Sign in to follow this  
Judisparks

Hi

:D

Okay, hello. I'm new.

Middle aged female, married and thankfully childless (by choice, do not want to grow up). Have been a fan of Trek since the first episode of TOS which I clearly remember fighting with my parents to watch, a determined seven year old. Haven't missed an episode since.

Favorite of the five series is DS9 and Enterprise is a close second. We own all the movies, a large portion of TOS on DVD, a few Next Gens and the DS9 first season set is on its way from Amazon.

Also watch Stargate SG-1, Andromeda, Charmed as well as the rerun stuff like XFiles (which I miss badly), Babylon 5, and anything else that SciFi chooses to throw at us. I read SF, too -- McCaffrey, Heinlein, Silverberg, Turtledove, Stirling and whatever else strikes my fancy.

That's all I've got to say today. Nice to be here.

:D

Okay, hello.  I'm new. 

Middle aged female, married and thankfully childless (by choice, do not want to grow up).  Have been a fan of Trek since the first episode of TOS which I clearly remember fighting with my parents to watch, a determined seven year old.  Haven't missed an episode since.

Favorite of the five series is DS9 and Enterprise is a close second.  We own all the movies, a large portion of TOS on DVD, a few Next Gens and the DS9 first season set is on its way from Amazon. 

Also watch Stargate SG-1, Andromeda, Charmed as well as the rerun stuff like XFiles (which I miss badly), Babylon 5, and anything else that SciFi chooses to throw at us.  I read SF, too -- McCaffrey, Heinlein, Silverberg, Turtledove, Stirling and whatever else strikes my fancy. 

That's all I've got to say today.  Nice to be here.

:) Welcome to the Board! I look forward to talking to you about the shows!

Nice to meet you. I wigh I was able to watch all those shows where I live ST doesn't come on anymore. Enterprise comes on Wednesday TNG is always on ( THankfully) and Voyager comes on at 4am. So I wish you best of luck that they stay. I'm only 14 so my grammer may sound wrong. Sorry. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I enjoyed the old one. Have fun and Live long and love trek :D

Nice to meet you. I wigh I was able to watch all those shows where I live ST doesn't come on anymore. Enterprise comes on Wednesday TNG is always on ( THankfully) and Voyager comes on at 4am. So I wish you best of luck that they stay. I'm only 14 so my grammer may sound wrong. Sorry. I hope you enjoy this site as much as I enjoyed the old one. Have fun and Live long and love trek  :D

Billy, if you are on a cable modem you might check out something like KaZaa for downloading of episodes. It can take hours to download a single episode but once you have it you don't have to worry about it T.V. is going to air it or not.

Sign in to follow this