Sign in to follow this  
BlueCrystal

This Is Really Gross

I try not to eat meat but I'm think for supper tonight I may make a White Castle run. I'm now trying to justify it by saying I don't do it at all and this is my vacation. I can eat just one or two of those little greasy things. I'll get back on my fish and chicken diet tomorrow.

Okay folks does everyone have a hamburger from H*ll shop around them?

Edited by BlueCrystal

A White Castle run is a trip to the local restuarant by the name of White Castle, they sell greasy little hamburgers and they usually cost about .47 cents a burger.

Hey! I used to eat at White Castle everytime I visited my aunt in New Jersey. We havn't gone in a few years but I remember it really well. And (this is REALLY gross) my dad says we used to have(this is what he calls them) Rat Burgers. Gross or what? Remember thats what my dad calls them not me.

we used to buy the White Castle burgers from the store when I was growing up. there's a bunch of restaurants in the area that have good food---until you realise just how clogged your arteries are getting.

We call White Castle burgers 'sliders' around here. They're not something that you usually want to eat in the light of day. I suppose that's why they're open 24 hours. :flowers:

Here, we have Crystal Burger restaurants. They're tiny, they may be greasy, but they sure are delicious! :laugh: We hardly eat junk food, so we can aford fast food, pizza, PB&J, and ice cream. Thas the only junk food we eat, and we hardly even eat that... except for the fast food. :laugh: