Sign in to follow this  
Jim Phaserman

What Are You Doing At This Moment?

I'm still laughing at hang :laugh:  :blink:

LOl if you could see me right now dancing around my room with my music full blast...Dj.Tiesto"LOVE COMES AGAIN"...woooohoooooo :laugh:

Im doing a few things. Sat at my comp at work typing hear :laugh: (Not working) and eating sweets that ive just bought from the shop :laugh:

Sitting at the Library in the City.

:laugh:

Edited by 3 of 7

getting sun cream rubbed on my shoulders,Pm ing with my best friend :laugh: ..and chatting on msn with a few ppl. :laugh:

Craving fried shrimp. I want fried shrimp. Right now! :laugh: Robert just left for the gym. :laugh: When he gets back he's taking me to Long John Silvers. *looks everywhere for coupons*

Guest Mike_Hines01

I've just finished playing Joint Operations, I think I lost my winning streak because I died so many times it was unbelieveable. Anyway now I'm gonna try and find a movie to watch (probably Daddy Daycare :laugh: ).

trying to get a friend of mine to ask a girl out on msn :laugh: ..she really likes him but he is to shy :laugh:

Cleaning up the fishstick I just spit everywhere because I was laughing too hard after reading a PM. Thank you soooo much hang. :laugh::laugh:

Cleaning up the fishstick I just spit everywhere because I was laughing too hard after reading a PM. Thank you soooo much hang. :laugh:  :laugh:

LMAO thats what you get when the Hang is in a good mood,and anyway lets call that one each shall we,my keyboard is still sticky from the vodka :blink:

trying to clean up around my computer :blink:

I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout, but you two still crack me up. :laugh:

Watching tv and getting eady to eat a steak dinner :laugh: .

Sitting here stunned. My husband prayed for me and my upcoming fate of having a Hysterectomy and when I got home I found that UPS had been here and left a package for my husband. I just thought it was one of many cell phones, pagers, or other junk he ordered throughout the year. Anyway Daniel said he didn't send for anything and asked me to open the box. It wasn't for Daniel it was for me, it's the drug Lupron Depot, I have to take it into the doctor's office and it will be injected into one of my muscles. It's not a cure but it will buy me some time. :laugh:

Edited by BlueCrystal

I have no idea what you're talkin' 'bout, but you two still crack me up. :blink:

Watching tv and getting eady to eat a steak dinner :laugh: .

Its ok Ace we dont really know what we are on about as well :blink:

Just about to get in a nice hot shower :laugh:

If you ever understand what hang and I are talking about be afraid....be very afraid. :laugh:

Right now I'm wishing my headache would go away. :laugh:

If you ever understand what hang and I are talking about be afraid....be very afraid. :blink:

Right now I'm wishing my headache would go away.  :laugh:

LMAO belive me Ace you would be scared :P :blink:

Just get dressed and having fun :laugh:

Right now I'm trying to decide what kind of music I'm in the mood for and considering screaming into a pillow.

Putting on new nail polish, despite the fact that it's 1:30 am. *is mildly disgusted with self*

hmmm well i am debating this with myself......should i get drunk now or very drunk now or...am i drunk already??...lol nah just pulling your leg,i am making a cup of coffee :laugh:

Now I am pausing in my nail polish application to thwack hangon, just because. :laugh: :laugh:

Now I am pausing in my nail polish application to thwack hangon, just because. :P :laugh:

LMAO.....why what have i done now :blink: ...why do ladys wanna thwack me i am a sweet guy...well thats what my mummy says :blink: ....i have an idea who is behind this :P dont make me send a Spit your food and drink out PM :laugh:

I guess I'm going to go get Izzy another dinner because she's obviously not going to stop jumping on my keyboard until I realize what a starved and neglected cat she is. :laugh:

Right now I am eating my dinner. Just a sandwich and tea. The weather is too hot me to anything heavier than that. Plus I keep saying no to Astro a lot.

Edited by Odie

i am gonna lay down on the sofa with some one i care about she feels kinda sick :( :waaaa::waaaa: