Sign in to follow this  
amcroja

Mintakans

i got theroy on the Mintakans that their offshot of romulans or vuclans me my co work deabte this what do you all think.

i  got  theroy  on  the  Mintakans  that  their  offshot  of romulans  or  vuclans    me    my  co  work  deabte  this  what  do  you  all  think.

248531[/snapback]

While it's possible that the Mintakans are an offshoot of the Vulcans and/or Romulans, (Spock did mention that the idea of an ancient race settling various planets explained parts of Vulcan prehistory and groups of native americans were seeded on other planets, not to mention the many Romulan offshoots mentioned in "Gambit 1 and 2" TNG 7th Season) its just as likely that they evolved naturally.

Just as we see very human-like species, there are probably a number of 'Vulcanoid' species that have evolved.

That does make sence. If there is lots of humanoids in Star Trek there should be same number of Vulcanoids.

It's a big galaxy and since the Vulcans beleive in infinite diversity in infinate combinations it is entirely possible that the Mintakans evolved naturally.

Perhaps the Vulcan physiology is suited for planets of that type. The Mintakan planet looked pretty desert like and if the whole planet is like that that may be why.