Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Favourite Time-Travel/TCW ENT Episode

Which of these episodes is your favourite episode concerning time-travel or the Temporal Cold War?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these episodes is your favourite episode concerning time-travel or the Temporal Cold War?

• Cold Front
    • Shockwave, Part I
    • Shockwave, Part II
    • Future Tense
    • Twilight
    • Carpenter Street
    • Azati Prime
    • Zero Hour

Which of these are your most favoured?

I originally had "Regeneration" [ENT #49] up there, but it seemed to only deal in the after-effects of a past incursion...

Hmmmm, I didn't add all the episodes concerning the Sphere-Builders (aka Guadians), since they didn't seem to deal directly into time-travel, although they seem to be able to be able to see possible time-lines for a certain event and they dwell in a transdimensional realm...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-7-1090903965.jpg

Edited by drwho42

"The Stegasaurus was a herbivore..." Wow! I thought I voting on the long shot. This was an awesome episode, I'm glad I actually agree with other people for once!

Probably "Twilight", though "Azati Prime" and "Future Tense" might come close.

Far be it from me to impune your knowledge of future events- DrWho42. But does "Twilight" qualify? The past events of the episode were obliterated by the the future, thus rendering them non-existent. Therefore, "Twilight" doesn't constitute a historical consistency and can't be canon.

Gotta love Twilight - especially as there are still aspects of it I don't get - one to keep watching!! For me Carpenter Street would come second - a story well told.