Sign in to follow this  
DrWho42

Favourite Time-Travel TOS Episode

Of the following, which is your favourite episode of TOS that involves time-travel in some way?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Of the following, which is your favourite episode of TOS that involves time-travel in some way?

• The Naked Time
    • Tomorrow Is Yesterday
    • The City on the Edge of Forever
    • Assignment: Earth
    • Wink of an Eye
    • All Our Yesterdays
    • Other...

28.jpg

Just curious... Which is your favourite TOS episode involving time-travel? I think the two I like the most are: "The City on the Edge of Forever" and "Assignment: Earth"... :bow:

STassignGseven.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

DR., its hard for me to choose only one, but the first one to come to mind is "Tomorrow is Yesterday," where the Enterprise is mistaken for a UFO, and the pilot sent to investigate - I believe he is flying an F-104 Starfighter - is taken aboard. It may not be the best one, but I liked it. :bow:

I believe that assignment Earth is where they meet Gary Seven. It's been so long sincee I watched it, but I enjoyed that one immensely.

The City on the Edge of Forever for me..That was a great episode but I liked all of them of course..

Without any doubt, City on the Edge of Forever, is the best.

City on the Edge of Forever, but I also loved Tomorrow is Yesterday, and Assignment: Earth. Like ST, I really like all of them!

"City" won all the awards and was a WONDERFUL eppy, but something about the sweet look on Christiphor's face when he finds out he's gonna have a son... :hammer:

i loved that. proud fathers get me every time

The City on the Edge of Forever is the best time travel episode ever blah blah blah yes it's true but I'm sick of voting for that one so I'm going with All Our Yesterdays this time.

It's premise, (non-space faring world faces annihilation from its dying star so they create time travel to cheat certain death by escaping into the planets past) is just as brilliant as City' was imo. The love story aspect is in AOY too except in this one it involves Spock instead of the over sexed Kirk with a fascinating twist of his de-evolution. Who doesn't get a kick out of old Mr. Atoz and his determined to 'help' clones? I could go on... Yeah City is a wonderful episode but AOY is a marvelous story as well.

While "The City On The Edge Of Forever" is generally regarded as one of the best TOS episodes ever (as it should be), I always found that "Tommorrow Is Yesterday" is often overlooked. Its a great episode with a good dose of humor added in. :hammer:

It has to be "City on the Edge of Forever" doesn't it? Although I really liked "Tomorrow is Yesterday" and "Assignment: Earth" as well, City just has it all. I mean, come on, it's got to be up there on a par with the best ever episode hasn't it? :clap:

I would have to say yet again, that "city" is the best, but with Assignment Earth with Gary 7, a close second. Extremely close.

The only two I have seen is Tommarow is Yesterday, City on the Edge of Forever, and Assignment: Earth. I liked COTEOF the best because it was classic drama.