Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your Favorite Episode of TNG?

What's your Favorite Episode of TNG?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. What's your Favorite Episode of TNG?

• Encounter at Farpoint (Season 1 winner)
    • The Measure of a Man (Season 2 winner)
    • The Best of Both Worlds, Part I (Season 3 winner)
    • The Best of Both Worlds, Part II (Season 4 winner)
    • The Inner Light (Season 5 winner)
    • Relics (Season 6 winner)
    • All Good Things... (Season 7 winner)

Based on the previous polling of the past several months, these are the 7 episodes (one from each season) that were picked as the 7 favorites of TNG.

Now it's time to pick your Favorite from the entire series, not a particular season.

Any additional votes in the Episode polls will not count toward this final result.

The season results are shown in these photos below.

Click For Spoiler

I voted for Relics is was good to see Scotty in action one last time :) and all my best wishes go out to him :)

"SHES GERRY RIGGED LIKE A CHRISTMAS TREE"

Scotty...

'The Measure of a Man' for me..I always enjoy watching that one and how Picard saves Data's life and future..'Relics' and 'The Inner Light' are great episodes too..

My true favorite ep of TNG is "Yesterday's Enterprise", but since that didn't make the list...

I liked all of those ("Encounter..." the least), but my vote goes to "The Best of Both Worlds" part II. When I was younger, I used to play that episode over and over again. "Relics" and "The Inner Light" are right up there with it.

I saw relics 2 nights ago and i think thats my Fav..i cant seem to recall the others :blush 2: mabe because i am a DS9 girl :blink:

I plaed my vote on Best of Both Worlds part I, but I like both parts of Best of Both Worlds equally. Too bad I couldn't vote for both... :blink:

:blink:

As they say "All good things must come to an end." And the one line I really like is "Five card draw, nothing wild, and the sky is the limite..."

scotty was good in this..Working with la forge even in spire. it was cool. Especially too see him that old in from old trek coming back. was good trek.. thanks..

post-84-1091215731.jpg

I plaed my vote on Best of Both Worlds part I, but I like both parts of Best of Both Worlds equally. Too bad I couldn't vote for both...  :blink:

:blink:

When it comes time to make the overall poll of favorite episode from all of Star Trek I'll combine the 2 parters results. So if Part I and II have more combined votes then All Good Things then BOBW will be the overall winner for TNG.

From the list given I picked Inner Light, which is a wonderful science fiction story, let alone a good Star Trek story. If your society was dying, how would you preserve a record of it,beyond the dry relics that would fascinate archeologists? In giving an naswer to this question Inner Light also allows us to see Picard as we rarely get to see him.

Relics and BOBW I and II but hard since i've a few favorites from each year of TNG hard to choose a specific few

"All Good Things" is another one of my favorites of TNG episodes along with "Yesterdays Enterprise"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:assimilated: :blink: :( :laugh:

From the list given I picked Inner Light, which is a wonderful science fiction story, let alone a good Star Trek story. If your society was dying, how would you preserve a record of it,beyond the dry relics that would fascinate archeologists? In giving an naswer to this question Inner Light also allows us to see Picard as we rarely get to see him.

I couldn't agree more. This was a wonderful story and it was great to see Picard live out a lifetime outside of Starfleet and have a family and then return back to "reality" with all of his new memories entact.

Didn't this episode get nominated for some awards?