Sign in to follow this  
LordOfTheBorg

King Arthur Poll

The new King Arthur movie removes all of the sorcery from sword and sorcery. Should the filmmakers have left it in?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. The new King Arthur movie removes all of the sorcery from sword and sorcery. Should the filmmakers have left it in?

• Aye! Merlin should be magic.
    • Nay! It's better as history.
    • There's magic?

Merlin RULES!!!!!

Anyways remember aruthur is historcally a chieftan and not a king.....

Haven't seen it. Is the 'historically accurate' one true? (proven) If it's still only fiction then I'd prefer the magic remain.

Merlin needs magic!!!!!! Its like a wizard with out magic its wrong. He was a hippie in the movie for gods sake.

But maybe he did magic. He had that weird look in his eyes right before the mist came over the battle feild but I could be wrong.

Without the magic.

It lends the story more credibility,,, even if it's not supposed to be credible. :clap:

I haven't seen it yet, but I may rent it.

Its better to correct. He may have used magic, because they didn't have much technology back at that time.

I won't see it until it comes out on video. However, the last documentary I watched suggested "Arthur" was possibly a composite of several historical figures but even at that I find it more interesting without the magic. I don't remember Merlin from Camelot either.