Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

You Can't Choose Your Family...

Behold!

The newest pie from the Fox cow. Trading Spouses. The reality show where 10 different families trade their moms or dads.

Now you might be wondering where you've heard of this before. Oh.... Um..... THAT'S RIGHT! A skit from Chappelle's Show. MEANT to be a JOKE.

When will it all end? Reality shows suck. They aren't funny, they aren't good, they aren't even reality. IT'S DEAD! END IT NOW!!!

Stardate:214276.8

You know it really should be a captial crime to be involved with a reality show.Wheather you invented the show,came up with the idea,are a camraman, or one of the contestants you should be put before a firing squad and shot.No questions asked.

And if you watch them on a daily basis like Lewis Black says you shoould be shot with a tazer once for every show you watch.

Reality tv is a disease to tv

Stardate:214276.8

You know it really should be a captial crime to be involved with a reality show.Wheather you invented the show,came up with the idea,are a camraman, or one of the contestants you should be put before a firing squad and shot.No questions asked.

And if you watch them on a daily basis like Lewis Black says you shoould be shot with a tazer once for every show you watch.

Reality tv is a disease to tv

I have to agree very stronly with this. "Reality TV" is not good it is the TV indestry trying to find something but end up finding the wrong thing. If they want more ratings then put more Trek on.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith:

Reality shows proliferate because one - they are cheaper to produce thus making them more profitable per dollar invested, and

two - people watch them which keeps those advertiser dollars coming in.

Actually I would like to see a reality show based on something more real. For example I would give my eye teeth to trade lifestyles with the owner of company I work for just for a month. I mean I would do my job and he would do his but for that month we would trade houses, bills, and paychecks. :picard-sith: I wonder if he can do any better than I do with what I make. :laugh: Maybe if he had to live on it at the end of the month my co-workers and I would get a wage increase. :huh: I actually know that some of the ladies in the office have to choose between lunches and gas money to get in to the place. :laugh:

I hate the dumb ones like fear factor ,big brother (they arent even isolated from the public) and the dumb trading spouses. I hate them they are so dumb, vulgar and sick.

But I kinda like the ones on PBS that have people living in diffrent time periods like coleny house and victorian house, those were kinda cool.

I have never met anyone who was stranded on a deserted island, or had 16

members of the opposite sex throwing themselves at them...or ate bugs.....

so why do they call it reality TV.....I never watch it.....

Stardate:214768.8

[rant]Well the thing that gets me is why in the hell would a person watch Realtiy Tv? Even if it was truly realtiy tv why watch in on tv when its RIGHT THERE IN YOUR LIVES!!!!!! Where is the logic in that!!!!

Tv is supposed to be so that you can get away from reality.You sit there and watch something happen instead of actually doing something.What sense is there to watch something about doing something.

That prolly didnt make much sense but oh well.

I mean seriously what stupid idiot sits at a goddamn office and thinks up this crap.They got this last idea from one of Chappells skits.These dumba$$ people are getting so fking stupid that they cant even come up with the idea on their own.

Not only that but half of it is all the same.ALL THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell there has been 8 DIFFERENT shows about a bunch of chicks going after one guy but they all have different names.ITS ALL THE GODDAMN SAME!!!!!!!!!

How stupid are we as a society that we have to watch reality tv.Seriously.

[/rant]

Why would anyone want to appear on Reality TV all it does is ruin there lives.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:blink: