Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm making a spinach pizza. :waaaa:

And hang you can talk all you want about girly sticks but you know full well I can kick your butt straight into next week. 786.gif

And I'm thinking he deserves it, after that comment about Debbie. *glares* Never underestimate female solidarity, hang.

Now I'm encouraging RC to kick hang's butt while I go to sleep. I'm too tired to thwack further. :waaaa:

I wonder if there anyway to start a new tread that has, "Adventures of Hangon."  First the missing pants and now pic on MSN.  I am sorry that I missed it.

LOL i dont think that would be a good idea this is a family board and i dont wanna get booted,but i can say this it would make good reading :waaaa:

As for pizza lady and her trusty side kick brownie lady....do your worse bring it on the hang fears nothing that comes from the entrance to hades :waaaa: ...and now i am gonna get the h*ll out of dodge :(

LOL i dont think that would be a good idea this is a family board and i dont wanna get booted,but i can say this it would make good reading :waaaa:

Your right it would make an insteresting read. I wonder if I could get more support on this idea.

Im just looking to c if there are any new post.

Amd trying to stay out of the Lady's way because my head still hurts from the thwack and hang this works better :waaaa: :waaaa:

Talk smack all you want, Hang. You don't stand a chance. :waaaa: You took off runnin' and let them thwack me senseless; sounds a bit wussy if you ask me, dontcha think, Hang? :waaaa:

Just got outta bed a bit ago, but I'm not really awake yet. I think I need a groggy smiley :( .

I am feeling jealous. I never used to be like this with Steve, but I am right now

I'm making a spinach pizza. :waaaa:

And hang you can talk all you want about girly sticks but you know full well I can kick your butt straight into next week. 786.gif

And I'm thinking he deserves it, after that comment about Debbie. *glares* Never underestimate female solidarity, hang.

Now I'm encouraging RC to kick hang's butt while I go to sleep. I'm too tired to thwack further. :waaaa:

haha he always makes comments like that..*Thwack*...but we will get him right girls...and Ace :hug:

At this moment in time i am worried about Hang :(

Bein glad he's^ here; concern is contagious ya know. lol

Getting ready to go mow the yard. Ugh.

Bein glad he's^ here; concern is contagious ya know. lol

Getting ready to go mow the yard. Ugh.

Hey thats cool Ace thanks man..i wont forget that :waaaa:

right now i am feeling a bit silly that i mabe my best friend worry and my friends here :waaaa: ..sorry ppl

Right now i am looking at a very bad photo :) ..and off to get a shower :laugh:

filling my new make up bag with new make up i bought yesterday :) ..and trying to find out what makes men tick :laugh: :)

Guest Mike_Hines01

Listening to music and trying to download Thunderbirds the movie :laugh:

Waiting for our pizza's to come..*rumble in tummy*..grrr wish it would hurry up :laugh:

watching ent and making my boyfriend happy by telling him I am growing my hair