Sign in to follow this  
TheDoctor

Chain Letter Poll

Do you believe you'll get bad luck?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you believe you'll get bad luck?

• Don't mess with a chain letter!!!
    • Of course yes!
    • yes
    • maybe
    • no
    • Of course not!
    • That's just silly superstition

When you get a chain letter that says at the bottom something like 'Send this to 15 people by midnight tonight or you will have bad luck for 7 years' do you really believe that you will get bad luck?

No i dont belive you get bad luck from them :blink: i hate getting chain letters it really pisses me off sometimes,and the worse thing is its my friends who send them to me even when i tell them dont :blink:

There's no such thing as luck. If it says I have to pass it on it gets deleted. :blink:

Absolutely not. I never send those things out; I just delete them, and nothing bad has happened to me.

Yet. :blink:

There's no such thing as luck. If it says I have to pass it on it gets deleted.  :blink:

Passing it on the great recycler in the heavens huh RC!

I hate chain letters, they always give me an uneasy feeling mainly cause I can be superstisious, some actually came from good ideas, don't walk under the ladder, I mean who wants to wear paint?

But I usually delete them I never pass them on. I'd always feel sill doing so.

I didn't vote. I don't really like getting them. I always get a bad feeling when I do. I can't see how they serve any purpose, just a waste of everybody's time.

They are really stupid and half of the time when I see that it is a forward, I delete it without even opening it. I hate those things. Unfortunately, several people keep sending them to me ::coughRachelcough::

Whenever I read pass it to xxx people I immediatly delete it! I hate it to be manipulated!!! And of course nothing bad happens to me!

I seldom pass these "funny" e-mails. Only if they are REALLY good - but NEVER ones which say pass me to.....

Guest Mike_Hines01

Everytime someone sends me a chain a letter I feel like throwing them out of the nearest airlock. They realy annoy me :look:

Edited by Mike_Hines01

I HATE those bloody things. Especially those ones that tell you to send them to 7 people and see what appears on your screen. Which is always NOTHING! I just don't understand why people continue to believe in that sort of garbage.

well if you belive in what a chain letter say's..i could easly post here, reply to my post or site will close down......get my drift...anyone who belives in chain letters will belive in anything

Of course not, it is just some silly nonsense sent by a very bored person.

No, I do not believe that they will cause bad luck.

Nor have I sent them, either via email or the paper ones people would pass around in class during my elementary school years(when I got one marked "Pass Me On" or "Chain Letter" I would throw it away, often times without ever reading it beyond the title).

Nope i think its just a silly superstition. I always get rid of them if i see one.

:tank: :tomcat: :tank:

:picard-sith: