Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

~ Roddenberry Gym And Fitness Center ~

He's has been taking a new herbal supplement that he has smuggled in from Ottawa. Everyone has been trying to explain to Sven that he could just have it sent by FedEx but he's convinced he has to buy he supplements on the sly. "Feel da burn. Lookee at my buns ov steel ya puny runts. We're werkin' up a real sweat now, ya betcha." Sven is in his own little zone.

Soon the gym is steaming. All the guys woefully out of shape trying to keep up the pace. So as not to embarrass themselves in front of the Bikini Team.

Sven notices Tal isn't quite in sync with everyone else. "Hey you! Move you scrawny bones. No vonder you lookin' so puny."

Sven keeps shouting 'encouragement to Tal, who's doing his best to not lose his lunch. "Move you weaklin. Work dem muscles!" Sven shouts at all of the other guys.

:laugh::yawn::bow::bow: :( :clap::clap::clap::clap:

*thinks: Julie's gonna have my head...*

255627[/snapback]

We won't say anything :laugh:

Tal who still has sven shouting at him gets anoyed pulls out a disrupter and shoots him, then carries on trying to keep up. (Its not stun so no need to call cops)

The disruptor blast hits Sven square in his overdeveloped chest. Sven looks down at the singed spot on his shirt. "Vhat da h*ll vas dat? You call dat a disruptor blast? By Gott! Even you disruptor is puny. I'm gonna make you my special project. When Sven is done wit you you have real muscles." Sven says. For emphasis he grabs Tal by his arm and yanks him around like a ragdoll.

"See you got no muscles at all. You gonna need a lot of help from Sven, Ya betcha." Before Tal can shoot Sven again he's grabbed by the neck and dragged off to the pool for a 'warm up.' "Fifty laps in da pool will get you started. Then ve can get down to da serious exercise." Tal tries to get away but Sven tosses him into the pool with his clothes on. "Remember ta breath. And get da move on, I'm timin' ya."

The class disbands and follows Tal being dragged to the pool by Sven. Gretchen laughs as do the other girls. "Vat da idioot he iss, Yaa?" She asks. "AAHH, yes de idioot." Vandela agrees. :laugh: all the guys, hot and sweaty jump in the pool too and try to do laps with Tal. The girls head for the shower. "Bye Guys." They say as they wave good-bye. All the guys stop swimming and start crying. :( { :bow: :bow: }

ILS sees all the guy,s jumping into the pool "oh no not me i had more pool than i could take"

Becouse he had a very tough workout he wanted to get a nice warm shower, still dizzy from the hard training he stumbles into the shower

when he walked into the dressingroom he took of his clothes and put off his glasses" ooohh my eyes are getting worse these days" he said to his zelf, he walked barenaked into the shower room and suddenly there were some icy-screams"GET OUT ,GET OUT YOU LITTLE PERVERT!!!"

"OOOPPSS" as ILS started to coverup some privite-parts of him"sorry ladies, i think i am in the wrong showerroom"

"Git yu skrawney butt outa here ya doofus mungus!!" Gretchen hollered. As

the girls started throwing what ever they could get their hands on at

him. :) ILikeSeven fled amid a shower of bars of soap, disposable razors,

shampoo bottles and scrubbie pads. :laugh::laugh::nono:

as the guys continue lap swim, it soon becomes appearent that Jim is the best swimmer in the group. Sven suddenly realises unlike the others, who are in speedos (god help us all!) or swimming trunks, Jim is wearing BDUs, Kevlar Body armor, and a helmet. "Damn Showoff!" Sven proclaims as Jim laps him for the 12th time.

While all of this is going on all of a sudden they hear "Ahhh my head feels like its been hit by a truck" as Tal starts sobering up. As he starts to sober he speeds up faster and faster and overtakes everyone. After his 60 laps he runs to the bar and graps a brandy before carrying on his workout.

Having seen Tal pass him, Jim gets out of the pool and grabs Tal, then straps him into a 75 pound ruck and throws him back. "Swim like the Fishies!"

Not relising that Tal is the best swimmer on Romulans he swims another 20 laps with the backpack gets out and laughs at jum. "Youll have to do better than that"

A nice game of volleyball, with cycles, a game or pursuit, and 31. Nice volleyball practice.

Not relising that Tal is the best swimmer on Romulans he swims another 20 laps with the backpack gets out and laughs at jum. "Youll have to do better than that"

256719[/snapback]

If you insist.

*pulls out cell phone, makes a call, and three 404 mm Naval Artillery shells appear, with rope. Jim ties Tal to them then throws him in the pool. <each one is an AP shot, about 2700 pounds, Buddie. Happy swimming>

Tal pulls out his disrupter and fires a single shot at each one of the ropes climbs out, ties them to Jim then throughs him in.