Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Lake Roddenberry Summer Camp

Hearing the scream the 3 wet them selfs :dude: ...danny turns to harry to ask what was that but harry is already gone,standing there just him and zach danny opens up a cold one and takes a big mouth full when out of no where 2 girls half naked come running out of the trees,danny and zach who by now have no fluids left in there bodys run like mad,for 10 mins the run blind in the dark when zach shouts.."hold up danny my GPS says we are about 2 miles away from the camp"...crud thinks danny we got walk all that way back in the dark forest,he turns to zach and says.."did you see what i saw?"....."that depends on what you saw "says zach..."well looked to me like 2 girls skinny dipping in the lake"...zach laughs and points which way they most go back to camp,slowly the 2 start off back to camp.......

The next morning in the dining room as everyone was eating their breakfast a deafening electronic squeel was heard over the loud speakers. A woman's voice came on { SQQEEEEL " Good Morning campers. I Vant to Velcome you all our first season here at Roddenberry Lake. I am your camp Nurse. ME name is Nurse Leesell BoneCrusher. If you are sick, please come to the Hospeetal Cabin any time, day or night. I am there all the time. I have been looking at ALL your immunization records and I see most of you are voefully behind in your booster shots. Will the following campers please come to the Hospeetal Cabin: Campers Jeanway, Zachary, Danny, Harry, Ben, Suzzy and Counsellor Fenriz. :dude: I dun't vant no traable now from you peeple dis yeaa, Ya heeya me??" SQQEEELLLL!!!!!!! { Goes the speaker system}

(still the previous day)

One of the alien telepaths monitoring human minds for any sign of an organized search for Sasquatch suddenly opened it's eyes with alarm.

"Tcejbus EA si gnieb detnuh" which interpreted means; "Subject AE is being hunted". It then continued; "Send a transport ship to stand at the ready to beam him out if the hunters get too close."

An ungainly, some would say ugly; trash can shaped transport ship launched from the far side of the Moon on it's way to protect AE from any dangers poised by the hunters.

A lot of loud noises woke subject AE from his afternoon nap, he rose and went outside his cave to see what all the commotion was.

Sasquatch sat down on the ledge at the mouth of his cave and looked out across the lake at recent events going on at the human encampment.

After a while he became hungry and bored, he set out on quick hunting trip for dinner. After dining on Fruits, nuts, rabbits and squirrels he returned to his nest for the night...

(design of transport ship changed)

I Know That All That Has Happened Do I still Own My Property

Hey danny i go a good idea, i know were a large antnest is, lets get some ants and put them in the sleepingbags of the girls in cabin 1

wadda ya think, must be fun aye? :dude:

After realizing that girls are not impressed when you can quote episodes of the olde Outer Limits in Esperanto, Ben went to search for the mysterious Big AE...

(he thinks to himself) The Big AE will probably get hungry... And will go after humans for their taste... Maybe I should have other people join me, so that he would have selection, and my chances of escaping increase....

Wielding a flash-light that was originally a light-saber, carrying his Doctor Dolittle's Guide to Cryptozoology, and in his Special Agent Fox Mulder-Mode, he searches through the dark woods alone, until he ran into one/two/or more people* doing the same thing.

*Or the Big AE, but he isn't looking for himself... Rather crunchy children, and what-not...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Nurse BoneCrusher waits for the children to show up for their shots. She sits by the cabin window and watches for ANY sign one of them will show up. Off in the distance she sees a group of them milling around by the down by the lakeshore. She grabs the bull-horn and runs out the door and calls to them. "I SEE YA ALL STANDIN AROUND OUT THERE, GET IN HERE AND TAKE YA SHOTS YA BUNCH A TURDBOWLS!!!!" The group hearing this disperses and runs in several directions. When over her shoulder, Nurse BoneCrusher pulls an arrow from a quiver and picks up the bow that hung on a hook next to the door. " I'll get you you little weasels" She yells as she aims and fires the rubber, sucker-cupped, tipped arrows at the fleeing group. She singles out HarryKim and catches up to him. " Come on young man, your coming with me." She tells him as she drags him, kicking and screaming into the cabin. After his shot he ran out the door like a chicken in a rainstorm. :dude:

i am not scared to take a shot, c''mon you big fat nurse hit me with you biggest needle, i can stand pain, just like my father( and he is in a wheelchair)

*Damien turns aroud takes off his pants and show the spot were she can put it!*

Nurse BoneCrusher, up for the challenge, chases after him. And drags him in

next :dude: She pulls out the biggest, thickest, baddest needle she can find and

jabs Damien in the upper, outer, 'Glutteus

Maximus'. :dude: "OOOOOOWWWWWWWW!!!!" He screams. Then after she

pulls the telephone pole OUT he runs for the door pulling up his pants with both

hands. :(

Just as i wanted to walk out off the door i turned around and yelled to the Yety-lookalikenurse"THIS ISN,T OVER YOU ARE GOING TO GET A WAR YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE, I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT ME!!!!!"

