Sign in to follow this  
Mike

Voyager Season 3

Well, I've been waiting and waiting for it and finally the Voyager DVD set season 3 is being released tomorrow..I'm driving up to Best Buy after work and picking it up..Are any of you looking forward to it as well ? I remember most of the Season 3 episodes..Though it's been quite a while since I've seen them..I'm really excited about seeing 'Flashback' again..It's going to be hard not to watch that episode first.. :D ..I can't help it...I'm a TOS kind of a Trek fan really..We get to see Sulu and Rand in this episode...WooHoo.. :D

I would be getting them, but I am saving my money for the Convention I'm going to this weekend  :laugh:

That's super TrekkieMage ! I'm sure you'll have a great time..You'll have to tell us all about it next week... :)

I would be getting them, but I am saving my money for the Convention I'm going to this weekend  :laugh:

That's super TrekkieMage ! I'm sure you'll have a great time..You'll have to tell us all about it next week... :)

Well, I picked up the 3rd season DVD set today after work..I'm pretty excited about watching them..Looks like I won't have to wait long the see 'Flashback'..It is episode # 2 of the season.. :laugh: WooHoo !! I can't wait to watch it tonight..I didn't realize it was so early in the season..

Hmmm, well, I've never seen any StarTrek DVDs in any of the shops around here. I envy you all who are able to get them...

Tis much cheaper on Amazon... so it is still shipping... ST, just out of curiosity, how much did you pay??? (Including tax...)

Tis much cheaper on Amazon... so it is still shipping... ST, just out of curiosity, how much did you pay??? (Including tax...)

I always buy it the very first day it is available at Best Buy..I pay $99.99..It is marked $129.99 on the package so I feel it's much better to get it right away. How much is it on Amazon ? BTW, I buy it in New Hampshire where there is no sales tax..I live in Massachusetts close to the NH border..

On Amazon it is $90.99, and with free shipping, it comes about 3 days after it comes out... I saw Macrocosm last night... And I couldn't sleep... :dude:

freaky Macroviruses........

Don't computers emit UV energy? :dude:

*does a happy dance*

I'm gonna get them! I'm gonna get them! Three days of working my butt of and I now have enough money to buy season 3!! :dude:

I just saw it (VOY s3) in Sam's Club today for about $82 or $88. I thought that was a good price, but they didn't have anything but VOY 2 and 3. Best Buy is way too expensive, if you ask me. They had them up in the $120's and higher. I'm not willing to pay that much money yet. :dude: