Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tina

Coffee Talk:live From Roddenberry Town

Announcer::This is Coffee Talk live from Beautiful downtown Roddenberry

Hosted by the Ambassador with the most,Town Buiness women,mayoreal Candidate and all around Cool cat

TINA

And joining her as Co-host and Side kick to No one

Abmiral of the High Seas,Neiborhood Watch leader and all around Kick butt girl

JEANWAY

Tina::Good morning fellow townspeople..This mornings Start Topic:: How to drive your neigbors nuts::segway to jeanway::

Jeanway: Todays Special guest is VBG..He is Town Sheriff..

::theme song plays::

~ NEWSFLASH ~

* We interupt this program for a special news flash *

stranges activety is noticed on mars, red flares are being seen from the planet

behind the flares are green mistyclouds detected, and about 50 flares are heading towards earth

we will keep you informed if there is more news, now back to the programm

Well thank you I LIKE SEVEN

Jeanway: You think he is hot?

Tina: Not on yout life

::they laugh and laugh:

Over to Jim for sports...

the Roddenberry Stars will be playing the Lucasville Skywalkers today in Baseball, the Stars are favorites by four runs. James Kirk, a righty from Iowa, will be starting on the mound for the Stars, and will be matched against Han Solo, a righty from Corellia. In wrestling, Ben Sisko won the Roddenberry Cup, and in Football, Will Riker has been named the Starting QB for the Roddenberry Starships. back to Tina and Jeanway for more with VBG.

And here id RK with the weather report.

Today is supposed to be a nice and sunny day with temps in the low 80's. You will be able to see the sun once the wind, thats coming from the south blows away the smoke from roddenberry road. This will happen around 11:00 am today.

But anyways the current temp is a nice 75 degrees and no sign of precipitaion. The record high was 1,600,350 degrees some thousand years back and the low was a cold -250 degress back during the ice age.

The alergy report is as so. If you are allergic to smoke well have fun trying to go outside because there has been a major increase of smoke coming from the north of roddenberry town, but pollen and grass is in the lows for this time of year.'

Tonight is supposed to be a nice stary night with a high in the 60's and no sign of rain for the next week.

Now back over to tina.

Thank you Jim...I am Glad to see our team beating those darn Lucasvillians in SOMTHING

And thanks Riv..I am glad to see its going to be a nice day

Jeanway: I suppose Poeple could go shopping..

Tina: yes i hear there is a brand new mall in Stargate that would be lovley..

Jeanway..Stargate? Wheres that?

Tina: Its near Xfilestown and Three miles south of the town of Speilburg

Jeanway: Oh yeah

Tina::Back in a moment

Jeanway: "Well, Tina, this bulletin just came in over UP. It looks like the Greater Mid-Western Fertilizer Festival is experiencing some Terrorist activities. All the Fertilizer was stolen at gun-point by a Fleet of masked truckers. Very tiny truckers. Some eye witness reports were that they were elves. :hug: Now, Tina, what in the world would they want with million tons of cow poopie??

Tina: ::shrugs her shoulders and mumbles something:: Chews gum and blows a couple bubbles.

Jeanway: :: Looks at Tina like this ---> :flowers:

::Jean way looks at her all Evily::

Tina:: Trying to make a pun darling,,

No?

::Back from Commertial break Tina is all alone::

I am sorry to say that My co-host will not be back

Here to take her place is :

GOBO FRAGGLE and his UNLCE MATT

Welcome ..um...gentlmen..Welcome to Outer Space

::looks nervously at camera::

How do you guys like being away from Fraggle rock?

Gobo:: Its great..I eat all the radishes i want,I get to sleep and there is no Red to be annoying

::Tina looks at the Camera::

You got that right? Say is red your girlfreind?

::Uncle matt interups him::

Well Young lady::tina Groans:: being here in outer space has been a wonderous occasion

CUT TO COMMERTIAL

WAB: This is the new science and medical report.

Today the outbreak of menangitis in Roddeberry Road has been contained. That is linked to mosquitoes. A new mosquito species has now been discovered in this very town. It is called Mosquito roddenberrius. The new species does not carry disease but its saliva is more potent than that of others. Please wear light colored, loose fitting clothing. Please remove all standing water. All those who have sever allergies to these buggers, please call Roddenberry General or Myself. epinepherine will be administered....

In tech news, a new format of TV has been innovated by drwho42. The new format will be used for science fiction movies and shows. The new format is crystal clear. further news will be released soon.

That is all the news we have today. Please stayed tune for more news.

*commercial Break*

Thank You Wereborg

Ever since i moved to the city commen,I never had to be bothered with things like Mosquestos and noise

Well

We are back and here with me is Regis Philbin

Who has kindly joine us Via Satalite to help me find a new replacment co-host

Regis: You should do a contest..But stay out of the Soap opera scene..I got kelly

Tina: I see Reege

Regis: Don't Call me Reege,kathy lee

Tina:: Don't call me kathy lee

::cut to commertial::

Soon the commerical is interupted and on screen is a very scared RK. This just in the elves with the stolen fertilzer are threatning to blow up roddenberry town and roddenberry road if they dont get 5 million dollars. Soon some masked elves come runing over to the carmra saying alah alah alah ALAH!!!!!!! No leave me alone screams RK as they drag him into the roddenberry empire building than the camra gose dead.

*back at the studio*

Tina: YESS HES GONE HES GONE!!!!!! :laugh: But anyways this is a serious threat for the roddenberry district.