Nurse BoneCrusher stands on the front porch as Damien yells his threats at her. "Yetti-Like? Put your Glasses on Dutch-Boy" :dude: She says as she takes off her labcoat and her glasses and takes the clip out of her hair and lets it fall down over her shoulders. :dude:

Seeing the size of the needle :dude: danny makes a run for it,there is no way you are stabbing me with that he thinks as he runs off towards the lake he spots a motor boat tied up along the bank,just as he gets to it damien runs up and says.."you gonna take that boat for a spin on the lake?"....danny replys.."yep and i tell you what put those skis on and we can go water ski-ing"...cool thinks damien and puts on the skis and waits for danny to start the boat,danny turns the key and the boat starts first time,danny revs it up a bit and is impressed by the power and starts to laugh,hearing this damien asks whats so funny but danny just shouts over his shoulder.."HANG-ON :dude: "..and gives it full gas.......To be continued

CABIN #1 HAS TO BE FILLED BEFORE THE GIRLS MOVE ON TO CABIN #3, JANIE.

Hi everybody, my name is jane i am 15 years old, and my parents sent me to an american camp this summer.

i like barbiedolls and pink dresses, can i join cabin 1?

Zach had his own plans for a shot. When Bonecrusher had gone for dinner, he stole into the hospital cabin with a clock, wires, matches, lead, needles, tripwire and some fireworks. Hearing the nurse come in from the front, Zachary sneaked to the back. He waited till she was asleep. He set up the contraption and stole out quietly. He had enough time to join the sing-a-long 'round the campfire with smores.

Nurse BoneCrusher sleeps with one eye open and watches Zach as he busily

tries to Boob-Trap the hospital cabin. When he leaves she gets up quickly, disarms

everything and buries it in a hole in back of her cabin. Goes back in, washes her

hands and goes back to bed. This time sleeping with the other eye open. :dude:

Hi everybody, my name is jane i am 15 years old, and my parents sent me to an american camp this summer.

i like barbiedolls and pink dresses, can i join cabin 1?

Sure Jane, go ahead, move right in. :dude:

Seeing Hangon aand Danny taking the boat without permission, Counselor at Large Fenriz runs to the pier and jumps into the Shore Patrol Thunderboat. With it's two one hundred horse power outboard engines he'll catch up to them in no time. He starts the engines, turns the wheel and heads into the water creating a wake that soaks everyone on the pier. CAL Fenriz cuts a groove in the surface of the lake as he thunders after them, approaching Hang on the water skis, Fenriz holds out his arm and pulls him into the boat. Leaving the tow rope flapping after the other boat he heads after Danny. Within seconds he had overtake Danny an pulled the Thunderboat around in front of him to cut him off. Overtaken Danny shuts off his engine after making a hard turn to avoid the monster of a speedboat.

Fenriz pulls back around and orders Danny into the Thunderboat. They tow the boat back to the pier. Once back, Fenriz takes hang and Danny to the Camp Office and calls their parents. Both Hang's and danny's parents give Counsellor fenriz permission to handle the situation in any way he sees appropriate. Neither of them likes the look that CAL Fenriz has on his face after he hears that news.

The entire camp is immediately subjected to a complete search for contraband. Camp counselors carry arm loads of fireworks and weapons of all description out of cabin #2, including 6 pounds of plastic explosives. All of the campers act dumb when they're asked where they got that. Nurse Bonecrusher dons full biohazard gear when she removes something warm and wiggling from underneath camper Zachary's bunk. In the girls cabin they find drums full of gasoline, a working flamethrower, and CAL Fenriz's bullhorn. "Who stole this?" Fenriz demands, holding up the bullhorn. He's met by a sea of blank looks.

The next day Hangon and Danny say goodbye to their cabin mates and head off to their new cabin. Cabin #0. All of the campers watch as they are led through the camp to their new cabin. Their heads sink when they see it on the outskirts of the camp. More of a shack than a cabin, it's surrounded by ten foot high chainlink fence topped with barbed-wire. Opening the gate Fenriz waits as the two miscreants are inside then he padlocks the gate behind them. Before he walks away he tosses a rusty bucket over the fence. "What's that for?" asks Danny. "That's your toilet." CAL Fenriz says then he swaggers away with his bullhorn slung under his arm.

