Sign in to follow this  
star_rose

brent will play in ENT

Hello!

I hope to see endly Brent in England in October.

I have read on another site (brentspiner.net) that he will play in 3 episodes of ENT as the great-grandfather of Noonian Soong, the creator of Data.

At the end he has understood that we all love him!

he, Brent, confirmed this also at the Vagas Con. He has not been told much about the character as yet, but i did read that it will be a guy who had stolen 20 embryos from the enhanced group of humans like Khan. If i read it right, they are now gonna hunt the guys that he grew down, but i'm not sure about that point.

He said they will be filming in the next month or two and he seemed excited about it.

Not as much as as, but..... :( :blink: :assimilated:

I am glad that Brent Spiner will be on Enterprise. I wish I could see it in Japan. I will just wait until I am back in the states to see Enterprise.

I'm going to my first convention next year and I'm going to meet him...I wonder what the actual actor looks like.... *thinks*

Maybe that might help ratings. I have been asking everyone if they are not watching TV on the time Ent is on to turn their TV on and just leave the room and go about their business...just doing my part.