Sign in to follow this  
n999

Funny Revenge Stories

I read this story once - sort of an urban legend I guess. Anyway the story goes

A woman hears her husband has been unfaithful. (This was apparently in a different era) She is so distraught by the news that she decides to throw herself off a balcony and commit suicide. As luck would have a gentleman happened to be walking by when she jumped and she landed on him. He absorbed the shock saving her life at the cost of his own. The identity of the man - her philandering husband.

Like I side Urban Legend.

this happened today...

My brother was being annoying at the workout, kept bugging me. I told him to shut up and hit the wieghts. when he didn't, I told him to begin Workout Alpha 3. it's a workout I came up with, and showed him. it consists of pushups till you drop, situps till you can't get your shoulderblades off the ground, then twenty 30 yard sprints

When I was in college, quarters were very valuable becuase they were used in the dorm laundry. There were people in the dorm who liked to pull clothes out of the dryers while they were still running and put their own clothes in, essentially stealing

drying time. Someone did that to me once. They pulled my wet clothes out of the dryer I was using, and put their whites in there. In return, I went and got a handful of chocolate and threw in there with their clothes. It was beautiful.

OH MY nik :blink: Yepp, that was clever, never thought of that. :blink: Was it a whole candy bar or chocolate chips?? :blink:

Edited by Jeanway

OH MY nik :blink: Yepp, that was clever, never thought of that. :blink: Was it a whole candybar or chocolate chips?? :blink:

It was a bunch of Hershey's Kisses. Those work well becuase they melt quickly and work into the fabric nicely.

OH MY nik :blink: Yepp, that was clever, never thought of that. :blink: Was it a whole candybar or chocolate chips?? :blink:

It was a bunch of Hershey's Kisses. Those work well becuase they melt quickly and work into the fabric nicely.

:) Your terrible :hug:

Oh man, that's terrible! LOL! I still have it beat however.

When I was in college I saw members of our rival fraternity taking down some of our rush posters. We weren't very well known on campus, had spent a lot of money on these posters, and couldn't recruit effectively without them.

By coincidence they had the same colors as we did. So what I did was, early one morning, I dumped some laundry soap into the fountain in the middle of campus. Then I added some food coloring for our colors. Purple and yellow soap suds covered the entire campus plaza - and since they were better known than we were, they got blamed for it! <_<

Our school changed our mascot. almost 90% of the student body opposed it. At the pep rally where they announced the mascot, the new mascot was inserted in the new cheers by the cheerleaders, however the rest of the school shouted the old mascot instead. It was great fun. <_<

I'm a little reluctant to post this one on the off chance that somebody here was a victim of my vengeance. Therefore, if you own a red Porche Boxter, please don't read this.

I used to live in a fairly expensive apartment with fairly expensive car-ports. For about $100 per month, I had a reserved port where I could park my car. However, somebody who owned a red Porche Boxster would always park in my spot. After repeated notes, and several failed attempts to have the car towed, I finally spent an evening making a few pans of cornbread, which I cut into about 30 nice squares and arranged on the hood of the Boxster, which was parked in my spot, which was conveniently located near a very scenic pond with ducks and geese. The birds took advantage of the free meal. Do you have any idea what a flock of corn-fed ducks and geese will do to the hood of a nice red, well-waxed Porche Boxster? The nice thing was that there was no evidence.

I'm a little reluctant to post this one on the off chance that somebody here was a victim of my vengeance.  Therefore, if you own a red Porche Boxter, please don't read this.

I used to live in a fairly expensive apartment with fairly expensive car-ports.  For about $100 per month, I had a reserved port where I could park my car.  However, somebody who owned a red Porche Boxster would always park in my spot.  After repeated notes, and several failed attempts to have the car towed, I finally spent an evening making a few pans of cornbread, which I cut into about 30 nice squares and arranged on the hood of the Boxster, which was parked in my spot, which was conveniently located near a very scenic pond with ducks and geese.  The birds took advantage of the free meal.  Do you have any idea what a flock of corn-fed ducks and geese will do to the hood of a nice red, well-waxed Porche Boxster?  The nice thing was that there was no evidence.

Good stuff. It reminds me of a similar food-related revenge story.

I was living in a company-supplied apartment overseas and was soon to get a new roommate, a co-worker from neither my own country nor the one I was living in. I was at first intrigued by the prospect of being thrown into a small apartment with a young woman about the same age as myself. I made efforts to get along, sharing the supplies I had already purchased for the apartment (which is important when you're living abroad as we both were), showing her around the neighbourhood and helping her with the language (which I was much more proficient at). I lent a hand when the landlord hit on her by helping her get out of an uncomfortable situation. I even helped her remove a giant (OK, it wasn't that big) cockroach from her room one night as she was deathly afraid of them.

Unfortunately, I soon discovered she was a smoker as well as a vegetarian and all-around complainer. I personally didn't have a problem with the first two characteristics, but her endless moaning about my meat-eating ways drove me round the bend and forced me to look for my own place in the end to get some peace of mind, which was to be a major drain both financially and with regard to personal time lost in the process; however, the situation had become unbearable and required action. I eventually found one that met my needs and set my moving date to correspond with an extended vacation she had been planning, though not on purpose.

While she was away, I packed up my stuff and got out. I left nothing behind, except for the half-full garbage can with the remains of my last meal. It appears that I may have left a little meat in the garbage, because when she returned from her trip, there was a strong smell emanating from the bin. Upon opening it, a small army of insects emerged and staked their claim to the property. I know this because I went back to check for mail and she told me what had transpired. The most amusing part was that she'd obviously been practising her speech for days and was waiting for me to visit so that she could try it out. She seemed to lose heart in the middle of it as a smirk slowly spread across my face, a signal that even as she went off on me that I was still winning our little feud.

I'm afraid that I can't say that this story is truly a revenge story because it was somewhat unintentional. It just happened to work out that way.