Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

For those planning or hoping to go

Put something under the screen names to identify the Board Mods.

Just as long as it isn't something like this:

target.gif

:(

hehehehe! That one is a good one! B)

hey at least it won't be:

KICK ME! I'M A MODERATOR!!

My plan is to have a computer set up in Vegas, possibly with a webcam transmitting a live feed of at least some of the events.

Oh no!! A live feed of me getting tanked at Quark's Bar?!?!?

My plan is to have a computer set up in Vegas, possibly with a webcam transmitting a live feed of at least some of the events.

LOL Maybe no cam in Quarks...

As an update to everyone, I'm waiting to hear back from the Hilton with more details. So planning is going forward.

LOL Maybe no cam in Quarks...

There might not be a camera at Quark's but that won't stop us from posting compromising...ah I mean nice photos on the boards. :laugh:

Oh, darn....No camera at Quarks?! That means I can't provide people with my traditional photos of FOOD! Heehee, Going through my picture album there is at least 10 pictures of different meals(including the hors d'oveurs table at prom), and my grandparents' anniversary video we took: I filmed about 15 minutes of the buffet table and the pots and pans in the kitchen...

Oh, wait...you said somebody ELSE would have the camera, I guess everyone is safe from those pictures...

Just cuz VBG does not intend to have a camera in Quark's does not mean you are safe from mine, Takara! (and everyone else)

Blackmail pictures are fun! :laugh::laugh: :devil:

Oh, darn....No camera at Quarks?! That means I can't provide people with my traditional photos of FOOD! Heehee, Going through my picture album there is at least 10 pictures of different meals(including the hors d'oveurs table at prom), and my grandparents' anniversary video we took: I filmed about 15 minutes of the buffet table and the pots and pans in the kitchen...

Oh, wait...you said somebody ELSE would have the camera, I guess everyone is safe from those pictures...

LOL Let me rephrase that... No live feed from quarks...

Just cuz VBG does not intend to have a camera in Quark's does not mean you are safe from mine, Takara! (and everyone else)

Blackmail pictures are fun! :laugh:  :bow:  :devil:

I'm not worried. :laugh: I'm the good one remember. :bow:

LOL Let me rephrase that... No live feed from quarks...

Hehehe! I kinda knew that, but still had to say that!! :)

I'm not worried.  I'm the good one remember. 

Oh SURE you are the good one, Takara :) !

And Lessa with a camera? Now I am scared! :( Just kidding!

Ah yes black shirts sound excellent.

Just as long as they don't say something like "I Ate the Monster Burrito!" :D

LOL

And Lessa with a camera? Now I am scared!  Just kidding!

you should be afraid, be very afraid and hide all Incriminating evidence! :D

And Lessa with a camera? Now I am scared!  Just kidding!

you should be afraid, be very afraid and hide all Incriminating evidence! :wow:

OK, so I will be like the "Unknown Comic" and have a paper bag over my head so no one can see who I am.....heheheh Just Kidding, I am the innocent Soong Sister, remember??? :D

I am the innocent Soong Sister, remember??? :D

"innocent Soong sister" I think that's an oxymoron Yillara. :wow:

I am the innocent Soong Sister, remember??? :wow:

"innocent Soong sister" I think that's an oxymoron Yillara. :D

You callin' me an Ox Moron??" :D Just kidding, Takara! I guess innocent and Soong Sister should not be in the same sentence, huh???

I am the innocent Soong Sister, remember??? :wow:

"innocent Soong sister" I think that's an oxymoron Yillara. :D

You callin' me an Ox Moron??" :D Just kidding, Takara! I guess innocent and Soong Sister should not be in the same sentence, huh???

Somehow I did not ever think I would hear innocent and Soong sister in the same sentence, or on the same page for that matter. :o

im sorry joined a little stfans a little late...so whats the deal..alll of us online getting together to tour the star trek experience? i figure outta the 200+ members maybe a 1/4th are going?? how long when and events?? AE or VBG if you could email me the details or post that would be great

It's all still in the works right now, this is being planned for summer 2004 so there's enough time for saving and planning on everyones part.

Currently I'm waiting to hear back from the Las Vegas Hilton with information. Once they have contacted me I will post the details.

Check out this link in the mean time. Vegas 2004

I am the innocent Soong Sister, remember??? :bow:

"innocent Soong sister" I think that's an oxymoron Yillara. :wow:

Somehow I did not ever think I would hear innocent and Soong sister in the same sentence, or on the same page for that matter. :)

*hands on hips and pouts* Ha-Ha very funny ddillard! :o I guess you are right...maybe those two innocent and Soong Sister should not be on the same PAGE... But REALLY I AM :bow::D :devil:

I can promise myself for sure and with a little luck I have two more friends that would be able to attend. I also think Black shirts would rule!

I guess you are right...maybe those two innocent and Soong Sister should not be on the same PAGE... But REALLY I AM 

Nobody believes that for a second, Yillara!

I guess you are right...maybe those two innocent and Soong Sister should not be on the same PAGE... But REALLY I AM 

:insert raspberry smilie here!: "Pthhhhh!" I am TOO innocent! :laugh: OK, maybe I am not so :innocent: ....ANd I only have my sisters to thank for that ;) Right?

If there are further developments about the startrekfans.net convention don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks again :martok:

:insert raspberry smilie here!: "Pthhhhh!" I am TOO innocent! B) OK, maybe I am not so :) ....ANd I only have my sisters to thank for that :bow: Right?

An innocent Soong sister? Okay, must have one to many beers, cause I know I could not have read that right, had trouble typing it to, my hands just did not want to put those words in the same place.

:insert raspberry smilie here!: "Pthhhhh!" I am TOO innocent! :) OK, maybe I am not so B) ....ANd I only have my sisters to thank for that :) Right?

An innocent Soong sister? Okay, must have one to many beers, cause I know I could not have read that right, had trouble typing it to, my hands just did not want to put those words in the same place.

Very funny, ddillard!! :bow:

:insert raspberry smilie here!: "Pthhhhh!" I am TOO innocent! :) OK, maybe I am not so B) ....ANd I only have my sisters to thank for that :) Right?

Very funny, ddillard!! :bow:

Okay, I'll play nice now. Flowers%202.gif

Okay, I'll play nice now.  Flowers%202.gif

I don't know if we want to play with you anymore then. :)

Okay I will try again...How's this.....Flowers.gifFlowers%202.gifHug.gifWaiting.gif Am I forgiven