Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~~ Do You Own A Barometer? ~~

Did you know that barometric pressure can affect your fibromyalgia, Meniere's Disease or your migrane?

The barometric pressure today is 29.9 and rising, it's going to be a nice day :eek: GET OUTSIDE!!!!!

It's Saturday night, July 3rd, the Barometric Pressure is 29.5 and dropping. Not good news for the fourth, or for your aches and pains :theforce:

Edited by Jeanway

I'M IN THE MID-WEST, 20 miles south of Milwaukee, so I don't know what's going on all around the rest of the country, but today is at 29.4, and it's a crappy day out there. Could rain anytime.

I have one, but it is still packed from the move 10 years ago! but the barometric pressure affecting meniers desiese, yes I can see how that works, I keep getting recurring bouts of that, not pleasant

I had a bout with that last summer, had to hold onto the walls to walk around, it was terrible. I got some Meclizine from the doctor but I guess Dramamine or Bonine would do the same thing.

Did you know that barometric pressure can affect your fibromyalgia, Meniere's Disease or your migrane?

Yep, I did(it also affects other illnesses and injuries as well). And yes I do own a barometer, not to mention I can check it via weather.com or other weather related websites.

Right now the storms have let up, but they were quite severe a few moments ago. And the barometric pressure is 30.03 and falling. But this is pretty much same ol' same ol' where Summer afternoons/evenings in N. FL are concerned.

Edited by Yillara_Soong

Today, is July 6th. The barometric pressure here in the mid-west is 29.6 and holding steady, could go either way.

July 7th. Reading at 29.4 and dropping. Another crappy day here in beautiful downtown Racine. :bow:

29.4 what? Sausages? (A line my physics teacher loved to use in primary school)

What measurment system are you using?

(sorry, I didn't mean to be rude...)

Today is July 8th. The Barometric Pressure reads 29.6 and seems to be rising :picard-sith: That means good weather is on the way.

Huh, we measure that in a completely different system, apparently. Oh well, I don't have one, so I can't really add anything to this topic...

Sorry to bother.

July 10th, after a dip yesterday, the Barometric Pressure is rising at 30.00, but who knows. The weather has been so irratic this month so far. :rofl:

The Barometer we have says towards change and Humid weather today despite the chance of a Thundershower today maybe

24 degress in Montreal today.

:rofl::rofl::bow::bow:

yep, knew it..... Also humidity affects arthritis.....

I don't have a barometer..... I want one though.....

I can't check one anyway.....

I'm in italy

the barometric pressure today is 29.6 and falling, :look: more rain coming I bet. It's hot out there, 85 degree. :laugh: HMM, I wonder if there is such a thing as a

' Wrist Barometer ' ???? :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

Yes I Do It Reads At The Moment 29.22

Yes It Is Cloudy getting ready to rain .

Not really need It my bones hurt know it is about to rain

Today, July 14th, reading at 29.5 and dropping. Yep rain is coming, again :P

29.5 and  :waaaa: Not Good :(

Looks like things are on the upswing since 1 A.M. It's now almost noon and the Barometric Pressure is 29.30. It's 85 degrees and the sky is clear. :waaaa:

GOOD MORNING STF! It's Sunday morning, July 25th, 2004. The Barometer reads 29.30 :laugh: { Hey, good question for ya} Can you use a Smilie instead of a period at the end of a sentence? :) :) This thread can get a bit monotonous after a while :)

Good Morning Everyone. It's another Crappy day here in beautiful downtown Racine. :) Barometric Pressure is at 29.8 and holding steady. I think it's trying to mess with my mind :) A nice even 75 degrees, a bit overcast right now. I'd say it's a 50/50 chance of sunshine. But you know if I go to the lake, it'll probably cloud up and rain, so I'll just sit right here. :) :)

Our weather is crap in the summer. It rains basically everyday. If not rain, drizzle. Stupid specific heat.......