Sign in to follow this  
sea trooper

What Trek Are You Watching Right Now?

I watched the last 4 episodes from Enterprise's season 3 DVDs as well as VOY's The Haunting of Deck Twelve that I had taped on Friday.

Star Trek Voyager: "Night"

This is the first time I've seen this and I am loving it so far...does the blackout ever stop? :fear:

watched VGR at 5am this morning. Can't remember the name of the episode but it was the one with paris and the ship called Alice.

Know it's not trek but i watched good morning vietnam AGAIN last night.God i love that film

Haven't watched a single episode of any Trek series in about a month now.

But, I did dream I was a crewman aboard the Enterprise-D last night. That count as watching TNG?

:(

I watched TNG's Preemptive Strike and Hollow Pursuits on television today. I think I'm going to watch Face of the Enemy tonight. I'm in the mood for that for some reason.

Tonight I watched one of my all time favorite next generation episodes 'The Measure of a Man'. Picard's cross of Maddox during Data's hearing still gets to me..It's wonderful..And a great episode..

TNG: Galaxy Child then Identity Crisis. Two of the few TNG episodes I have yet to see. They were good too.

Night Terrors also, but I've seen it.

I'm listening to Nemesis. I have it playing on my DVD-ROM with the speakers on and I'm going around the internet while also watching 10 Things I Hate About You on the TV.

Now I'm watching DS9: The Quickening.

After that, I'm going to watch DS9: Far Beyond the Stars, and maybe both parts of DS9: Past Tense.

Am watching first season DS9 - just saw the episode last night with Rumpelstiltskin.

Just watched TNG - the episode with David Ogden Stiers regarding people dying at age 60.