Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

WOW medusa no star trek for you to watch :( must find some for Medusa lol

Me I'm watching the movies then Voyager when I get the rest of season 4-7 oh and trekkies and trekkies 2 I love them both lol oh and TNG too hmm I'm just seeing them all and TOS too I LOVE STAR TREK :( ok I feel better now lol

Brian

Watched TNG's Where Silence Has Lease, Elementary, My Dear Data and The Outrageous Okana on Spike today. Followed that up with TOS' And The Children Shall Lead, TNG's Disaster and VOY's The Omega Directive on Space.

Finished watching DS9: The Assignment... again. I've seen it about two times before. Still good to watch! Plus I plan to see Nemesis later today.

Seems only fitting that I watch some Scotty episodes tonight..I think I'll start with TNG: Relics..

I just finished watching a few of my TOS DVD's....

I saw "The Corbomite Maneuver","Where No Man Has Gone Before",and then "The Return Of The Archons".

I just finished watching two films:

Prozaic Nation with Christina Ricci, which was actually pretty good. Her performance was Oscar worthy, pity it never got a theatrical release.

Lost in Translation was the other film. I can't figure out why this film has received the accolades it has...I found it trite, slow, and utterly boring. Yes, Scarlett Johansson is pretty to look at- but so what? So are half the clerks at the Mall...that doesn't mean I'm willing to pay $4.00 to stair at them for two hours. All in all I found it rather pointless.

I just finished watching two films:

Prozaic Nation with Christina Ricci, which was actually pretty good.  Her performance was Oscar worthy, pity it never got a theatrical release.

Lost in Translation was the other film.  I can't figure out why this film has received the accolades it has...I found it trite, slow, and utterly boring.  Yes, Scarlett Johansson is pretty to look at- but so what?  So are half the clerks at the Mall...that doesn't mean I'm willing to pay $4.00 to stair at them for two hours.  All in all I found it rather pointless.

Interesting but the name of this thread is 'What Trek are you watching right now?'

Voyager's "Muse".

I've always really liked this episode for some reason.

I watched TNG: Relics and TOS: The Trouble with Tribbles tonight..Scotty was great in those episodes.. :roflmao:

Finished watching DS9: Rapture. I'm telling you, every time I see Kai Winn I hate her more and more. WTF is her problem? When I heard that she was coming to the station (in this episode) I was -in my best Kim Jong Il impression- like "Kai Winn, Oh no!"

Plus I don't like the grey uniforms.

Edited by sea trooper

The Darkness and the Light and The Begotten are both very sad episodes. The first one was shocking and thrilling and I felt bad for Nerys and the second one was just very emotional.

I would review the DS9 episodes as I go along but I'll just give them all 5's and say they were great. That's how I really feel about them. Some are sad, some are happy, some are powerful, some surprise you. It's just great series.

I watched Contagion and The Royale on DVD since I missed them on Spike. I also watched Unification Part II on Space.

I was really looking forward to watching Relics and Trials and Tribble-ations on Spike this evening as they paid tribute to James Doohan. However once again I got screwed by the Spike feed my cable company receives. Instead of DS9 coming on, we got VIP. I HATE SPIKE!!!

DS9: In Purgatory's Shadow. Ahh! I just feel so betrayed! The whole time! The entire time! All the time! Aaahhhh! For 5 episodes! 5 EPISODES it wasn't really Bashir! And then Garak and Tein, and the invasion! Just... Aaahhhh!

I am not seeing Star Trek regularly for the first time in years. I work so I cannot get to the Star Trek on Spike TV.

It leaves a strange, empty feeling.....trying to replace Star Trek with something else.

I do have some DVD's and a few videos.......

Nothing.

Watching no Star Trek at all right now.

And the only one I would even be interested in watching is DS9.

I've seen TNG episodes ad nauseum. Watching VOY re-runs is like teeth pulled. They don't repeat TOS and as for ENT? -laughs- Yeah right. :cheers:

I don't have a strange, empty feeling because I've been replacing Star Trek with other things for years now.

For me Star Trek has been dead since 1999. Since then, what has been presented as Star Trek is mediocrity. For some it's acceptable. For me? No sorry. I don't accept anything but brilliance.

Anything less is not worthy of my enthusiasm or interest.

DS9: Ties of Blood and Water

Hehe, with my new DVD rom I could watch and put pictures with any of my DS9 seasons.

Click For Spoiler
ds9.jpg

I was only able to watch TNG's Manhunt on Spike. My daughter was home today and wanted to go for a bus ride (she loves buses). After we got home, I watched TOS' The Tholian Web, TNG's New Ground and VOY's Hope and Fear.

My season 2 Enterprise DVDs arrived on the 27th. I've been watching them quite a bit since then. I finished disc 6 tonight. There are two episodes on the last disc but I'm going to wait to watch The Expanse until the season 3 DVDs are out.

I also watched TOS, TNG and Voyager on Space today.

What I had still on tape TOS:"All Our Yesterday's"

TNG:"Emergence"

ST Enterprise:"Broken Bow" 2 hour opener

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

I saw DS9: Empok Nor. What a great episode! It actually scared me. Nothing scares me!

I watched DS9: Call To Arms. Magnificent episode! Great music too. I'd gladly buy a soundtrack CD just to this episode! A sad thing is that it is the end of season 5 and I have to wait until my season 6 gets here. I've finished a whole season in two weeks. By the end of August I'll have probably finished the entire series. But a good thing is that I'll get to watch all the action of the Dominion War. The bad thing is... that one episode. But right now this is still a great episode. Pictures! I need pictures!:

Click For Spoiler
Dominionfleet.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Byallmeans.jpg

Click For Spoiler
DS9attack.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Abandonstation.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Sisko-197.jpg

Click For Spoiler
KiraNerys.jpg

Click For Spoiler
TerokNor.jpg

Click For Spoiler
Hellbeback.jpg

Click For Spoiler
TheStarFleet.jpg

What Trek didn't I watch today. LOL

I watched the TNG episodes Sarek, Ménage à Troi and Transfigurations on Spike. After that came TOS' The Mark of Gideon, TNG's The Outcast and VOY's Infinite Regress. Later in the evening I was able to watch ENT's Rajiin, Bounty, Chosen Realm and The Breach on 4 different CITY TV stations I get. Then, of course, came Conspiracy and The Measure of a Man (I HATE Bruce Maddox!!!) on Spike. I love days like this.

:lol: Today Jem and I had a major mini-marathon:

ST6: TUC

ST: The Alternative Factor & A Devil in the Dark

ENT: Unexpected & Terra Nova