Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Custom Titles

Quick Question, when I've reached my 1000th post (which will take about 15 years at the rate i post) can I use the name of 'Dark Lord Angel' ? If not then I'll try to do my Angel of Darkness routine :-P

263448[/snapback]

Hmm I've heard of time passing quickly but I had no idea that at least 10 years had gone by since you posted this. *teases Angel of Darkness* Only a few hundred to go and at your rate of posting that should come sooner than you think.

What do you think of my title?

:assimilated:

293064[/snapback]

Cool, a softer touch to Resistance is Futile. :wow:

What do you think of my title?

:assimilated:

293064[/snapback]

I like it, 3 of 7 :wow:

As for mine, for the time being I have Sky Dancer as mine. I may eventually change it again, who knows.

Heh, so it seems I got long, long way to go till I can add ''Ai'tanna Kaileron khotte Yun'o!'' under me avatar, hm GJ :assimilated:

Edited by Kaileron

Heh, so it seems I got long, long way to go till I can add ''Ai'tanna Kaileron khotte Yun'o!'' under me avatar, hm GJ B)

293556[/snapback]

Yes, you apperantly have a long way to go, but it's worth the wait. B)

B)

Heh, so it seems I got long, long way to go till I can add ''Ai'tanna Kaileron khotte Yun'o!'' under me avatar, hm GJ B)

293556[/snapback]

Yes, you apperantly have a long way to go, but it's worth the wait. B)

B)

293563[/snapback]

I didn't change mine for a while but not that I have, I really, really like it. LOL

293556[/snapback]

YOu'd have to add an interpretation though, no foreign languages

293556[/snapback]

YOu'd have to add an interpretation though, no foreign languages

293759[/snapback]

It isnt as much of a foreign language as it is Yuuzhan Vong. Gabri_Jade could explain it quite well B)

Quick Question, when I've reached my 1000th post (which will take about 15 years at the rate i post) can I use the name of 'Dark Lord Angel' ? If not then I'll try to do my Angel of Darkness routine :-P

263448[/snapback]

Hmm I've heard of time passing quickly but I had no idea that at least 10 years had gone by since you posted this. *teases Angel of Darkness* Only a few hundred to go and at your rate of posting that should come sooner than you think.

289409[/snapback]

Hehe lol - I finally got here :batman: :jem'hadar: *looks for the button....*

263448[/snapback]

289409[/snapback]

Hehe lol - I finally got here :batman: :jem'hadar: *looks for the button....*

305198[/snapback]

We are now 15 years in the future! Boy, time does move fast. I sure do look good for being 15 years older. :batman::batman: Congrats on 1000 post.

Edited by Odie

263448[/snapback]

289409[/snapback]

Hehe lol - I finally got here :batman: :batman: *looks for the button....*

305198[/snapback]

We are now 15 years in the future! Boy, time does move fast. I sure do look good for being 15 years older. :jem'hadar: :batman: Congrats on 1000 post.

305419[/snapback]

wooooow.....look outside! it really is 15 years :dude:

I should add some foriegn Trek stuff..

Murackta Klopach Jim! Treplocka Micshkal!

(Valderan for "Hail Lord Jim! Bow Down!")

What does everyone think of my title?  Just got 1000 posts this week.

313987[/snapback]

Neat. :) How about a prediction?

313993[/snapback]

I predict you won't be the last one to ask if I can see the future or make predictions... :)

Tribble Protecter :hug: (Shou;d change it to Protectress cause Im a girl but :) )

I'm doing my job and protecting their little fuzzy hineys :) *gets weapons loaded* Don't move!

Do not know yet what i want.

Tribbles huh? thought they where dusting pads that Purr. :)

Holds up bag full of purring dust pads in front of me. :)

Woot, the great Leader Of Psychics!

314056[/snapback]

All will bow before me! And I corrected your spelling :)