she dabs the cut with alcohol. "Ow. Careful." Fenriz gripes. He notices Jeanway peeking between her fingers. "Hey! No fair! It's cold out here." Fenriz tries to explain as the orderlies muscle him back inside. "Fen! Wait! Your Underwear!" Jeanway says as grabs the bundle of undies just as a grubby gnome hand was reaching for them, and runs after Fenriz.

RK jumps back over the wall and grabs the undies and jumps back over avoiding any blow darts. YESSES preciouses we can get rid of this stinky loin cloth!

DrWho42, who was muttering a series of seemingly unrelated series of numbers, began talking to himself in the third person....

"Did you knoweth that thy DoctorWho42 is the shall stop the Great Plague of the early 2010s, should he accomplish his mission..."

(Other DoctorWho42 :laugh::laugh: ) "I did not... But being stuck in mental asylum won't help him save the world again..... It's like 12 Monkeys all over again...."

DrWho42 then screamed: "Have to break the time-loop! Gotta break the causal chain! Trust no one, the truth is out there!! I must not allow Genghis Khan to steal the DeLorean!", and then tried to escape down the hallways, which will probably end unsuccessfully..... :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-812-1092355061.jpg

"Okay everybody gets a sedative!" shouted Dr. WAB. The waiting room quieted down in seconds. "Mr. Fenriz please proceed to room 1. Drwho42 please report to Room 2. Orderlies, please bring RK into room 3. ILS please join Mr. Fenriz in room 1. Mr. Nik please report to room 4. Orderlies, please administer medical care and restrain Mr. RK. He's a little schizophrenic. Please give him food. I'll deal with Drwho42 first. I'll be very quick with him."

Room 2.

"I see you have some trouble with your time issues. I think I have the solution. Report after every meal to this room. It is of the utmost importance. No time traveling is needed. I have the solution you need. Ok, this will not hurt, tingle or in any way tickle."

WAB runs the antichronaton and antitachyon emmiter over who.

"I'll see you after the meal. "

room 1

"you are all here because you have been diagnosed as depressed. Meet here daily at 3:00. You may go now."

Room 3

"Mr. RK. There is no precious. If you want, I will send you the precious. Please remain in this room. It is now your new home. Ignore yourself and other people. Only listen to me and the oderlies. Don't pay attention to the precious." "Orderlies, please feed him for the next 2 and a half hours."

Room 4.

"Mr. Nik, I think you have some problems with anger and need a detox form nasty thoughts. Please remain here for the night." "Orderlies please give him a light sedative and a meal."

Fenriz bangs on the door of Room #1. "Let me out of here you Quacks!" he yells. "Those lousy gnomes took my sink! And my clothes! Da**it!" Fenriz pounds on the door for a few more minutes until he gives up. Looking around the room he sees a table. "ILS, gimme a hand. We're busting outta this nuthouse." They grab the table by either side and begin ramming it into one of the windows. Just as the glass shatters the doors swing open and a mob of orderlies pour into the room. Armed with cattle prods they make liberal use of them on Fenriz and ILS. "CRAP! Not again." Fenriz manages to groan before he's shocked into a stupor. ILS takes enough hits to drop an elephant before he goes down, laying on the floor he mutters curses in Dutch. The orderlies give them a few more jolts just to make sure then exit the room, locking the doors behind them. After the orderlies leave a gnome pops the grate off of a drain on the floor. Lifting himself out of the drainage pipe, he steals the hospital gowns from the two unconscious men, leaving them naked on the cold tile floor.

Nurse JawBreaker stands over the unconcious Dr. Wab and shakes her fist down at him. " You can't just knock everybody out all the time, you Quack, I'll knock YOU out, see how you like it!!!" The orderlies grab her and drag her off down the corridor for a hot soak and a pina colada. :laugh::laugh:

I'll deal with Drwho42 first. I'll be very quick with him."

Room 2.

"I see you have some trouble with your time issues. I think I have the solution. Report after every meal to this room. It is of the utmost importance. No time traveling is needed. I have the solution you need. Ok, this will not hurt, tingle or in any way tickle."

WAB runs the antichronaton and antitachyon emmiter over who.

"I'll see you after the meal. "

249850[/snapback]

And how does this so-called device do?

(My mind deteriorated a bit since leaps back and forth across the range of several centuries will do damage to yourself... Bleh, too much exotic elements are trapped in me due to temporal-traversing...)

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Well its a Mental Clinic wow..need a donation?

I have this problem..I see Roddeberry evvvvvvvvvrey where

So i just moved over to Lucasville..Much quiter

Seen that the ordierlies are so s.......l........o............w that RK escaped agian and with freinzs undis RK changes his loin cloth and gose to the veggie level of the hospital and takes a long nap. Soon he wakes up and invades the caffetria than lets drwho out of his room. Soon RK Dissappears into the shadows and the ordierlies fear any roomers they here about him.