Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

Before I watched TNG: Suddenly human, Remember Me, and Legacy, and DS9: Life Support.

In Remember Me I always thought it was funny how when Wesley collapses right in front of Picard, he runs straight to Dr. Crusher and doesn't even look at the fallen boy :lol:

Before I watched DS9: Past Prologue, and Emissary part 1 (the best part) and I had to stop myself from watching First Contact all the way through again! I just wanted to listen to the music!

Edited by sea trooper

I had a Trek marathon on Saturday. I watched a tape of VOY's Bride of Chaotica and later watched a number of ENT episodes from my season 1 & 2 DVDs.

I'm extremely bored. I'm going to watch DS9: The Adversary, and then go to sleep.

I just got me season 6 of DS9 so I'm going to watch A Time to Stand, and probably Rocks and Shoals.

Edited by sea trooper

Okay, today I saw DS9: Who Mourns for Morn, Far Beyond the Stars (GREAT episode! But I can't place who it was who gave the pictures out... I think it was Martok but I'm not sure. But I will get some pictures!), One Little Ship (Also a great episode. Very funny and cool), and I am about to watch Honor Among Thieves.

Yesterday I saw Change of Heart, and I was extremely relieved to find that it was not THE episode. But I am now distressed as to now be surprised when it actually happens. Then I saw Wrongs Darker Than Death or Night. Also good, but I don't quite understand why Nerys didn't kill her mother... Well, then I skipped Inquisition and saw In The Pale Moonlight since everyone says it's so good. It's alright. Cool seeing Sisko become evil, and also cool that the Romulans are joining the fight. Then I saw inquisition. At watching the first half I thought it would be a least-liked episode because it was completely rediculous and that Sloan was an even bigger idiot then the people who run Starfleet. But then the Dominion stepped in and well, it got alot more interesting.

His Way was a great episode! I always wondered when Odo and Nerys would finally get together!

Click For Spoiler
ComeFlyAway.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Fever.jpg

Click For Spoiler
FeverAllthroughtheNight.jpg

Click For Spoiler
TheKiss.jpg

Click For Spoiler
TheKiss2.jpg

They make a great couple :P

TNG: The Mind's Eye on Spike. I love Cheif O'Brien, but I thought it was hilarious how he just got shot and no one cared and Geordi pushed his courpse off the chair.

I saw DS9: Captive Persuit. The Portal ad intrigued me. I hadn't seen the episode in a while, which reminds me that I need to watch Shadow Play also.

I watched VOY's The Collective and ENT's Shadows of P'Jem on Space and TNG's Datalore on Spike. I'm so happy - the Spike feed my cable company gets is supposed to start showing DS9 tomorrow.

right now i'm not watching much star trek if at all now that i'm back to school. i have next week off so maybe i'll catch some them.

tm

DS9 was actually on my Spike station today. I watched Trials and Tribble-ations and Let He Who Is Without Sin... I also watched VOY's Spirit Folk and ENT's Shuttlepod One on Space.

If my brother continues what has become a routine... then he will be watching DS9 shortly, and leave the tv on so I can catch TNG(he watches it too)

I watched ENT's The Expanse on DVD in anticipation of the arrival of my season 3 DVDs (which BETTER arrive on Monday). I also watched VOY's Good Shepherd on Space.

Earlier today I watched TNG "Best of Both Worlds" parts 1 and 2.

Man, that Lieutenant Commander Shelby was annoying. :frusty:

Cute.

But annoying.

TOS "The Apple" TNG"Conspiracy "Voyager"Life Line" Enterprise"Fallen Hero"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:( :lol: :( :(

Edited by LoveMalePecs1