Sign in to follow this  
ensign_beedrill

Time for Round Four!

Welcome to round four of this little guessing game I have going on here. The last two rounds weren't too bad, but this one might be a little more challenging.

If you haven't played before, it's quite simple. I'll post a line art drawing of a Star Trek character and you make a post to guess who it is. After an unspecified length of time, I'll post the answer and a color picture of the original. If you guess right, you get these awesome fakey points!

But you can only guess one person. Guessing more than one person, even if one of the people is the right one, automatically disqualifies you for getting any points.

And that's it for the rules. Let's see... I'm terrible at drawing people with arms crossed, but I do it anyway. I mean... the picture called for it.

I'll be gone for a week, so I'll post the answer when I get back from my little vacation. Let the games begin!

post-60-1090887944.jpg

Hey I want some fake points, my guess is Riker.

If it turns out to be Wesley, RC is gonna kill you. :bow:

My first thought was Wes, but I'm probably wrong. :bow:

Wait a second..... That kinda looks like me! :) :) Where are you at?!?! *hides*

Sea trooper, why yes, it has been a week. I just got back today. Boy, there's some variety here! Well, let's lift the curtains. This round's mystery character is...

Click for Spoiler:

kirk_color.jpg

James Kirk!

Mrs.Picard receives five fake points. (total five points)

Congratulations! I'm glad you liked my Picard drawing. I'll try to put up some more sketches in the fan art gallery. ^-^

Thanks, everyone, for participating, it was fun looking at all of your guesses. This one was a harder one, I think. I said that at the beginning. I can see he might look a little like Wes. Please come back and play again next round! I'll put it up soon.

As always, any criticism/comments is/are welcome!

Oh, and I noticed this was moved to the games forum. So I'll post all future rounds there. Look for them in games!