Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

Any news about Star Trek 11?

So far, all we know is that Berman & Braga want to do a mixed cast movie, as in selecting specific characters that fit the story instead of using a "series cast", while Paramount wants a new cast movie. That's really all we know so far. I don't think they're even working on it. Me, I'm waitint for Paramount to green light #11 so they can get started! :laugh:

Well, according to a certain movie database, the name escapes me at the moment, there is a Star Trek thing in production called The Borg Encounter, which so far has Admiral Janeway, The Doctor, and The Borg Queen in the cast. It remains to be seen whether or not this is a movie, tv movie, or something else.

Well, according to a certain movie database, the name escapes me at the moment, there is a Star Trek thing in production called The Borg Encounter, which so far has Admiral Janeway, The Doctor, and The Borg Queen in the cast. It remains to be seen whether or not this is a movie, tv movie, or something else.

It's a ride for Star Trek: The Experrience :laugh:

Thanks for the info,guys. Let me know when there is more info, I'm already excited for the 11th movie. I'm trying not to get excited

Are you serious? Why the hell would that be in a movie database?

:dude:

:dude:

And will the ride be considered canon? lol