1. 1. what's your favorite villians?

• Shinzon
    • Khan
    • Borg Queen
    • the Duras Sisters
    • Soran
    • General Chang
    • can't choose

I voted for Shinzon. I thought he was deliciously evil with just the right amount of sexiness. (I loved the sound of Tom Hardy's voice.) Next for me would be the Borg Queen.

I can not really choose. I have liked most of the villians in the movies. If we are going overall I would have to say the Founders, Just the thought of a race that could be anyone or anything without your knowing is really cool.

Borg Queen followed by Soran.

She was really scarry when we first saw her in ST:FC, she made for lots of suspence in "Dark Frontier", creeped me out in "Unimatrix Zero", and I got excited when Janeway fed her the virus in "Endgame"! :innocent:

That's the only Trek villian that really got me that scrared, creeped out, or whatever. :(

Although it wasn't on the poll my fave villains are the borg. To be more specific the TNG borg, when resistance WAS futile, before Voyager took the most formidable enemy starfleet had seen and ruined 'em.

I voted Borg Queen, closely followed by Shinzon. This was a really tough decision, there are so many great bad guys :innocent: