Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

Blasting my new dj tiesto song.."walking on clouds" out my speakers and sending next doors nuts :laugh:

Edited by hangon

yeah i like to make the house shake...

Still blasting my music out my 800 watt speakers :) :) :laugh:

I'm watching the NASCAR race, the the one in Loudon, NH. As some of you may know, Dale Earnhart,Jr. was severely burned in a race last weekend. He is starting today, but will have a rookie , Martin Truex ,Jr. take his place early in the race. Looks like he is doing it now. The crowd loves it! :laugh:

Listen9ing to a song I want as my first dance when I get married

Thank You For Loving Me _Bon Jovi

holding my head cuz i am getting THWACKED all over this site...lol...*puts on football helmet*... :laugh:

I just got up...i put on my fav song..Aha..."take on me"..i am dancing in my room and waiting for the coffee :laugh:

banging my head off the wall :laugh: ..oowww that hurt :)

Edited by hangon

Naming Arizona landmarks for RC while answering a PM from a friend at the JC. (Also drinking my fourth Diet Coke of the day. :laugh: )

Waiting to see RC's pics and watching my Stone cold steve austin dvd."WHAT??"....lol...h*ll yeah WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?WHAT?WHAT?

Getting ready to post some pics and relaxing with a cup of decaf. And being amazed at how beautiful Arizona is. :laugh:

I just purchased an e-book, I, Robot, from Fictionwise eBook.

sitting in front of the computer, half in uniform, since I don't have to be to the base for another hour or so, polluting my lungs (with a fan sucking the smoke out so as not to endanger anyone else), listening to the US99 morning show.