Sign in to follow this  
master_q

Eddie Paskey Trek-News-Talk Chat

StarTrekFans.net's

Trek-News-Talk

This Saturday (July 3rd), at 7:00PM ET we will have a Trek-News-Talk chat with Eddie Paskey!

{edit}I got a message from Mr. Paskey; due to personal reasons he will be unable to attend this Saturday. We will have to delay the chat until July tenth. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eddie Paskey primarily played Lt. Leslie on Star Trek The Original Series. He has played in almost all TOS episodes. This should be a very interesting chat. I very much look forward to it. Let's bring some good questions to ask him!

How the chat room session will work--- Click Here

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

As most of you probably have learned, we will be having a special Trek-News-Talk chat in the chat room. It will have Eddie Paskey as the chat room guest. It will be held July 3rd, at 7:00pm ET.

{edit}I got a message from Mr. Paskey; due to personal reasons he will be unable to attend this Saturday. We will have to delay the chat until July tenth. Sorry for the inconvenience.

To make sure everyone understands how the chat will work ---- I'll be "posting" this in the chat room when it starts:

As you know, I serve as the moderator, fielding the flow of your questions & comments. Eddie Paskey is our special guest. He played Lt. Leslie in Star Trek (TOS). Let's welcome him aboard...

How the chat will work:

During the beginning of the chat, we will take turns asking questions. Spacetigger*, Alterego*, or I will send you a private chat message letting you know when it is your turn. **Please wait your turn** When you asked your question(s) [max of 2] and/or comment(s) then please wait and let others.

Once we went down the list, and everyone who wanted to participate was able to do so, the chat will be open to ask a few more questions and comments as a group....

However, please do your best to make sure the chat room doesn't overflow with an overwhelming amount of questions &/or comments.

Thanks for coming Eddie ---- glad you're here :-)

First off---- Could you tell us a little about who you played in Star Trek?

*depends on what other mods may be coming.

Hope to see you all there :(

Master Q

Edited by master_q

Sounds really cool i will have to make sure i get the time converstion right,i dont wanna miss this chat session :(

I got a message from Mr. Paskey; due to personal reasons he will be unable to attend this Saturday. We will have to delay the chat until July tenth. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Master Q

This sounds really cool, but I probably won't be able to make it. At least for the first part. Is a transcript going to be available afterwards?

I always show up too late or too early. It's 5:00 here now in Wisconsin, so that means he will be here in one hour, right??? 7:00 EST means 6:00 CST, right?? I'm waiting and am going to be there, I hope. :rofl::rofl: By the way, does anyone else think he looks like that guy from Family Affair? What was his name???

J, you think he looks like Brian Keith ? Sorry, but I don't see the resemblance..

Yes, a transcript will be available.  It will be posted ASAP after the chat.

Master Q

Thanks, master_q. I'll be looking forward to it. ^-^

I really enjoyed this chat with Eddie. It was great fun..And I didn't want it to end..I hope he'll come back for a followup chat in the future.. :hug:

It was fantastic..Red Shirts Rule !!!

It was fun :hug: Thanks MQ ^_^ How'd you get him anyways?? :hug: He seemed like a regular guy :hug:

I missed it; darn. :hug:

Hope you all had fun, though.

Good work on getting him, MQ.