Sign in to follow this  
Angela

Favourite Moment In A Movie

I was watching the movie "The Core" and this space shuttle crashed along the LA river gliding along as it would gong under bridges, like an oversized boat, then there is this one bridge where some construction guys are working and most of them are all OMG!!!! and start running (What with the shuttle careening to ya and all, you kinda would be a little afraid)and well they are outta there expect one guy who has ear defenders on using a circular saw to cut stone I think, well anyways, the shadow of the shuttle encloses over him and he stands up turns around, having turned off the saw and see...a dead stop Space shuttle!

Oh yes I can imagine the first wordds coming outta that guys mouth!

The first three off the top of my head...

1. Khan starting the Genesis sequence though it's detonation and formation of the Genesis Planet.

2. The final space battle scene of The Empire Strikes Back.

3. Dave's re-entry of the Discovery in 2001.

Ok the first 4: 4. the launch of the Phoenix in FC.

When Martine held Babbette and said " The angles will delight in you." :laugh:

The scene were Frodo and Sam are almost at Mount Doom and Frodo faints and Sam says: I cant carry your burden but i can carry you.Thats a tearjacker! I cried soooo much there.

The end of Underworld

Click for Spoiler:

When Celine slices Viktor's head in half.

Awsome scene!

Hmmm ok i have more of a top three...

1.When Darth vader tells luke skywalker he is his father.

2.martix reloaded when neo fights at the french mans mansion(kick a** fight scene).

3.Wrath of Khan when kirk shouts KHAAAANNNNNNN....lol

The very last scene of The Shawshank Redemption (my all time favorite movie) when Andy and Red meet on the beach.

1. Original Matrix...Red Pill or Blue Pill? When Morpheus is trying to explain the Matrix to Neo :blink: :bow:

2. The Pheonix launching in FC

There are more, but I just can't think of them... :bow:

Far too many favorite scenes. I will list a few, but it does not begin to make a dent in my real list.

The final scenes from King's row, where Paris is struggling between being a doctor or friend to his troubled childhood friends, and finally decides to do what he should do as their doctor.

In The Man From Snowy River, I like two scenes: one where he and Jessica are riding on his horse in the mountains with the beautiful scenery: the other where he single-handedly runs down the herd of wild horses.

In Return to Snowy River, I like the scene where he beats up the bad guy who shot his horse, sits down, dejectedly thinking of his dead horse, and when the bad guy sneaks up on him, the wild horse he now rides goes after the bad guy. You would understand what I am saying if you had seen the movie.

I like the scene from Ben Hur where he confronts the man who wrongly sent him to the galleys. I especially like the way he smacks the proconsul's seal on the tablet the man was holding.

I like the scene in Greatest Story Ever Told when Jesus comes to Lazarus' tomb and raises him from the dead.

I like the scene in Moses when God gives the 10 commandments ( better then the parting of the Red sea scene.)

I like the scence in the Undiscovered Country where Chancellor Gorkon tells Kirk that if there is to be a new world, it is people like them who would have the most trouble living in it.

I like the scene in Insurrection where Aneesh is with Picard, and makes the beautiful moment they are having linger; I like the scene where Geordi awaits his first sunrise.

The end of Kill Bill V2

Click for Spoiler:

When Beatrix does the 5 point thing on Bill and he gets up, walks five steps, and dies. Good guy that Bill was.....