Sign in to follow this  
Carrion

STAR TREK ENTERPRISE XINDI WAR

Enjoy watching it as I did making it, the scenes are fitted with background music.

I would Like to shout out cheers to VaBeachGuy for helping me get my vision of Season 3 through as without his help this would not have been made possible so others like me (a fan) can enjoy its enrichness in the spirit of Star Trek courage and strength.

Work on Video: 1 full week

Movie length: 2 mins

File Size: 3.25 mb

Viewing: For best and easy performance please use Window's Media Player

Music from: Christopher Franke's Babylon 5 season 5 opening ,season4 opening and H. Chen's Babylon 5 Crusade Theme

AND SO IT BEGINS

PS: I got more in the Making Till next time, TOODLE OO.

"And so it Begins"

By Carrion

Edited by Carrion

thnx alterego for praise to my movie, u are 1 of the first to see it, one of many i hope. Was there any other faults in the video? for now please send your thought's about it by posting here, your thoughts will not go in vain and will help me in creating better movies.

Edited by Carrion

Guest Mike_Hines01

WOW, that's so cool, some great scenes in there, and I love that music as well. Well done Carrion <_<

Cheer's Mike and Angel's i got more on the way so stay tuned here and Stargatefans.net.

Edited by Carrion

Guest Mike_Hines01
Cheer's Mike and Angel's i got more on the way so stay tuned here and Stargatefans.net.

Cool, I can't wait to see them.

Grand work, Carrion. <_<

Very well done, the Babylon 5 theme-song (I heard you used a bit of Crusade too :look: ) mixed in with Season 3 Star Trek: Enterprise scenes are genius. :bow:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

post-57-1091540910.jpg

Edited by drwho42

I have 2 projects going on

1. Another Star Trek one after Season 4 is done

2. A Stargate one composed of many memorable battles and fights

HARDEST 3. Stargate,Enterprise,Atlantis one

Ill keep ues all updated on my projects and hope my video inspired many people to go out and do thier own video's, i would like to see some my self.

Nice job! I had just loaded a Mac version of windows media player, and so was able to view it. First time in a long time, or maybe first time period, I have been able to view a video here!

Im glad u liked the clip I made for ya all at the Station, Im currentyl experimenting with certain wording and transtion effects, by next time I make a film such as this it will be include many more things. Im also thinking about doing a Star Trek Enterprise Alternate Start movie where u will see action and hear good music instead of just seeing non-star trek oriented clips.

Well, the best video I encounter on this website so far. Again the music doesn't fit the video. The idea is very good, the subject of the movie is very good. But the music is very important, you can't use light music with fighting and you can't use heavy music with emotional themes.

Keep practising, it's not easy to get it right. I ould like to place your video on my website, but.. then I need the real version not a wmx but a wmv/mpg or avi or rm.. name it.

Contact me!

Well, the best video I encounter on this website so far. Again the music doesn't fit the video. The idea is very good, the subject of the movie is very good. But the music is very important, you can't use light music with fighting and you can't use heavy music with emotional themes.

305473[/snapback]

The music is the theme of the television series: Babylon 5. :P

post-812-1095566621.gif

Edited by DrWho42

305473[/snapback]

The music is the theme of the television series: Babylon 5. :P

post-812-1095566621.gif

305616[/snapback]

So!?!?

Even star trek music isn't the best to use in a star trek clip. I've two good examples. All I want. A video clip made by sabatoj and goes about the end of DS9. It's a number from Ozzy Osbourne.. not light music, so the clip is fast en lot of battles. There On my way home from Enya ,Sabatoj used in an other clip that marks the end of DS9. That clip is slower then All I want. Both you can find on my website in the movie clip section.here

Excellent video Carrion. I've Always loved 'Babylon 5' season five music, and the scenes from 'Enterprise' go with it very well. I really liked the footage from E2.

(600th post, only 400 away from commodore, Oiy Kafun!)

Edited by Captain Ericks