Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

When I Grow Up...

...when you were a kid?

I always wanted to be an eevil super villian...lol and wreck havoc :P

I know someone who wanted to be a wshing mashine B) Acctually that sounds kinda fun, but I would get dizzy

I wanted to be a shelf stacker. Dunno why buy hey i was i kid B)

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:P

I wanted to take to a space shuttle. see space and be weightless.

Well when I was growing up I wanted to be a Dental Hygienist but that was back in the 80's and AIDS was just beginning to make the headlines and my parents refused to allow me money to study and go into that. So I was in the second year of college studying to be a English and math teacher (my mother's dream for me) when I eloped off with Daniel. (Thank God! The kids would of driven me over the edge.) I love kids but I wouldn't want to teach.

If I ever go back to school again I think I would study accounting. I use to be good with the A.B.C.'s er 1.2.3.'s.

An Orange LifeSaver B)

Ok, Jean, does this mean you want to be a member of Baywatch , or does it have something to do with those donut-shaped candies.? :P B)

As for me, I wanted to become a pilot, or an aeronautical engineer and work for NASA or Lockheed.

B)

seeing as I am still under 18, I guess I'm still a kid :P My dream job is NASA. B)

In third grade I wanted to be a famous artist... B)

I wanted to be either a truck driver, crane operator or a carpenter, you know, all the typical little girl dreams. :P

When I was a little kid I wanted to be in automotive design (design car exteriors), and have my own car company (ya know, like Saturn, BMW, Ford, etc...). I still want to do that, but I'm not good enough at art; doubt it'll happen.

Oh, and a starship captain, but that goes without saying. :dude: