Sign in to follow this  
Takara_Soong

Over 200 Members

You may have noticed that we have now topped the 200 member mark at startrekfans.net. Way to go everyone. Even though we have been experiencing phenomenal growth we are still the best, friendliest and spam-free community you are likely to ever come across. Thanks to all of the members of startrekfans.net for your support. You are what makes this site great. The intelligent posts and the safe environment are like a magnet for disillusioned Trek fans everywhere. And once again I sing the praises of our faithful leader. Without you VBG, none of this would have been possible. :laugh:

Thank you everyone. lovehearts.gif

This site is so awesome! I am so glad that my Sisters and I came to this site!! Thank god I saw Takara over here, and decided to follow her!! And now the community population is over 200!

This place is so wonderful!! Thanks VBG!!!

Mexican%20Wave.gifMexican%20Wave.gif

I have to quote you to get those awsome smilies but WAY TO GO EVERYONE!!! (what Takara said...)

This is a great site and a wonderful, supportive, intelligent, and interesting place to be. VBG, you have affected the lives of over 200 people!! You rule!

Thanks for this site VBG. Its great to be here.

As for the 2 century mark, wohoo. Keep on growing to get at least 1000 by the end of the year. That would be nice. :innocent:

Thanks for this site VBG.  Its great to be here.

As for the 2 century mark, wohoo.  Keep on growing to get at least 1000 by the end of the year.  That would be nice. :innocent:

Not only 204 members, but today we surpassed 20,000 postings!

EXCELLENT burns.gif

You're amazing VaBeachGuy and so is this site!!!

:( :( :( :( :( :innocent: :( :( :( :( :( :(

Not only 204 members, but today we surpassed 20,000 postings!

Thanks for giving us a safe haven VBG!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER STARTREKFANS.NET

all hail vabeachguy!!! :dude:  :laugh:  :lol:  :dude:

I am a member of several Trek boards, but this is the best, and the only one i visit now.

GO VBG, this is great place to talk about anything, especially all things trek. you've done a great job, and to everyone else, it couldnt of happened without you either.i dont know how to do all those wonderful moving sentences, and put in different smileys, etc, but just know thats where i am. :laugh::dude::dude: :lol: i love this place, LONG LIVE US. :D :(

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER STARTREKFANS.NET, AND ALL ITS MEMBERS

Thank you = I owe it all to uhurariker!

How many days did it take to reach 100 in comparison to 200?

YAY! GOOD WORK VABEACHGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh whoops. I already posted my thanks higher up! I just realized it. Oh well. THERE IS NO WAY POSSIBLE TO THANK VABEACHGUY ENOUGH FOR THIS AMAZING SITE:

:( B) :( B) B) :bow::bow::bow::bow:

Thank you = I owe it all to uhurariker!

How many days did it take to reach 100 in comparison to 200?

How many days till 100 users? Well let me look and see if I can figure it out... brb

Ok, I'm back. Looking at the member list, our 100th member joined on March 22. The board oficially opened on Feb 16th (on the old board, we moved here on March 5th). So it took 34 days to get 100 users, and we hit 200 on May 2nd so it took 41 days to go from 100 to 200 users.

One stat that amazes me is the "Views" stat. Every time a topic is viewed the board keeps track and so far, since March 5th we've had

114,290 "Views" on all topics combined.

That really is amazing! It totally boggles my mind too when I look at the post counter at the bottom of the board. The post total is so amazing.

March 5 - March 31 - approximately 1,500 posts

April 1 - date - over 21,000

That is so phenomenal!!!

That really is amazing!  It totally boggles my mind too when I look at the post counter at the bottom of the board.  The post total is so amazing. 

March 5 - March 31 - approximately 1,500 posts

April 1 - date - over 21,000

That is so phenomenal!!!

That truly is amazing!! As is the number of members there are now!!

Sign in to follow this