Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Custom Titles

You may have noticed that some members now have personalized titles. This is a new feature that allows members with 1000 or more posts to customize their own title under their avatar. There are some ground rules, however, that we ask everyone to observe.

1. The words mod, moderator, admin, administrator, Federation, Starfleet Command, or anything else denoting authority on the board are not allowed except by mods and admins.

2. Titles must be in English only.

3. No swearing or cussing is allowed in titles. If it's censored by the board in posts it can't be in your title.

4. All titles are subject to approval by administration and can be altered or removed at any time.

We hope you enjoy this new feature! :biggrin:

Yeah, I noticed that feature as I took a look at my profile after the upgrade - and I love it. :laugh:

I hope my title isn't offending to anyone out there. :biggrin: :blink:

1. The words mod, moderator, admin, administrator, Federation, Starfleet Command, or anything else denoting authority on the board are not allowed except by mods and admins.

247726[/snapback]

I know this doesn't count for me now, but what about "Imperial"?

Imperial is fine here on STF, none of the mods or admin have that in there titles or anything. :lol:

Quick question once i've reached 1000 post will i be allowed to use the title Praetor?

248383[/snapback]

Yeah, you'll be able to edit it in your profile.

Ok thanks, i want sure if i would b allowed it because its like a leader title

248403[/snapback]

Since we're not really Romulan themed I don't think it would cause any confusion.

This doesn't count for me yet either, but when I do get there, (In like six months) would I be able to use the title, Vorta Ambassador? Or Dominion Ambassador?

How about Vorta Emissary?

Or Chancellor?

This doesn't count for me yet either, but when I do get there, (In like six months) would I be able to use the title, Vorta Ambassador? Or Dominion Ambassador?

How about Vorta Emissary?

Or Chancellor?

249752[/snapback]

I don't think Chancellor or Emissary would be a problem but I don't know about ambassador for the reason that former STF mods are titled ambassadors. 33.gif I'll discuss it with VBG and get back to you on that.

Admin could, and Mods too (I think), but this is the first I've seen where non-Staff posters can change their titles.

256090[/snapback]

No one had that ability until we upgraded, I or Alterego could go in and do it for someone but no one else had access to that feature.

Truth be told it was a feature I didn't have active on purpose, it was only an accident of the upgrade that it became available.

For everyone that likes this feature you can thank RC that it is available because she convinced me to leave it there.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU RC!!!!!!! I love this thing. I am not sure how many posts I have anymore (due to computer crashes and trips to Europe) but I cannot wait to get to 1000! Now, if only school would stop interfering...

Quick Question, when I've reached my 1000th post (which will take about 15 years at the rate i post) can I use the name of 'Dark Lord Angel' ? If not then I'll try to do my Angel of Darkness routine :-P

Quick Question, when I've reached my 1000th post (which will take about 15 years at the rate i post) can I use the name of 'Dark Lord Angel' ? If not then I'll try to do my Angel of Darkness routine :-P

263448[/snapback]

Yeah, that would be fine.

BOOOORING :-P

263655[/snapback]

Boring?! :wacko: :P

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I got over 200 posts to go. I have not thought of any besides Android. I would like something a little more original.