Sign in to follow this  
Jack_Bauer

Celebrity Star Trek Fans

I was wondering who are the celebrities that are fans of Star Trek. I'm sure there are more than we know. I know that Ben Stiller, Tom Bergeron (I think) and Jason Alexander are, and I believe Jay Leno said he was the other night (when Stiller was on). Does anyone know any other celebrities (not regular Trek actors) who are fans of Star Trek?

I have a feeling this could be a fast dropping thread.

I'm pretty sure Tim Allen is a big fan. I'll try to think of a few others.

Yep, Tom is. He practically begged Whoopi to get him in with the Trek producers, leading to his spot on ENT.

Ah, Bebe Neuwerth is. For those who don't know, she was Lilith on Cheers and Frasier, and guested in the ep "First Contact" in TNG.

Then there's also Ben Vereen.

I wonder about Kelsey Grammar. :look:

Yeah, I remember reading that Grammer was a big fan, that's why he made a guest appearance. I believe Kirstie Alley is too, I think I remember hearing that those were real tears in the funeral scene in Star Trek 2.

here is a few that i know of....Eddie murphy,Will smith,david lettermen,bruce willis,Prince harry..and thats all i can think of right now :look:

I'm guessing Richard Dean Anderson is, all the Star Trek references on Stargate and he said he thought it would be cool if the the SG1 teams goes to some world and finds a ST away team there.

Robin Williams and Steven Hawking (although he isn't exactly hollywood) both asked to be on the show, Robin Williams just had a schedual conflict and could be in it.

Guest Mike_Hines01

I think he meant Tom Bergeron , from Jack Bauer's first post.

I did. Tom Bergeron's the host of Hollywood Squares - where Whoopi used to be the center square.

Tom B was on an episode of ENT. (I forget which, I searched the library @ st.com with no luck) He was only on for the episode teaser and was in full Alien make-up. He gave Archer info on where to find someone; I think it was the guy with the finger cut off... (I know I know; pointlees)

James Masters, Joss Whedon Joss is the creator of Buffy, Tha Vampire Slayer and James Played the vampire Spike.

There many a mention to Klingon Love poetry and Picard and also of Deanna

Tom B was on an episode of ENT. (I forget which, I searched the library @ st.com with no luck) He was only on for the episode teaser and was in full Alien make-up. He gave Archer info on where to find someone; I think it was the guy with the finger cut off... (I know I know; pointlees)

Tom Bergeron was in 'Oasis' playing a character named D'Marr. Here's the entry on Star Trek.com:

D'Marr - A trader who dined aboard the Enterprise NX-01 in 2151. He was the one who informed the crew about the crashed Kantare vessel, in exchange for ten kilos of coffee.

Oasis is the ep that guest starred Rene Auberjonois as the guy who created an entire hologrphic crew for his daughter in order to make up for accidently killing the real crew.