Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

DrWho42

Friday the 13th of August

Thanks for the Heads-Up Doc, I have to Make sure I have all my provisions in stock so I can barracade myself inside my house. :boxing::hammer:

For me its just another Friday and I will get paid on that day. I hope. :hammer:

My fav day and number :boxing:  heads_or_tails.gif  teletub.gif

248860[/snapback]

Yep, that looks about right Tal

:hammer:

I love Friday's the 13th, all those people running around in fear of the world ending, too funny. Almost as fun as April 1st. :partytime:

one time a thunder storm happened on friday the 13th and our power went out and there were some people over and I just acted like I freeked out and started to scream we are all going to die. Man they were so scared. :sweatdrop:

one time a thunder storm happened on friday the 13th and our power went out and there were some people over and I just acted like I freeked out and started to scream we are all going to die. Man they were so scared.  :sweatdrop:

248904[/snapback]

:nod: Ah, I love it when other people get paranoia.... And probably me too....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Uh-oh, and I want to go camping... :)

I didn't think of that... Friday 13th... *scared now* :sweatdrop:

I hope everything will be fine.... I'm not that much superstitious, but when it comes to walking under ladders or black cats or Friday 13th, I'm a little... nervous... :nod::b-day:

:sweatdrop: Just a random thing but did you know that Friday the 13th only occurs when the month begins on a Sunday.... :nod:

Oh Uh, I might get pretty nasty tomorrow...*points at avatar.*

Click For Spoiler
LOL, just kidding! :laugh: For me it's just another Friday, besides, since I was born 13th. of December, sometimes my birthday comes on a Friday, so then it's kind of a lucky day.

:laugh:

TimeLady_Echo was born on Friday the 13th of October....

:laugh: I was born on 26 November... 26 being the product of 2 multiplied by 13..... Although I think I was born on a Thursday...

Well, I guess I should get prepared... *walks back down into bomb shelter* :laugh:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I love Friday's the 13th, all those people running around in fear of the world ending, too funny. Almost as fun as April 1st. :partytime:

248899[/snapback]

:laugh:

Oh yeah! I've had co-workers who were almost paranoid about anyone doing anything that might violate a "superstition law". I'd look for an umbrella to open. :twisted:

BTW, I was born on the 13 (not this month), but I don't think it was a Friday.

Guess what today is? :bow:

Nothing bad happening to me right now, but SciFi did not show The Twilight Zone today... :drool::spock::bow:

I'll look forward to watching The Prisoner though. :bow:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Bad day at work. For me today is an important holiday. Its Left-handed day! :drool:

We're 12 hours ahead, here, so Friday the 13th's just about over :drool: We had a Literature test today -- it was a killer, and I chose the philosophical questions.

I think I'm quite superstitious. I believe in pagan rituals to worship the tree gods.

Oooh, oooh, I got an idea! :drool:

Since there are no birthdays or events happening today (that I know of...), could we move this thread to the Party Loco forum? :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Oooh, oooh, I got an idea! :bow:

Since there are no birthdays or events happening today (that I know of...), could we move this thread to the

Done just now Who. I noticed you were on the thread when I moved it, did you feel the displacment? :drool: How did it compare to a trip in the T.A.R.D.I.S.? :bow:

So far today has been freaky friday free for me... :spock:

Oooh, oooh, I got an idea! :drool:

Since there are no birthdays or events happening today (that I know of...), could we move this thread to the

Party Loco forum? :cool1:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

250158[/snapback]

that's the nice thought...

:spock: :cool1: :bow: