Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

~~ Shipwrecked ~~

Slowly, over the next couple weeks the crew began to visit with the Allussia under Voyager. Some would sit and talk with them. Some would attempt to ride one. Others would just take them sacques of greens and vegetables as an incentive to win them over. Others would simply walk with them to the lake then around the perimeter of Gardenia then back to Voyager. All this in efforts to choose one particular Allussia they would befriend and eventually ride in the big race.

Once back on Voyager, the replicators will now be back on-line. As well as some of the other systems which have been off-line for months.

Tom Paris murmured , " Wonderful,. perhaps now I can get the holodeck back on line. I need to work on a program for B'Elanna and I in regards to this upcoming Vulcan ritual. Perhaps a "vacation" at Risa would be good. "

Seven powered the core of the shuttle and sped off with Icheb in search of dilithium.

( I thought Voyager was kaput!..Oh Never mind)

::Abourd Voyager::

B'leanna is hard at work AGAIN..(it seems that thats all she does *wink wink*)

For some reason she has been trying to get Voyagers core working so that They can use parts of the computer as a command center.So far only the Holodec,Astrometircs,and parts of 7's chambers

B'elanna hopes to have sensors up soon so that she can have a free moment with Tom.The Captian has given her no orders and she has been working nonstop for days

It seems that the crew is getting wiery of her additude..And her husban is working too hard

Seven beamed up the dilithium ore. It totaled to be 3 metric tons. Because of the weight, Seven just stored the pattern in the buffer so that she could retrieve it later. Seven decided to explore and chart some of the other half of the planet. While on the other side, Seven found a strange region. The region had snow in the middle of a rainforest while thunderstorm raged. She flew back to the ship with her readings.

Seven powered the core of the shuttle and sped off with Icheb in search of dilithium.

Tom Paris joins in the search for dilithium. He insists that B'Elanna come along. "This will give us both a break from chores within theVoyager " and a chance to chat while searching. As a team, they are tops in the crew. Tom feels very fortunate to have met, and married, such a talented and capable woman, as well as a dear friend, as B'Elanna Torres. :bow::bow:

(You still are sleeping on the couch)

::so Be'lanna grabs some tools and comes with::

Neelix jumped up and down and clapped his hands together with joy. The replicator was back on-line now and he had to figure out what the prizes were to be for the up-coming race. He searched the database relentlesly. He wanted the prizes to be Perfect. ^_^ He decided to try to pilfer as many replicator ration cards as he could. He began speaking with the crew, one by one. Acting like a Ferengi :flex::bow: Casually bringing up the subject of what the crew would think would be worth the effort of racing across the desert in 110 degree heat for who knows how long or how far. :bow: and maybe getting trammpelled to death in the process. :bow: :o

::B'ellanna sits on the hill contemplating the upcoming ritual::

Some who i think this is gonna hurt she thinks

While his wife, B'Elanna takes a meditation break , Tom transports the load of dilithium to Seven's location. He then begins the arduous task of reprogramming the holodeck, and with the aid of the now-operational replicators, to repair and fix any damaged or missing components. He knows all too well that time is of the essence. With Tuvok's declining state of mind, Tom realizes that the ritual will need to happen soon. He believes the holodeck is essential to this process. B'Elanna, now refreshed from her brief rest, assists Tom with the holodeck refitting.

Seven, now back at the ship, helps Tom retrieve the files. She then sets the parameters of the Mount Seleya program. Seven finally activates the holodeck resequencer and the whole holodeck is now ready. All programs have no been replaced.

::B'leanna working hard as ususal looks Tom striaght in the eyes::

Darling. Why are we going through a usless ritual...

I don't want to do it::she throws down her tools::

Tell Tuvok i said NO

Naomi decided one day she'd like to have a picnic next to the lake, just her and Icheb. She goes to Neelix to ask him to make up a type of lunch basket for the both of them. Neelix says. "Be happy to do anything for you two LoveBirds."

Naomi goes out to the field where Icheb is watering and asks him if he'd like to take a few hours off and go to the lake with her. She taps him on his shoulder and when he turns around she kisses him unexpectedly. "What was that for?" He asks.

"I just felt like it, that's all. Come on with me, let's go have some lunch by the lake." He says "Alright, with a twinkle in his eye."

They walk by the kitchen and pick up their lunch then quickly Naomi runs into their module and grabs a blanket and a pillow.

Once at the lake she spreads out the blanket by the edge of the crystal clear water. They both sit down and look to see what Neelix had fixed for them. Icheb laughs as he looks inside of the basket. "Meps." They both laugh. Neelix had become very good at finding new ways at preparing the always available meat.

As they ate two Allussia took notice of them, they seemed to like the smell of meps, but would never actually eat it. Naomi offered them a taste of the cooked carrots and potatos which they licked then ate right from her outstretched palm.

Then the pair of Alussia drank from the lake right next to Naomi and Icheb.

The Allussia seemed to sense the romantic mood Icheb and Naomi were in, they started nuzzling and apparently kissing each other as they drank from the lake. Walking back over to Naomi and Icheb the larger of the two creatures, a male, decided to stick his nose in the picnic basket and began rooting around for something to eat. Icheb tried to shoo it away gently until he gave up and let the Allussia eat it's fill. Naomi and Icheb laughed as the Allussia got the picnic basket stuck on it's head. His partner looked at him and shook her head. She mumbled something in her quiet voice that Naomi and Icheb were certain would have translated as 'idiot'.

Naomi noticed the kissing going on between the two Allussia. "Look Ichy, their kissing." She said. "Like this?" Ichy said to her then planted one right on her square on the mouth. The Allussia turned and watched, then kissed each other again. Nomie and Ichy laughed. The Allussia pawed at the ground and bobbed their heads as they let out a sort of whinny. "Let's try to ride them both Ichy? It's a nice day for a ride." She asked him. "I really should get back to the field Nomie." He answered. Nomie put a sad face on and began to pout. Ichy looked at her then said. " Oh, Sweetie. Alright, let's go."

Nomie mounted the female and Ichy mounted his old favorite, 'Haggie'. "Nomie?" He asked her as they began slowly riding away from the lake. "Yea?" She answered. "You think you might ride her in the race?" He asked. " Well, if your going to ride Haggie, I might as well ride his mate." She answered. "Honey?" He asked. "She needs a name." Nomie didn't answer but thought for a few minutes as they rode. " How about 'Magnolia'?" She said. 'Then we'd be riding Haggie and Maggie." They both laughed. "Haggie and Maggie." They both repeated at the same time.

B'ellanna gets up and walks away ..She goes back to the abode where she sits and contemplates this new civilization

(is this the Jean and Fen show...lets get more interactive posts folks!)

As they rode they began to test the limits with the Allussia. Naomi held tight to Maggie's neck, leaned down forward and gave Maggie a couple of quick pushes against her sides with her heels, just to see what Maggie would do. Maggie began to run. Icheb did the same. They both seemed to understand they wanted them to run. Under the mid-day sun, the two Allussia and their riders streaked across the sand, picking up speed all the time. Until they were literally flying across the desert. A cloud of dust followed them.

As the Allussia ran, they passed near Voyager where the herd was resting. The Allussia got to their feet and took off at full gallop after the two running Allussia. Within moments Icheb and Naomi were racing the entire herd as the Allussia whinnied in delight as they raced across the sand. Turning back towards the lake they created a huge cloud of dust. The crew of Voyager stopped their work and watched them race around the lake. Icheb and Naomi laughed and hooted as they flew across the desert on the backs of their mounts.

All the work stopped in the fields and in the garden. Everyone ran to the perimeter to watch. A few of the men put fingers in their mouths and let out piercing whistles as the herd streaked by, with Icheb and Naomi in the lead. A group of the Allussia stopped for a nibble of greens and were quickly mounted by at least a dozen of the crew. The race was on. "Let's see if we can catch them." One man shouted as they took off after them.

"Ichy!!! Ichy!!! Naomi yelled to Icheb." How do we get them to stop?" He yelled back to her. "How would I know, we never ran like this before."

"Pull back on the fur on her neck." He yelled as he also took his own suggestion. The two Allussia began to slow, then bounced to a stop. The rest of the herd ran right past them.

"PHEW!! That was fun wasn't it Nomie?" He asked her. " You betcha." She answered. The two weary riders headed back to Gardenia at a slow trot. Looking back they could see the rest of the herd coming to a stop in the distance, then they circled back around and headed back to their nest under Voyager.

B'ellanna gets up and walks away ..She goes back to the abode where she sits and contemplates this new civilization

Tom Paris returns to his domicile, and finds his wife, B'Elanna Torres in tears. "Honey", he said softly, " Its time I take you on a proper date. Get dressed. I'm going to wine and dine you tonight."

Arriving at the newly refurbished holodeck, Tom looks at his wife, and remarks silently "I've never seen her look more beautiful than she is now. I gotta be the luckiest guy on this planet!" Gently squeezing B'Elanna's hand, Tom says "Computer. Run program 3-2-1 Alpha Charlie Papa." And the two of them step into the holodeck as the door hisses open, then quickly closes behind the couple. "Oh, Tom! Its so lovely! " B'Elanna squeals. " Notice anything different?" Tom turns slowly to face his wife. " Seven and I tweeked the replicator to supply synthesized aromas . Pretty neat, don't you think?" Tom grins smugly, taking in the delicious smell of French bread. "Is there a florist nearby? I must see it!" B'Elanna tugs on Tom's sleeve and the two of them stroll happily towards the line of shops. Tom chuckles " Looks like dinner will have to wait."

:clap:

I guess no ritual for Tuvok

Come here hun ::blows him a kiss and locks the door behind him::

The happy couple stroll out side their cottage in southern France, near the French Riviera. The cares and concerns of the Voyager seem light years away. Tom remarks to himself " I gotta pat Seven on the back. This new holodeck program is swell. What a difference the "fresh-cut hay" scent adds to the experience." The two of them begin a slow, leisurely walk towards the beach.

