Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Favorite Voyager Episode

What's your Favorite Voyager Episode?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Voyager Episode?

• Caretaker (Season 1 winner)
    • Tuvix (Season 2 winner)
    • Scorpion Part I (Season 3 winner)
    • Year of Hell (Season 4 winner)
    • Bride of Chaotica (Season 5 winner)
    • Unimatrix Zero Part I (Season 6 winner)
    • End Game (Season 7 winner)

Based on the previous polling of the past several months, these are the 7 episodes (one from each season) that were picked as the 7 favorites of Voyager.

Now it's time to pick your Favorite from the entire series, not a particular season.

Any additional votes in the Episode polls will not count toward this final result.

The season results are shown in these photos below.

Click For Spoiler

I actually had two favorites, couldn't decide, but I did vote for Tuvix. I thought he was HOT <_< For Real. End Game was my other favorite. Right at the very end when Voyager came blasting back into the Alpha Quadrant. I stood up and cheered. :look: But sad because it was the end :angry: { I know, they were dragged back in by the Borg} :bow:

I chose Endgame, which had Janeway at her best. I also enjoyed the final scene. My second choice would have been Year of Hell.

Scorpion, Unimatrix Zero or Endgame. I can't decide, all of those is very good Borg episodes. <_<

:look:

It was a hard choice between Scorpion, Year of Hell and Bride of Chaotica!

I voted for Year of Hell, just an absolutly amazing episode (or episodes...) very powerful :assimilated:

I whittled down to End Game and Year of Hell.

Year of heel won, mainly because End GAme for me needed continuation, which it got in book form, and whichh work surprisingly well which in the end made me realise that only half the job had been done on that episode.

Year of Hell was a very strong episode and was very enjoyable to watch. The mix of an old favourite of the trek universe (Time travel) and the conflict of interests within the character of Chakotay were fascinating.

The overall image I have from this episode is Kathryn Janeway looking up from her ministrations on the battle worn bridge, to Chakotay who hands her a birthday gift of a watch, the look of pained gratitude was beutiful and I think the whole cast superbly acted out the battle worn efforts of a crew under attack.

Year of heel won, mainly because End GAme for me needed continuation, which it got in book form, and whichh work surprisingly well which in the end made me realise that only half the job had been done on that episode.

Year of Hell was a very strong episode and was very enjoyable to watch. The mix of an old favourite of the trek universe (Time travel) and the  conflict of interests within the character of Chakotay were fascinating.

The overall image I have from this episode is Kathryn Janeway looking up from her ministrations on the battle worn bridge, to Chakotay who hands her a birthday gift of a watch, the look of pained gratitude was beutiful and I think the whole cast superbly acted out the battle worn efforts of a crew under attack.

I agree on both points, Endgame was great, but it left me hanging and wanting more. It was just incomplete.

Year of Hell was just a masterpiece in acting and writing. When she found the watch... :assimilated:

Tuvix is one of my all time trek episodes also a very sad one but i gets my vote

Click for Spoiler:

I AM NOT THE REAL SLIM SHADY!!!!!!!!....I JUST LOOK LIKE HIM...

year of hell has to be the favorite, it had something in it for everyone plus many suprises for example, janeway giving the order to abandon ship!

BRIDE OF CHAOTICA!!! MUAHAHAHA!!! YAY!!!

lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol (Sorry, inside joke)

I voted for Unimatrix Zero. :(

Year of Hell is just as good if not better. I meant to pick this one. :assimilated: :blink: