Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ace

Roddenberry Acres

Let's just say I got very bored a few nights ago :hug: .

As your local real-estate agent, I thought I'd provide a map of the neighborhood (only took a few minutes). It's just the neighborhood, so I don't have the people who live in town written here.

Click for Spoiler:

rrj.jpg

(Everyone's placement/yard has a reason based on the story or involvement.

EX:

Based on Nik's taste in cars, I doubt his yard looks much better... hence no current neighbors :hug: .

Didn't know if LotB wanted his pent-house in the neighborhood or in town.

I doubt Borg (3of7 thru WAB) have much need for huge yards.

And just for fun, I stuck QSMB between the Borg and the Romulans (see AoSTF) :hug: .)

RRJ.jpg

:hug: Looks like me and Janie only have Tal Shiar 8472 as our neighbors :hug:

It's great :hug:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

I'd like to buy the lot at the middle end of the cul'de-sac on the left. *waves suitcase with $2,000,000*

You mean you want to move away from VBG up next to the haunted house that's about to bulldozed for an inter-temporal highway? :hug: Remember, you may be on the corner, but we're still the quiet part of the neighborhood. :hug:

*Sees suitcase*

On second thought.... :hug:

(Thanks, guys.)

Dear mister ACE,

Since my husband is in the hospital again, i would like you aske you in his name for the purchesing of a piece the real estate wich lies beside use.

Since our neighbor Tinadoll moved we have noticed that that piece is for sale, we (my husband and i ) would like to buy this land.

Greetings

Mrs. Ilikeseven

I'd like to buy the lot at the middle end of the cul'de-sac on the left. *waves suitcase with $2,000,000*

You mean you want to move away from VBG up next to the haunted house that's about to bulldozed for an inter-temporal highway? :hug: Remember, you may be on the corner, but we're still the quiet part of the neighborhood. ^_^

*Sees suitcase*

On second thought.... :hug:

(Thanks, guys.)

:hug: I didn't know all that was happening up there *thinks about it* Ok I'll stay where I am. *begins building dream house* Sorry for all the commotion neighbors...

You mean you want to move away from VBG up next to the haunted house that's about to bulldozed for an inter-temporal highway? :laugh: Remember, you may be on the corner, but we're still the quiet part of the neighborhood. B)

*Sees suitcase*

On second thought.... :look:

(Thanks, guys.)

:o I didn't know all that was happening up there *thinks about it* Ok I'll stay where I am. *begins building dream house* Sorry for all the commotion neighbors...

:laugh: We scare off any potential neighbors from our house, Janie :lol: (Except for Tal Shiar for some bizarre reason... :o )

*wonders what to do in order to keep his haunted mansion from being bull-dozed for an inter-temporal highway*

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Oh DrWho I love your house, we have a bit of the Addams Family in us as well but moving into an area slated for demolition is not logical. Good luck in your bid to stop the TH construction. :laugh:

Where's the Lake behind the forest behind my house on the map??? I do own some of that lakefront property you know :o But you got me on Fen's property and him on mine, just switch us on the map. :laugh: Sorry about all the trouble, it's those d*mn elves.

Also Queenie is Mrs. HeadBorg, she's the Queen, get it? They live in the same house.

And one more thing, the Community Garden is at the end of the street not right next to my House. And you forgot the Church of the Holy Grail, that's at the beginning of the street, wish you'd consulted with me, I could have told you all this.

PLEASE. Disreguard any words above that sound nasty, I was just having a heated discussion with someone before I came into this thread, just a bit of overlap. Ace, you did a WONDERFUL job on the map. I was so surprised to see that someone thought enough of this idea to actually try to make a visual about all this turmoil and chaos. You couldn't possibly get every little detail as everyone saw it in their minds, that would be impossible for anyone to do, but you came pretty darn close. :o B) :o :o B) :laugh::look: :lol:

Checks out Town. Likes what he sees.

Likes site at start of split in road.

Fits As he is split being only shape shifter Nos not what road to travel .

Puts in bid. 1,975,000.

Cool, I've got Rommies and borg as neghibors

*skips around and sings*

It'ssss aaaaaaa beautiful day in my neighborhood

a beautiful day in my neighborhood

Won't you pleeeeeeese

Won't you pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese

Pleeeeeeeese won't you be my neghbor?

lalalaaa...Too much Romulan ale! :laugh:

I see my place is up for sale..Maybe you can make a map of Roddenberry Town where my new house is and where the businesses are?!

Thanks to those of you who were grateful. :look:

I lied; it took more than a few minutes. I tried my best to get all the details, but I couldn't get them all.

JW: Tina was across from Fen, and you were next to him. You're in the right spot.

Also, I just drew property lines; just imagine there's a lake back there b/w you and the forest. I gave you a bigger yard, even, b/c you'd mentioned something about horses.

Also, please show me the post about the community garden's location and I'll be happy to change it next time around.

Everything else that's not on the map is just to the right of it (church, quarry, town, etc). Also, I just assumed that the observatory was on another road. :laugh:

If I get time, I will, Tina. Towns are MUCH harder, though. :laugh:

Lot at intersection deeded to Tokar.

Welcome to the neighborhood! :laugh:

ILS's wife:

There are just two issues. The neighborhood has some restrictions on double lots. With Tina's land that wouldn't be a problem seeing as there's already a house on it that you could lease out, etc. If you're just looking for land (lot on the other side), some restrictions may apply. I'll get back to you. :laugh:

No Tina is up on the other side and I am not in the right place, Fen is on my right not the other way around. I used my pickup truck to DRIVE to the garden, I wouldn't drive to it if it was right next door now would I?? Please don't tell me where I live, this whole neighborhood came out of MY head in the first place. Yes, I have a stable with horses and a corral and a shed and a garage and a pool and a pool house, I must have a much larger lot. and yes, I am grateful you did the map. Are you a city planner in real life or what??

I'll work with you on the changes in PM, jeanway. :laugh:

As for the last part, I plan to eventually be a residential developer.

It's a beautiful day in this neighborhood,

A beautiful day for a neighbor.

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?...

It's a neighborly day in this beauty wood,

A neighborly day for a beauty.

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?...

I've always wanted to have a neighbor just like you.

I've always wanted to live in a neighborhood with you.

So, let's make the most of this beautiful day.

Since we're together we might as well say:

Would you be mine?

Could you be mine?

Won't you be my neighbor?

Won't you please,

Won't you please?

Please won't you be my neighbor?

( :lol: Q Stole My Bike was singing it, :laugh: felt like joining in... :laugh: [Even though she was drunk :look:] )

lastresort.jpg42.gif

TUH:

LoveMalePecs.

I put you on the far end of the neighborhood since I didn't know if you were interested in taking part (you'd been mentioned but I hadn't seen you post). If you want to move closer to the middle there are some spots available. :laugh:

Thanks, mj. :laugh:

Oh no, QSMB and Doc are starting a chorus line :look: . Run!! ( :laugh: )

Dear Mr. ACE

The reason we what to buy the house is becouse my husband and i want to start a hotel in it.

It will be a respectable hotel with fine standerds, whe want to call it "The Roddenberry Inn" and we will envite only desant guests, that means no Elf, trolls, gremlins or any other rodantal beings

I hope to hear from you soon, and maybe you can give me your price for this estate.

Greetings

Mrs. ILS

Thank You Ace.

Hello As I Am New To The Area. Let Me State That The House I Build Will Be Way Above The Standards And Building Codes. And Will Be A Welcome Addition To The Acres.

Again HELLO Everyone. Nice To Be Able To Call Someplace Home.

Dear Mr. ACE

The reason we what to buy the house is becouse my husband and i want to start a hotel in it.

It will be a respectable hotel with fine standerds, whe want to call it "The Roddenberry Inn" and we will envite only desant guests, that means no Elf, trolls, gremlins or any other rodantal beings

I hope to hear from you soon, and maybe you can give me your price for this estate.

Greetings

Mrs. ILS

Mrs. ILS,

You will have some legal issues if you try to use that name; there's already a "Roddenberry Inn" run by Tinadoll, though I don't know it's location (I assume it's on the road, but closer to town :laugh: . Tina?).

If that's right: If you and your husband came up with another name or get it from Tina, it'd be nice to have a bed & breakfast/small inn in the neighborhood. :laugh:

Well, let's see...

Things are pretty darn expensive in this neighborhood. lol.

There was a 2 million dollar offer on one lot and another was purchased for almost 2 million.

Tina's lot with existing home: $4.8 mil.

(Map is not final. Minor alterations to be made unless a more accurate map is created.)

Jeanway and Queenie Borg and Unicorn Hunter sit at Jeanway's kitchen table over coffee and cheesecake. "So, what do you know about this so-called "Hotel" going up on Tina's property, once it's sold?" Queenie says. Unicorn Hunter says. " Oh, I heard it from Mrs. ILikeSeven, her and her husband want to make a 'Bed + Breakfast'." Jeanway answers after she thinks for a minute. " Well, do you think it's a good idea to have one of those right in the middle of the neighborhood? I mean I guess if it's done right there shouldn't be any problems. It would add alot of revenue to the area and maybe we could tax them up the WaaZoo and get that sports Arena built on that lot between here and the town. You do know if done right we could host the Olympics in four years." :laugh: " I don't think so!" Queenie adds. "They'd have to have a whole chain of B+Bs all up and down the coast to fund such a thing." " Well." Jeanway adds. "ILikeSeven has retired with quite a nest-egg, I understand, maybe he'll consider that? He has always had a good head for business you know, he does have alot of investments and connections in the business world and alot of friends in high places. I understand he and "The Donald" are pretty tight." Unicorn Hunter chimes in. " Another high rise, right on Roddenberry Road?? I don't think so. I'll move out!" Jeanway replies. " Yea, I might move too if that happens."