Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jeanway

Lake Roddenberry Summer Camp

WELCOME EVERYBODY TO THE FIRST SEASON OF "LAKE RODDENBERRY

SUMMER CAMP." YOUR CAMP COUNSELLORS ARE EAGER AND READY TO MEET

ALL OF YOU. :dude: SO PLEASE INTRODUCE YOURSELVES AND DECIDE WHICH

CABIN YOUR GOING TO BE IN AND WHO YOU WANT AS CABIN MATES. PLEASE

BE READY TO PARTCIPATE IN ALL THE EVENTS WE HAVE PLANNED. PLEASE

SPECIFY IF YOU ARE A COUNSELLOR OR A CAMPER.

I'll start. I am Jeanway and I'm a camper. I am 14 years old and I am in Cabin #1.

:dude: :( :dude::dude: :o :(

I'm Fenriz, I'm the Counselor at large. That means I counsel all over the camp, going where I'm needed most. :dude: It also means I have to sleep on the camp bus because all the bunks are taken. :dude: I have a few pieces of wisdom I always try to share with our campers before they leave. Eat your vegetables, don't poke a grizzly with a stick, and if it hurts put some dirt on it(someone special told me that one once :dude: ). Who's up for a weenie roast? :(

Counselor: Cabin #2

Hi! I'm Harry! :dude:

I wanna be with the cool people!!!

Well, I think all the:

Odd # cabins are for the girls and all the

Even # cabins are for the boys :dude:

UN OH , that means we'd be right next door. :o

WHAT DO YOU THIMK OF THAT SET-UP COUSELLOR FENRIZ??? :dude:

I want some marshmallows at the wienie roast, and sticks, got any sticks around here?? Hey, can a person roast Circus Candy Peanuts on a stick?? :dude: :o

OH, one more thing, is there a special cabin just for all the "KOOL KIDS"? :(

Harry-Kim thinks he's Kool :o :P Come here Harry, I'll show you who's Kool,{ Chases Harry around} quit runnin :(

Hello campers! My name is Jaz, and I'll be on the staff at Camp Roddenberry. I have exensive experience with camping , canoeing, rappeling(BTW, does the camp make rappelling available?), fishing, and other outdoor stuff. I may be assigned to a cabin if needed. Looks like it could be a great time for all!!

listen up campers... Hello? Is this thing on? Hello? Who's been messin with my bullhorn?

Hello? Ack! Too Loud!

Hello? Ah. There we go. Quiet down. Quiet down. Hey! I saw that! Now here this campers. I'm your Counselor at Large or CAL, Mr. Fenriz but you kids can all call me the Fenster or Fenarino, cause I can speak your lingo. I'm hip to it. I'm down with it. I'm jiggy with it. Groovy man, real Groovy. I just want to go over a few of the rules here at Lake Roddenberry Summer Camp, or LAROSUCA as we here like to call it.

First off. No weapons. None. Got that?

Hey someone grab that kid with the bottle rocket up his nose over there.

Second. Make sure you don't lose your meal ticket. If you lose your meal ticket than you will not eat. Is that clear?

Third. No one and I mean no one touches the bullhorn. This means you.

Hey! Give that back! Come back here you little rat! Someone grab that kid! He's got the bullhorn.

Hi everybody i am ILS,s son you can call me damien, i am 13 years old, i have a sister too but she hat to stay home and look after my daddy becouse he is in a wheelchair becouse of some series of bad car encouters.

My hobby,s are Fencing, Computering, and pistolshooting and joyriding :dude:

I hope i can have a nice vakation over here :dude:

Ok this sounds like good fun....i am danny 14 my parents have dumped me here for the summer because last year i set the hotel on fire :dude: ..i am in to baseball,football,water ski-ing and music my fav music is The Prodigy.."Firestarter"...lol i dont care what cabin i am in as long as its near the girls :dude:

Hey danny wassup man, long time no see, so shall we make a nice vacation this year, i brought some firecrackers this time :dude:

Hey danny wassup man, long time no see, so shall we make a nice vacation this year, i brought some firecrackers this time :dude:

yes, yes all is good and we shall have some fun here,but first let us go check out the cabins and see if there is any fine looking young ladys to hassle :dude:

On the first night Jeanway is trying to sleep in cabin # 1. The bloody boys are in cabin #2, right next door. They have been yelling and making noise all night long. setting off firecrackers and small fires around the cabin. :dude: Jeanway runs around like a nut looking for Counsellor Fenriz who is no where to be found. She has had enough and pulls out her sling-shot and squats in the shadows behind a large tree. She picks up small pebbles off the ground and begins her secret assault. She sees Danny, Harry and Damien starting another small fire, it looks like they just threw a small animal into it so she stands quietly in the shadows and pulls back her loaded sling shot and lets it fly. "OOWWW!" Danny yells as he slaps the side of his head thinking it must have been a big bug that bit him. Jeanway giggles and reloads. :dude: This time she aims at Damien who trying to light a match "OWWW, OWWW! D*MN IT! WHAT IS THAT?" He hollars. :dude: They both look around in the air for these monster bugs that are biting them. :dude: Next shot she aims at Harry, who is standing around watching. " BULLS-EYE! She says softly to herself as she hits Harry right in the middle of his forehead. He smacks himself and knocks himself down. Jeanway is happy. :( :o But wishes that some girls would show up. :(

I am Zachary, 14 years old. Into star trek, music, and nerdy geeky stuff. This is going to be fun. :dude:

I'm Suzzy. I'm 13 and I'm only here because my mommy and daddy kicked me out of the house. My hobbies include burnin things and chasing boys!

*chases all the boys*

Jeanway hugs :dude: Suzzy. "Hi" She says. " Those boys are awful, kept me awake all night." Jeanway says to Suzzy. " You can call me "JW" Suz, O.K.? Let's go to the dining room and get some breakfast." JW and Suz go to the dining room. They walk down the counter and see all kinds of great food. Piles of scrambled eggs, French Toast, Canadian Bacon, Sausages, both link and pattie, Belgium Waffles, Crepes with sour cream and strawberries, fresh fruit salad { slad } :dude: Fresh squeezed Orange Juice, Fruit Smoothies, 6 different kinds of melon, and lots of Espresso :dude: :( "Come on girl, let's eat."

Holding his head danny is trying to work out what hit him when he see''s harry drop like a bag of potatoes screaming his head off,danny relises that they are under heavy attack and heads for cover near a tree when he spots a girl with a box of matches near the cabins..danny grabs harry and askes "who is that"...."suzzy"...replys harry..*whistles*..wow danny thinks thats my type of gal why start with small fires when you can just burn the cabin down,i got to meet her thinks danny but before he can go across and meet this fine young thing somebody screams anyone for Weenies threw a bull horn,the three get up and run for some food.....

Later, in the woods behind the cabin, Suz is showing JW the fine art of "ARSON ". :dude: They see a boy coming towards them through the trees. Suz says "UH, let's get out of here." JW agrees and they both start running towards the lake.

I'm Sasquatch.

I live in a cave halfway up the mountain on the far side of the lake. Recently I've been considering how humans taste...

I'm Sasquatch.

I live in a cave halfway up the mountain on the far side of the lake. Recently I've been considering how humans taste...

*SPITS COKE EVERYWHERE* :dude::dude:

Hi, I'm Bailey, I'm 16 and my parent's dumped me here because they thought I wasn't doing enough. I guess I'm in cabin #1 with the girls...Hey, you guys have fireworks? AWESOME! :dude: *runs to watch things blow up*

While walking back to the cabin, Zachary spots Danny chasing after some girls. Ignoring them, Zachary finds some fireworks and some matches. The rest of the camp had no idea what was in store for them..... :dude:

I'm Sasquatch.