Zach was not surprised that the nurse appeared at breakfast the next morning. The contraption was a distrction. What the nurse didn't know was that every booster had been replaced by injectable benadryl. Soon, most of the camp was fast asleep. :dude:

Bailey, Luthien, Jeanway and Suzzy Q decide it's time to get away from all this noise and commotion the boys are causing. They all change into their bathing suits, grab their towels and CD players and alot of candy and walk down to the shore of the lake. They then walk the shoreline until they were well out of sight of the other campers and the counsellors and any other adults in the camp.

"EEWW, look at that nice mountain. Should we go over and have a look? Luthien said. They all looked up at the mountain and Suzzy Q said. "Sure, that sounds like a plan." All four girls left the shoreline and headed up into the dense woods towards the base of the mountain. "Who wants some Gummybears?" Bailey asked as she fished her hand around in her fanny-pack. "Me, me." Jeanway said as did the others which Bailey promptly started throwing at everybody. They all laughed and scrambled around on their hands and knees in the bushes to find.

Not realizing they were being watched from a pair of strange eyes from above. :dude:

Suddenly there is a loud crashing sound as danny,harry,zach,Fenriz,damien and the sasquatch fall out of a tree right where the girls where getting into there bikinis,jumping up real quick the guys start to pretend they where looking at a bird in the tree next to where they where,trying to sound like they knew what they where talking about the guys and the big foot know there game is up and its time to make a quick exit before its too late,but it already is the girls have already got harry in a head lock and damien is being body slammed against a tree,danny turns to the big foot and says.."on 3 you go that way i am going that way"..the sasquacth grunts a yes back and they run........

Zach, Harry, ILS, and danny were out hanging :dude: . Next to the lake, they all munched on candy, popcorn, and other munchies along with liters of mountain dew and pepsi. All of a sudden, ILS saw lights above the mountains. The guys took their BBguns and aerosoft shotguns and headed for the mountains.

Zach was not surprised that the nurse appeared at breakfast the next morning. The contraption was a distrction. What the nurse didn't know was that every booster had been replaced by injectable benadryl. Soon, most of the camp was fast asleep.  :dude:

During the night a squirell got into the Hospital Cabin through the open window

and knocked over the tray that contained all the booster shots and broke them,

they were all discarded and new ones ordered over the computer, they will arrive

tomorrow. :dude: Best laid plans and all that. :(

Howdy I'm new here and quite harmless really. Of course I was sent to Camp Roddenberry via the state and brought in by the local police department. I'm not a bad kid just misunderstood and I just need a little patience, love, and guidance. My name is Jennica and I'm 15 going on 30. I have pick pocketing down to a art form, I can hotwire any car, truck, or thing with a simple combustion engine. Careful what is left laying around me I can and construct different things to aid in my escape and I'm sent to camp as a term of confinement as the jails and halfway houses for my type were all filled up and I was deamed too young and *innocent* to be housed with the big girls.

I have been knew to run away and sadly I'm usually brought back with a new skill. I also have a odd sense of humor and I like to pull jokes. My favorite thing to do when not trying to escape is making booby traps. I have been known to be up all night digging a hole just for the chance of seeing someone trip over a trap and fall in it. It's not beneath me to put squibs in cigerettes either so they will blow up when the cigerettes half way smoked. I'm bright and I learn things incredibly fast.

I have a very strict Mother that comes to visit and lectures me infront of God and everyone. My Father sees me as to being the perfect little angel I am and often sends me care packages. Usually I have to ask for what I want but I have to be careful as Daddy is no fool and he knows of my skills to construct things. Sometimes I think he enjoys having me for a daughter.

Secretly my father keeps a scrapbook of my escapes, my constructed devices, and of course I have a minor flaw in judgement I tend to send him postcards from wherever I end up.

A craft hovered silently behind a small group of hikers, staying just far enough away to be hidden by the trees should anyone look back...

After realizing that girls are not impressed when you can quote episodes of the olde Outer Limits in Esperanto, Ben went to search for the mysterious Big AE...

(he thinks to himself) The Big AE will probably get hungry... And will go after humans for their taste... Maybe I should have other people join me, so that he would have selection, and my chances of escaping increase....

Wielding a flash-light that was originally a light-saber, carrying his Doctor Dolittle's Guide to Cryptozoology, and in his Special Agent Fox Mulder-Mode, he searches through the dark woods alone, until he ran into one/two/or more people* doing the same thing.

*Or the Big AE, but he isn't looking for himself... Rather crunchy children, and what-not...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

In some dark forest

After wandering for some time, he notices a broken tree-branch, and shines his light at it... And gigantic "Big AE" foot-prints... :dude:

He then sees a slightly-beaten up Harry running from a certain direction, and he then heads to where he was running from....

lastresort.jpg42.gif

"Hi Jennica. My name is Jeanway and I think you and I are going to be real good friends." :dude::dude: "Come on and join us in Cabin #1. We've got plenty of room."