Sign in to follow this  
recycle

New Begining!

will we go like startrek ,like find new life and things,go mars ,and on...will we destroy our earth oneday all life be gone..do you think another astroid hit earth that be it like million years ago..do you think theres aliens out there,and willnasa find water on mars.start new..

I dont think we will go excatly like star trek but i do think we will expand past our current System. I also think that if we are not carefull with what we do and the races we meet when we do get out there we could get in big trouble. But hopefully well have wised up by then.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink:

Expanding past current system. We'll almost have to. If I understand corrently Technology is getting far more advanced than what it is. So who knows maybe a 100,000 years we may have that very same tech. Its a wonder though, you think Startrek/ star wars/ etc had anything to do with that?

I have 100% confidence that Earth and humanity will not be destroyed.

As for exploring the galaxy, I'd love to but we'll have to see if it happens

I doubt Earth's timeline and Star Trek's will be alike...

For one thing, I think nanotechnology and genetic engineering will not be banned for Earth...

I think there's possibilities for the Earth will go self-destruct mode, although the countdown may take a very long time, or might be tomorrow (or sooner... *creating paranoia for those paranoid :blink: )

Warp-drive will most likely take on a different form... And thus so will the other "Trek" technologies...

Also, alien life (which can take on as many forms possible, possibly... I think infinity's the limit [thus so with eternity..]) will probably come to be as non-bipedal....

There's many things forthcoming upon futurity's frontier...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

OK how many of u think youll see the first ship leave our system before they die? I dont think i will see this but i would love to still be alive.

I doubt I will see the first ship leave the system but a trip to Mars is likely. I dont hink our world will turn aout like Star Trek's sadly. I used to think so but since then I have studied history a lot and It seems we are locked into the same cycle of behavior as our ancient ancestors. As for meeting other species. It seems like the people of Earth can't accept our own differences on a large scale so how would we react towards aliens? More than likely we would start a war.

Edited by Admiral Kirk

will we go like startrek ,like find new life and things,go mars ,and on...will we destroy our earth oneday all life be gone..do you think another astroid hit earth that be it like million years ago..do you think theres aliens out there,and willnasa find water on mars.start new..

I've no idea what you're trying to say. :waaaa:

i know i want in my life time see ship leave our system ,but will see it go mars.already saw ship go to mars,it had robot craft on it.. had my name on disc .it chose from among few 1million went.. i'm at nasa.i just hope they find that mars does have water from that rock and glad they have nasa tv too..another thing is where working together russians,americans british,canadians,austlia ,few others.this is in space where we built space station..thats for better tommorrow thats what astronats working for..

I've no idea what you're trying to say. :)

Good Job Recycle, you left him speechless :) :) I understand what your trying to say. I think our Earth has gone through some things alot worse than an asteroid hitting her. She just adapts, she's a tough little planet, Earth is. As for leaving our system , not in our lifetime, or even in 100 lifetimes. When did we reach the Moon? 1960's?? And have we been back since?? :) I think we've lost our momentum. Water on mars? Who knows, I think they did say there was evidence of it. Aliens? Probably. How arrogant of us to think we are the only intelligent life around here :o :P :) There are billions of planets out there, how can we possibly know. :huh:

We are humans. We will destroy ourselves. Peace is a dream. It won't happen. We might go into space but there will always be that red button.