Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Creative Writing

I am starting up a creative writing board and I really need to know who is interseted.

The site will have everything from fanfiction to works of original fiction PM me, reply to this post e-mail me angeljane8@yahoo.com just let me know and ask any and all questions.

that was really off topic jeanway, i think that if your not gonna say anything ON TOPIC, dont say anything at all. if you wanna commment on her signature, do it somewhere else, please. *Waves hand frantically* i wanna do creative writing

Because my email bounced... (it's my problem, I'm pretty sure, it's happened a little too often lately).

Count me in. But there's a site you might wanna check out: www.chillingeffects.com . Browse around.

Hey LOTBorg... this it the 'off-topic' forum... if there's anywhere on this site to post ADD comments...

well guys the site has begun you can find it at www.writerstable.tk be sure to look. join if you like. It was on the strength of your responses that I made it.

that was really off topic jeanway, i think that if your not gonna say anything ON TOPIC, dont say anything at all. if you wanna commment on her signature, do it somewhere else, please. *Waves hand frantically* i wanna do creative writing

247243[/snapback]

It was a comment to Angel, a Positive comment. And for YOUR Information

LOTB, Angel and I had already discussed this in an IM earlier today. She already knows I'm in. And why are you telling me I'm off topic? Are you a Mod now? And anything creatively written would NOT be off topic, it's right on topic. :biggrin:

AND THANK YOU KYALIA :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Guys this isn't the topic for disagreeing or annything else but the discussion of the site

Angel, I've tried on a half dozen occasions to get into WritersTable/tk but I can't. What's the problem?