Sign in to follow this  
Indy

Brent Spiner On Enterprise?

From trektoday.com:

Star Trek: The Next Generation actor Brent Spiner (Data) is reportedly set to make a series of guest appearances on Enterprise this season.

Spiner's TNG co-star Marina Sirtis (Deanna Troi) told fans at the Dallas Sci-Fi Expo yesterday that Spiner will appear in three episodes, according to a report submitted by TrekToday reader Jason Weingartner.

The actor, who will reportedly appear without make-up, won't be playing his most familiar character, the android Data, but the grandfather of Data's creator, Dr. Noonien Soong. Soong appeared in the fourth-season Next Generation episode, "Brothers", in which Spiner pulled triple-duty, playing Data, his brother Lore, and Soong.

Sirtis reportedly told fans Spiner's first episode will start shooting next month, with November sweeps the most likely air date. Production on Enterprise's fourth season is scheduled to begin this week, when the premiere episode, "Storm Front", goes before the cameras.

Discussing his plans for Enterprise's fourth season recently, executive procducer Rick Berman said there was a possibility the show could feature "some actors, and possibly some characters, that are very familiar to our audience" (story).

Please note that this information has not been confirmed by Paramount Pictures or UPN and until such time you should treat it as you would any rumour from an unofficial source.

:hug: I hope it's true!!

I as well hope this is true,it would be kind of neat to see him in ENT :hug:

That would be great! Actors crossing between series into new characters has been done before and I look forward to this becoming a reality for Brent. WooHoo!

This sounds cool. Going to be a very interesting season with all the talk of Shatner and now Spiner and I've read some interviews that talk about events relating to Federation foundation and Temporal Cold War stuff. The scope of this show is definitely going to be much bigger IMO.

I think it would be great to have him on ENT! I can't wait!

when do Walter Koenig and Nichelle Nichols get some time. Weve seen Spock, McCoy, Scotty, Sulu and Rand through the ages. When do Chekov and Uhura get some love. :laugh:

If this true it will be great! Brent Spiner is one best actors in Star Trek. I wonder if you can consired the character "new" since its another member of the Soong family.

If it is true that Brent Spiner is to appear on Enterprise as Grandfather to N. Soong, I would watch and record this episode. :rolleyes:

Brent spiner has always been my favourite Star Trek actor, his guest appearances will draw everyone in.

This is going to be so great! He looks great in the previews! I cannot wait.