If You Had A Chance To Go Watch JPIV, Would You  

17 members have voted

1. 1. If You Had A Chance To Go Watch JPIV, Would You

• Yes
    • No
    • Whats IV Mean?
    • NEVER!
    • Absolutley!

http://www.spielbergfilms.com/jp4home.html according to that, there will be a "jurassic park IV, but not on any of the Isles(Isle Nubla and Isle Sorna) but, somewhere else, not in the jungle or anything." Thats so kool, im gonna go watch it as soon as it comes out. "Sam neil might have a part in the coming up Jurassic park IV film". sam neil is the best, but i wish they would have Ian Malcolm(Jeff Goldblum) in the next one to, hes awesome, lol.

Interesting...

I'll see if the trailer is good when it comes out. I also want to see the dramatis personae to see if Goldblum is on. LOTB, I concur Goldblum is quite awesome.

Have either of you read the book for Jurrasic Park? if you have, you'd know that Ian Malcom shouldn't have been in "Lost World". why is this, you ask? because in the book, he dies.

I always knew there was going to be a JP4. But Vince Vaughn is said to star in it. Not for sure though. And if it's true that it won't be in a jungle or anything, then what else is there? A city perhaps?

Believe me, I know more about all Jurassic Parks than all the posters here combined :lol:

Have you read "Jurassic Park:The Lost World" Jim? because if you had, then you would have realized that he didnt die, just was badly wounded.BTW, sea trooper, i know as much as you because i have read all the books and seen all the movies and there is no other information available so we must know the same.

Edited by LordOfTheBorg

I always knew there was going to be a JP4. But Vince Vaughn is said to star in it. Not for sure though. And if it's true that it won't be in a jungle or anything, then what else is there? A city perhaps?

Believe me, I know more about all Jurassic Parks than all the posters here combined :lol:

248157[/snapback]

Perhaps it'll be a story about the pterodactyls/teranodons (which?) making nests on city skyscrapers and feeding people to their younguns. The "bird cage" was left open in part two correct?

248157[/snapback]

Perhaps it'll be a story about the pterodactyls/teranodons (which?) making nests on city skyscrapers and feeding people to their younguns. The "bird cage" was left open in part two correct?

248162[/snapback]

No no. The article in the link says that the pteradons will have nothing to do with the JP4 story. And it was #3

Edited by sea trooper

248157[/snapback]

248162[/snapback]

If you went to that site,and read the article, you would see that it WASNT gonna be about that.

Have you read "Jurassic Park:The Lost World" Jim? because if you had, then you would have realized that he didnt die, just was badly wounded.BTW, sea trooper, i know as much as you because i have read all the books and seen all the movies and there is no other information available so we must know the same.

248161[/snapback]

Grrr. Darn you and your technicalities! :lol:

And yes, Ian lives. (read both books 3 times)

Edited by sea trooper

248161[/snapback]

Grrr. Darn you and your technicalities! :)

And yes, Ian lives. (read both books 3 times)

248166[/snapback]

BWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!TECHNICALITIES WILL RULE THE EARTH! lol :) :lol: :lol:

No no. The article in the link says that the pteradons will have nothing to do with the JP4 story. And it was #3

If you went to that site,and read the article, you would see that it WASNT gonna be about that.

Oh excuse me, I meant #3. Not about the birds huh? Too bad, that makes twice they dropped that ball :lol:

*shoots Tal Shiar* :hammer:

JP3 was great, except for it's need of "family" cooperation (no bad words!) but since Spielburg might be coming back, I think things might change.

I have to say 1 thing. WOW, I've finaly met someone who likes jp3 everyone i now hates it, including me. I didnt think it was very good. Dont now excactly(SP) why but something bout it told me i didnt like it and now im just rambling so im gonna stop.

I am true to all Jurassic Parks, no matter how much toy lines they have. Just not when it comes to CG, if 90% of the movie is CG (like some movies *cough AOTC cough*) then it ruins it, but I doubt it will ever come to that.

Edited by sea trooper

As long as Sam Neil is in it, I will absolutely see it...

*Drools, thinking about Sam Neil*

I might see it.. but depending on the trailer, I might decide to wait until DVD.

I saw all three. Personally, II & III were ok at best, but I really liked pretty much everything about JPI. I had read the first book back when the first film came out, I have not yet gotten to read the second yet.

As long as Sam Neil is in it, I will absolutely see it...

*Drools, thinking about Sam Neil*

248494[/snapback]

Sorry, but I seriously doubt it. :hammer:

I saw all three. Personally, II & III were ok at best, but I really liked pretty much everything about JPI. I had read the first book back when the first film came out, I have not yet gotten to read the second yet.

248498[/snapback]

:eekout::boxing: :boxing: You HAVE to be kidding! You haven't read The Lost World! YOU HAVE TO READ THAT BOOK! It is so better than the first book!

Edited by sea trooper

Sure, I'd like to see that... (and Sam Neill ---> *DROOL*, I agree :hammer: )

I loved the first movie and the third one was great as well, though I didn't care much about the 2nd one... now wait... that was the one without Sam Neill, right :boxing::boxing:

Nah i dont think i would go see it mabe down load it off the net but not waste my money by going to the movies to see it.

248161[/snapback]

I've got the original JP in my hands, and am scouring it, they specifically mention that the Costa Ricans won't allow Ian Malcom to be burried. and in the last section of the chapter, BOTH Malcom and Hammond die. Malcom succumbs to his injuries and Hammond is eaten by Compy's

I've got the original JP in my hands, and am scouring it, they specifically mention that the Costa Ricans won't allow Ian Malcom to be burried. and in the last section of the chapter, BOTH Malcom and Hammond die. Malcom succumbs to his injuries and Hammond is eaten by Compy's

248522[/snapback]

And in The Lost World, it says that Ian had died, but they located him to another hospital where they found out he was alive. Then he stayed alive.

Edited by sea trooper

Oh and for the poll I voted yes, why wouldn't I? It's a pretty good series, especially the 2nd and third parts; I think they stand up to repeated viewings much better than part one does. LW is my favorite of all though.

btw, the first one wasnt that good, except for the !76! mistakes! here, ill give you a few i remember,cause i dont wanna git up and get the paper.

1.When the T-rex pushes the explorer over, you can slow it down and in the bottom left corner, there is a potted plant. And if you keep it going slow, you can see the cables that dont let the stunt car fall over to far. 2. When the T-rex got out of the fence, there was about a 5 foot high wall,and we assume, unless the T-rex has super stretch power, that there was about a 5 foot drop on the other side, then lvl ground, but when the explorer gets flipped over, there is a giant cliff. WHERE DID IT COME FROM?????????

Agreed LOTB. Another is all that mud the T-Rex pushes the up-side-down car down into; later when Ellie is looking for the jeep all that mud is dried up? It's a miracle! :hammer: There are sooooooooooo many more...

In the beginning when the miners are digging in the cave for amber, technically, they would have never found anything. They would have had to dig away from the rivers and forresty places, to a dry hillside to find dominican amber. But even in there you can't find amber with insects old enough to have even seen dinosaurs. The truth is, you have to look in New Jersey for the best stuff.

JP1 was a great movie, mistakes and all.

JP2 blew chunks, we skip it and go right for

JP3, which I thought was really good.

I guess we all have our own opinions! I didn't like number 2 at all, but we loved number 3 ... go figure, Tal Shiar.