*SPITS COKE EVERYWHERE* :dude::dude:

Chocolate milk comes spewwing from my nose. :( UH OH! :dude:

I'm Sasquatch.

Salutations... My name is Ben, and I guess I am 15... My father, DrWho42, said I came from a transporter accident with many plotholes in it...

I'm into things like catastrophism, cryptozoology, and some other things...

I won't mind being in the cabin next to the girls, and will wander the forest in search of the paranormal, and that one mysterious and legendary sasquatch, known as the Big AE...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

~~ THE HOSPITAL CABIN ~~

LOCATED NEXT TO THE DINING CABIN. THERE WILL BE A NURSE THERE AT ALL TIMES. A DOCTOR FROM TOWN IS ON CALL, SO PARENTS, DON'T WORRY, YOUR KIDS ARE IN GOOD HANDS. :dude: :( :dude:

Zachary smiled at the long piece of string connecting all the cabins. He lit the match. The match dropped onto the string. He ran with delight when the fuse lit.

Meanwhle Jeanway was still eating breakfast when all of a sudden, the whole camp shook. Fireworks and firecrackers began to rock all of the cabins. Huge holes were there to look into. Many of the cabin doors were left to hanging on just one of the metal alloy hinges.

Everybody looked at Danny.

I won't mind being in the cabin next to the girls, and will wander the forest in search of the paranormal, and that one mysterious and legendary sasquatch, known as the Big AE...[/size][/color][/font]

lastresort.jpg42.gif

:dude: whahahaha LMAO! Im sure u wont mind no! :dude:

"What the H*LL was that?" JW said to Suzzy Q, as they were eating breakfast. "Dunno." SQ answered. "Let's go see." JW said. " K" SQ answered as they jumped up from the table and ran out the door. "WOW" THEY BOTH SAID AS THEY SAW SMOKING CABINS ALL OVER THE CAMP. Zachary was rolling on the ground in hysterical laughter. :dude: :( :dude::dude: "Let's go finish our breakfast." JW says to SQ, "K" SQ answers.

"What the H*LL was that?" JW said to Suzzy Q, as they were eating breakfast. "Dunno." SQ answered. "Let's go see." JW said. " K" SQ answered as they jumped up from the table and ran out the door. "WOW" THEY BOTH SAID AS THEY SAW SMOKING CABINS ALL OVER THE CAMP. Zachary was rolling on the ground in hysterical laughter. :dude:  :(  :o  :dude: "Let's go finish our breakfast." JW says to SQ, "K" SQ answers.

its a friggin pyroman!!!! :( :dude: :P :dude:

Zachary smiled at the long piece of string connecting all the cabins. He lit the match. The match dropped onto the string. He ran with delight when the fuse lit.

Meanwhle Jeanway was still eating breakfast when all of a sudden, the whole camp shook. Fireworks and firecrackers began to rock all of the cabins. Huge holes were there to look into. Many of the cabin doors were left to hanging on just one of the metal alloy hinges.

Everybody looked at Danny.

Yeah right everyone looks at me :dude:

looking like a little angel danny protests that he has nothing to do with it.."i was out with my BB Gun looking for the sasquatch,theres a 10.000 dollar bounty on his head"....laughing in the corner little Zach starts to dump the home made bombs in harrys bag :dude: ...searching hang all they find in his pockets are some BB rounds and a packet of dirty playing cards which they take off him,sitting back down danny pulls another pack from his boot and says "ok guys tonight we got some beer and a pack of cards whos up for a game of poker and a beer then we go hunt the sasquatch"......

Later that night.....

Zachary marches along with Harry, Danny, and the others in Search of the elusive Big AE, sasquatch, yeti, etc. You get the point. :dude: All armed with BB guns and aerosoft shotguns, they find tufts of hair and tracks in the woods north of camp. A sream penetrates the loud silence.