Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Eeee! Brent Spiner in Vegas!

As some of you may know I'm in Vegas now (accessing internet by piggybacking my modem onto the hotel room's fax machine)

So, for those of you who couldn't make it: I give you a brief recap.

Before Brent came out to talk to his adoring public they show this little music video tribute to Data. That in itslef was pretty entertaining: it was a bunch of clips of Data moments played over Mr. Roboto and I've got a Secret by Styx (I've ot the former stuck in my head domo arigoto mr roboto domo domo domo domo)

And then the moment we were all waiting for: Brent :b-day:

He was so funny, he would make a great stand up comedian lol.

Memorable quotes:

"You're name's Bret? Were you named after me? Too bad they took away the N."

"I played craps for the first time last night, and I think I did pretty well. I only lost 10,000 dollars."

"The studio didn't like the first storyline for Nemesis. They liked the second one, but no one else did. Patrick didn't like the third one. And nobody liked the fourth one, which was the one we ended up doing."

"I love watching Enterprise! I put on my uniform and line up all my action figures, and we watch it toether. I think they like it more, though."

ooooo, he also did this really good imitation of Patrick Stewart's voice :rolleyes:

good times!

You are sooooo lucky! :rolleyes: I wish I could have gone. :b-day: I am glad someone from stf went. Do you have any photos?

Yes, I envy you. I wish I could have gone as well. I know that this will be a very memorable event for you. :rolleyes:

DAMN!!!!!

i wish i had known you were there!!!!

So was i!!!!

if you stood in line to get his pix, i was the goofy one near the front with the shaky legs. lol

in line for his autograph, i was the one the people from security were watching at the one guy even growled at me. ROFL. he was funny.

Brent was a scream and when he talked about how rare his CD was, i was the one who screamed out about getting it at E-bay.

Was anyone else there???

is anyone else taking days to recoved from jetlag like i am???

damn, i'm tired, but Vagas was beautiful and the food was yummy....But Brent was even yummier.

Was it me or did he look YOUNGER????

and anyone who has said any crap about him being fat...GRRRR he was long and lean just like he has always been.

BRENT Spiner ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and so does DATA!!

Wow wow wow :bow::bow: :o I'm sooo excited now....I'm going to meet him next year.... in london