"You know Tom and B'lanna are in the holodeck tonight." Naomi said to Icheb as he was trying to fall asleep. "Honey?" She shook him. "UUMMPHHH, What?" He answered half asleep. "Nevermind!!!" :clap::clap: Naomi said as she flopped back onto her pillows.

"Seven of Nine to the captain, please report to Astrometrics" said SEVen as she tapped her com-badge. The captain hurried to the door and entered. "Captain, I have found something disturbing." "What is it SEVEn?" "I've located a comet. Unfortunately, the comet is on a collision course with this planet. Impact will be in 4 days. The size is truly disturbing. The radius is over 10000 km wide. when the comet enters the atmosphere, the comet will vaporize the atmosphere. No life will suvive. This planet will be vaporized. Unfortunately, Resistance is futile."

All hope for Voyager's return to the Alpha Quandrant has long since been exhausted. All their resourses depleted Janeway has to make a decision. Commit mass suicide or try to locate a planet they could land on.  The Borg have left the Delta Quadrant and Voyager alone. But alas! Providence has intereveened Voyager has come across an M Class  planet and decided to take their chances on it. It was a rough landing and some damage was sustained. They must try to salvage what they can from the ship and start building a new society. You can take the part of one of the existing crew or introduce a new character. This RPG is about  'BUILDING' NOT DESTRUCTION!!!  There may or may not be inhabitants on this planet, since our sensors were all damaged during our rough landing, we don't know yet.

Please, introduce your character then begin. Again, this RPG is about

'BUILDING' not destruction.

Just to refresh everyone's memory ( WAB ).

Not about destruction, only about building.

"You better do something about diverting that comet away from this planet or I'll throw YOU in the brig!!" Said the Captain. :clap::clap:

"Captain, We may have a solution. I have the idea of tranporting a high yield gravimetric torpedo in the comet. I will also insert some nanoprobes that will be programmed to dissolve the bonds in the comet. I do not know if it will be enough, but a shuttle could try to tractor the comet and slow it. It would give us another 10 days time in order solve the problem. Hopefully the gravimetric torpedo could change the orbit enough for the comet to completely pass us."

^

^

"Looks like my Maggie." Naomi said. :) Thanks Fen, OOPs, I mean Ichy :)

"Lt. Paris, Lt. Torres, LT. Comm. Tuvok, and Ensign Kim, Please report to the shuttle bay in 10 minutes" said Seven.

10 minutes later

Seven paired with Icheb, Paris, with torres, and Tuvok with Kim. All went to full impulse when they left the shuttle bay. "Seven to all teams, the comet is at coordinates 1-5 mark 247. Please engage to warp 4. All shuttles engage yellow alert."

Dropping out of warp 15,000,000,000 miles away from the planet, the team is in visual range of the comet. "Seven of Nine to all teams. B'elanna and Paris, you are responsible for the transport and detonation of the gravimetric torpedo. Mr. Tuvok and Ensign Kim, please engage a repulsor beam at the comet and fire nadion pulses at the fore of the comet. I will tranport the nanoprobes through a series of photon torpedo detonations. A constant com link will be kept open. When we are done setting up the torpedo in the comet's core, all shuttles will engage a tractor and tractor the comet to coordinates 0-0 mark 0. This course is clear of all planets. Is everybody ready?"

The crew in the fields notice something in the sky heading straight for them. They think it's the Comet. But as it approaches they realize it's not the comet, but a starship. A black, triangular starship. One like they had never seen before.

This ship appeared to preparing to land on the surface close to Voyager. As it slowed and descended everyone stopped working and ran towards Voyager. Everyone stood under Voyager surrounded by the Allussia and watched as this massive ship , five times larger than Voyager landed. Everyone stood still waiting for what would happen next.

The Captain raced to the bridge where 7 of 9 was trying to hail the unfamiliar ship.

"This is Admiral Jeanway of the Starfleet Security Starship Elusive." The voice said. "Can we be of any assistance?"

"This is Captain Janeway of the Starship Voyager. Your assistance would be greatly appreciated. There's a comet on a collision course with this planet and in it's present state Voyager is limited in it's ability to divert the comet's course. Anything you can do would literally save our lives." The Captain answered.

©

"Can you give us your last readings on it's course and location?" Admiral Jeanway asked 7 from the Elusive. 7 looked at the Captain and she nodded yes and said "Go ahead." 7 repeated the coordinates to the Elusive. Then Admiral Jeanway said. " No problem, we'll take care of this right away, standby Voyager."

The shuttlebay hatches on the HT 01 opened in a few minutes and the crew of Voyager watched as a barrage of Evaiders emerged and flew up into the sky and dissapeared out of sight.

Shielding his eyes from the sun Icheb watched the tiny ships fly up into the sky. Beside him Tom Paris whistled. "Whew. Would I like to get behind the controls of one of those little pissers." Icheb could just nod.

The Evaiders emerged from the atmosphere of the planet and assumed a loose formation. "Alpha one to Squadron. The Sonic Percussion Mines should shake this comet into dust. Let's make sure we get or target the first time. I don't want to have to do this again." Fenriz's pilot's all signaled their Captain.