Sign in to follow this  
cptwright

3000 POSTS WOW

I JUST WANTED TO BE THE FIRST TO SAY WOWWOWOWWOWOWOWOWOW, TAKARA YOU RULE, I KNOW IM POSTING THIS JUST BEFORE YOU HIT THE BIG THREE THOU, BUT YOULL BE THERE BY THE END OF THE AFTERNOON IM SURE. KEEP IT UP, AND BEFROE YOU KNOW IT FIVE THOU HERE YOU COME. YOUR AN INSPIRATION TO US ALL. :dude::dude: :lol: :D:laugh: :( :( :( :(

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

YOU GUYS ALL ROCK! ESPECIALLY VBG!!! THANKS FOR THE GREAT PLACE TO DISCUSS TREK, VBG!!! :(

Thanks guys!! It so much fun! So many great people, intelligent posts - it is not hard to stay here for hours on end. You all rule!! :(

Just so everyone knows, I told VBG that it wasn't necessary to post a congrats in the promotion thread for me just so you know he hasn't forgotten me.

Wow!! WAY TO GO TAKARA (didn;t we just congratulate you on 2000 posts a day or two ago?? :()

:( :bow: B) I still have a long ways to go, but it will be great when I reach that 3000 mark, but by then he would be up to 300,000 hehehehe B)

What about the plan to make her post’s stop registering, is it still progressing without a hitch?

I couldn't make it stop completely but what I was able to do was make it so that for every post she makes it takes one away....

It's a good thing I'm a Rear Admiral then or I would be back to Ensign by the end of the summer. :(

Thanks again everyone. In the immortal words of Sally Field "you like me, you really like me!!" bluesquare.gif

It's a good thing I'm a Rear Admiral then or I would be back to Ensign by the end of the summer. :(

Thanks again everyone.  In the immortal words of Sally Field "you like me, you really like me!!"  bluesquare.gif

I thought This guy said that! B)

0790729970.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

B)

Sally Field said it first in her obviously not so memorable Oscar acceptance speech when she won best actress the second time. The Mask was one of many spoofs on her classic words. :(

Congrats Sister!!!

I guess I have a lot of catching up to do....hmmmm only 800 and something posts to go. :( B) ACK, that is impossible, wait..with these boards anything is possible! B)

Congratulations!!! Keep up the posting and you'll be at 4000 in no time!!!

EXCELLENT!!! YOUR AN INSPIRATION.I THOUGHT I WAS DOIN' WELL WITH 200 ODD POSTS :D

Thanks Trekbabe but I don't think your posts are odd. :wow: They're great! :D