Sign in to follow this  
gul_nodrog

Do You Ever Feel Like Crying?

Yes...I do feel like crying...When I die and if I go to heaven, I want heaven to be like Gene Roddenberry's/Michael Pillars'/Ira Steven Behr's vision of the 24th century...

But for real...I keep myself entertained in two other message boards roleplays where I am a Vorta...The settings are different in each rp but my character is basically the same...

Yeah...there are times I defiantly wish Trek was real...espeically when my own life is boring as heck...I'd love to get to be on the Enterprise, or DS9, even if only for a short time. And I can totally understand about getting wrapped up in the shows and the charecters...when something good happens I'm so excited for them, and when something bad happens I feel terrible for them...even though I know none of them are 'real'...

But as I can't actually live in the world of Trek I hang out on Message Boards and such where I can talk to other people who actually understand my Trek obsession...and who don't think I'm crazy for it... :laugh:

I wish trek was real too but then of course you never know the Vulcans mught be wacthing us right now.I would love to got to DS9 that would be great and meet garak even better