Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Romulan Ale

Don't you wish they sold Romulan Ale in liquor stores ? It's probably only a trekkie thing..But don't you think it would be a big seller ? I do..I know they sell it at Star Trek: The Experience, and I know it is only regular beer with blue food coloring in it..But I still wish I had some to drink in my home.. :waaaa: I've even gone onto their website to try to get some but they won't ship it over state lines or something to that effect..

Perhaps I should get some blue food coloring for my beer.. :waaaa:

I know what a suprise but i to would love it if Romulan Ale was sold. Hoever i think there would be alot more deaths because its so strong it oculd kill humans.(Hence y its illegal)

I know what  a suprise but i to would love it if Romulan Ale was sold. Hoever i think there would be alot more deaths because its so strong it oculd kill humans.(Hence y its illegal)

Well, I meant the Romulan Ale they sell at Star Trek: The Experience..Which is only regular beer with blue food coloring..

I agree the Romulan Ale on Star Trek could have bad consequences for us Huumans.. :waaaa:

Wellll...you could get the blue food coloring and then make some fancy labels on your computer and pretend......

try that blue drink mix stuff... there are also recipies online for it... although those seem that they will kill you... well they will kill me cause I'm underage... I don't drink... and get a fancy bottle... pretty bottle "daddy buy this one cause I want the bottle after you drink it all"

Ingredients:

375 ml Bacardi 151 proof rum

375 ml Everclear

375 ml Blue Curacao

Mixing instructions:

Select a bottle (preferably decorative, but not too ornate) that will hold just over 1 liter of liquid. Combine 375ml of each ingredient in the bottle. Marvel at the entrancing color and exquisite character that is The Ale. -- Put the bottle in your freezer and wait 2 hours. -- Pour a shot and hold on to your hat!

Creator/contributor's comments:

CAUTION: This drink is extremely alcoholic and quite flammable! Do NOT expose to open flame and drink responsibly! NOTE: If you're not one of the few that enjoys the sensation of white-hot liquid crawling down the back of your throat then you might want to consider "Romulan Ale Light". Simply follow the directions listed above and, when you're ready to imbibe, pour the shot in to a 12-ounce glass and fill with Sprite. Variations include strawberry soda, pineapple soda, orange sode, Cherry 7-Up, and grape soda. Remember, you haven't had REAL Romulan Ale until you've sucked down a shot!

http://www.webtender.com/db/drink/2923

:laugh: Wow, that's great Echo..I may try it..In fact I've drank Bicardi 151 before..It's potent and probably perfect for Romulan Ale..

Thanks.. :)

I thought everclear is illegal....

oh well...

They used to actually sell romuln ale in the 70's or 80's...

They were selling old bottles of the stuff at a Trek convention down here in Houston last year. They said it was nasty.

I thought everclear is illegal....

It is illegal in many states..The site I went to is suggesting to substitute plain Vodka if Everclear is not available. Everclear is basically a strong form of Vodka.There is also the option of having 'Romulan Ale Light'..Just pour the shot into a 12 ounce glass of sprite..

I'm anxious to try this 'Real Romulan Ale'.. :bow: Perhaps next weekend..

Romulan Ale

Style: Lager

Origin: Nevada

This beer is official Romulan Ale brewed for the Star Trek event down in Vegas. This azure lager is light in body with a good size light blue head, which settled into a thin layer. Light bready maltiness with a subtle bitter finish. Who of us can resist a big mug of Romulan Ale?

Ingredients:

375 ml Bacardi 151 proof rum

375 ml Everclear

375 ml Blue Curacao

Mixing instructions:

Select a bottle (preferably decorative, but not too ornate) that will hold just over 1 liter of liquid. Combine 375ml of each ingredient in the bottle. Marvel at the entrancing color and exquisite character that is The Ale. -- Put the bottle in your freezer and wait 2 hours. -- Pour a shot and hold on to your hat!

Yeah, I tried this last night..You know that I couldn't resist! I couldn't find Everclear so I substituted Vodka as that website suggests..I love the color of it..But it is strong nasty stuff as I knew it would be..Perfect for Romulan Ale..After the first shot I decided to mix it with a glass of sprite..That was much better..I liked it.. :blink: