Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

The Default Skin

Which Skin would be best as the Default Skin?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which Skin would be best as the Default Skin?

• Trekker (The original)
    • STARTREKFANS.NET1.0 (Original With all the green)
    • RomulanStarEmpire
    • STARTREKFANS.NET 3.0 (New skin with Star Field)
    • I don't care, you pick

The Default skin is the one that all Non-Members will see when they visit the site. Currently the "Trekker" skin is the one being used (That's the one with the Purple font).

My vote is for the new one, STARTREKFANS.NET 3.0 but I want to get everyone's opinions first.

For anyone not sire how to look at the skins, just go to My Controls and scroll down. On the left of the screen you will see an option for Skins and Languages. Click that and you can switch skins there.

I voted for the original, although I've just changed to the one with the stars in the background and I like it better. I just think the other one's good for people to get used to.

Ok, I'm going to make 3.0 the default fo new members and guests. If it changes everyone by default, it's simple for you to be able to convert back to your skin of choice (Your skin of choice... never thought I'd use that sentence! :( )

I really like Startrekfans 3.0! the colors and background(star field) are great and a lot more comfortable on my eyes (not that the others are difficult)

I really like Startrekfans 3.0! the colors and background(star field) are great and a lot more comfortable on my eyes (not that the others are difficult)

This is the first one that I started from scratch with. I muted some of the colors for that very reason.

ive gotta say the new one too, its great its now my permanent setting, unless you come up with something even better, but i cant imagine that. all hail VBG. :( B) B) :bow::bow:

With this site it is always possible....

unless you come up with something even better, but i cant imagine that.